dont know and everyone is saying to get it for my PCT

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

selective estrogen receptor modulator IE - toremifene, clomid, tamoxifen, etc.

Give me a second and I'll see if I can shine some more light on this for you.

EDIT: Check these out - Post Cycle Therapy

Running Serm inverse to ADT??

postcycletherapy.com
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  3. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nolvadex (Tamoxifen) is a SERM (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator, which means that it has the ability to act as an anti-estrogen with regard to certain genes, yet also acting as an estrogen with respect to others.......
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

nolva clomid, etc....its an essential part of a proper post cycle therapy....
  5. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

It's a SPERM, minus the "P". It's what you get from too many years of taking acid and having it alter your genetic material.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.43%

Quote Originally Posted by AuggieC View Post
    dont know and everyone is saying to get it for my post cycle therapy
    I thought i was the only one
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%

Quote Originally Posted by jacked13up View Post
    I thought i was the only one
    haha i just dont kno the lingo of some stuff but i know bout it.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.29%

dont know and everyone is saying to get it for my post cycle therapy
    how the hell do you have rep points and don't even know what a SERM is? I'm surprised anyone answered.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  .5 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.58%

Whatever cycle your considering or even thinking about taking, don't do it. You need to know the basics first.
  10. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.69%

Quote Originally Posted by szeleale View Post
    how the hell do you have rep points and don't even know what a SERM is? I'm surprised anyone answered.
    with comments like that im not surprised you dont
  11. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.97%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    It's a SPERM, minus the "P". It's what you get from too many years of taking acid and having it alter your genetic material.
    I make it a point Auggie, to not ever listen to SS for advice, maybe you should do the same...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.95%

go over to the Steroid Forum and read every sticky note. Then read them again. then go to the Post Cycle Therapy forum and read all those sticky notes. Then read them again. with that knowledge you will know more than you do now. the sticky notes are usually written so those new to the dark side can understand them. Good luck and Good Reading.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Seriously though, check out this website that Zero Tolerance put together. It'll help get you started: http://www.postcycletherapy.com/
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    I make it a point Auggie, to not ever listen to SS for advice, maybe you should do the same...
    SERIOUSLY DUDE THESE GUYS IN HERE IS JUST TO MUCH BLAH BLAH HOW U GOT POINTS WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT POINTS, IM ASKIN FRO A GOOD PCT THAT PEOPLE GOT GOOD RESULTS ON NOT O U NEED THIS AND THIS I KNOW WHAT I NEED I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE TOOK AND GOT GOOD RESULTS THAN THERE LIKE U NEED SERM AND THIS DUDE IM A STRIGHT UP LIFTER I DONT AGIVE A **** BOUT ALL THIS LINGO BULL**** AND POINTS IM JUST ASKIN QUESTION MAN THESE GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION ON WAHTS IS SERM AND THERE LIKE DO MORE RESHEARCH BE4 U TAKE A CYCLE IVE BEEN TAKING CYCLES FOR EVER I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND LOOK **** UP BECAUSE IM IN THE GYM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE IF U AND GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO UR SELF AND THATS HOW U GET POINTS BY BEING STRIGHT UP BAD MOTHER***
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.55%

SERIOUSLY DUDE THESE GUYS IN HERE IS JUST TO MUCH BLAH BLAH HOW U GOT POINTS WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT POINTS, IM ASKIN FRO A GOOD post cycle therapy THAT PEOPLE GOT GOOD RESULTS ON NOT O U NEED THIS AND THIS I KNOW WHAT I NEED I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE TOOK AND GOT GOOD RESULTS THAN THERE LIKE U NEED SERM AND THIS DUDE IM A STRIGHT UP LIFTER I DONT AGIVE A **** BOUT ALL THIS LINGO BULL**** AND POINTS IM JUST ASKIN QUESTION MAN THESE GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION ON WAHTS IS SERM AND THERE LIKE DO MORE RESHEARCH BE4 U TAKE A CYCLE IVE BEEN TAKING CYCLES FOR EVER I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND LOOK **** UP BECAUSE IM IN THE GYM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE IF U AND GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO UR SELF AND THATS HOW U GET POINTS BY BEING STRIGHT UP BAD MOTHER***

16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.9%

SERIOUSLY DUDE THESE GUYS IN HERE IS JUST TO MUCH BLAH BLAH HOW U GOT POINTS WHO GIVES A **** ABOUT POINTS, IM ASKIN FRO A GOOD post cycle therapy THAT PEOPLE GOT GOOD RESULTS ON NOT O U NEED THIS AND THIS I KNOW WHAT I NEED I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT ANYONE TOOK AND GOT GOOD RESULTS THAN THERE LIKE U NEED SERM AND THIS DUDE IM A STRIGHT UP LIFTER I DONT AGIVE A **** BOUT ALL THIS LINGO BULL**** AND POINTS IM JUST ASKIN QUESTION MAN THESE GUYS ARE TO MUCH IM ASKIN A SIMPLE QUESTION ON WAHTS IS SERM AND THERE LIKE DO MORE RESHEARCH BE4 U TAKE A CYCLE IVE BEEN TAKING CYCLES FOR EVER I DONT SIT ON MY COMPUTER ALL DAY AND LOOK **** UP BECAUSE IM IN THE GYM OK PLAIN AND SIMPLE PEOPLE IF U AND GOT ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY THAN KEEP IT TO UR SELF AND THATS HOW U GET POINTS BY BEING STRIGHT UP BAD MOTHER***
    You dont even look like you lift weights and you use AAS?
  17. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    bro that was good....
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  18. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

What's with the caps son? and don't come on here like some little prick who thinks their hard...If you dont know what a serm is you need to read up before using anabolics !! Listen to big bamma and read the stickies..We give advice to people who ask,and help eachother when we can..acting like a toughguy only makes me wana ***** slap you,rather than help you...now that's straight up bad mf
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

Ummm, you shouldn't use anabolic steroids if you haven't researched and understand all aspects inside and out.

This goes for all aspects of training and eating as well before you start to thinking about using gear.

You sir are an idiot.

One more thing, you're an idiot.

(SS is funny...I love that guy.)
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.2%

Auggie, please use punctuation. I mean, goodness gracious.
    Second, you're acting immature. If you're old enough to use gear, then you're old enough to not get so upset when someone doesn't speak kindly to you. So what if he cast aspersions at you? What do you care? Why get so upset? He's just a person who does "paperwork" every morning like you, if you know what I mean
    Also, please note that while this is the internet and people get very brave here in their comments, you shouldn't take it so personally. What does one person's opinion of you matter? However, I will say that many here make a good point. You didn't know what a SERM was, yet you're talking about using it post cycle. It appears as though you're not ready for anabolics. They're just looking out for you, albeit in a rough way

So ease up, brother. Just have fun
  21. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    What's with the caps son? and don't come on here like some little prick who thinks their hard...If you dont know what a serm is you need to read up before using anabolics !! Listen to big bamma and read the stickies..We give advice to people who ask,and help eachother when we can..acting like a toughguy only makes me wana ***** slap you,rather than help you...now that's straight up bad mf
    Word.
    I'm not even thinking of using any AAS but i STILL go and read in those sections. Are you afraid to learn or just can't? It takes all of 30 min. at MOST to read some stickies and retain info that will save you're insides from falling apart. Most of these guys got their points from knowing their s***. It sucks to have someone come in with 2-20 post and start lookin for answers. It's like the kid that sits next to you in class that is dumb as a box of rocks and asks to copy...I say FU go read!
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.85%

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    ya ur right ur tough ur a BAD MF good for u ya i would love to see u slap me because the only things that would be slaping is my nuts on ya face
  23. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

oh wow....are we having e-fights?....this forum is to help people, not fight. Please everyone take that crap elsewhere.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

Come on guys. I already had one thread closed today b/c of this bull****...let's all listen to j123 and grow up a little and have some self restraint.
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    oh wow....are we having e-fights?....this forum is to help people, not fight. Please everyone take that crap elsewhere.
    Word x2.
    HAHA i just like playing devil advocate, dont mind me.
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.7%

ya ur right ur tough ur a BAD MF good for u ya i would love to see u slap me because the only things that would be slaping is my nuts on ya face
    Ummm, yea, we don't do this here.
  27. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

If you dont find out what SERM is you wont be able to slap those nuts on anyones face.
  28. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Well if you're running gear without a SERM, you're not gonna have nuts to be slapping people with (but you might get a pair of b*tch tits).
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  29. Recovering AXoholic
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.95%

Quote Originally Posted by MentalTwitch View Post
    If you dont find out what SERM is you wont be able to slap those nuts on anyones face.
    ahh, you beat me to it :P
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  30. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

Quote Originally Posted by thesinner View Post
    ahh, you beat me to it :P
    HAHA great minds think a like.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.75%

I hate you guys, lol!
  32. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.11%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I hate you guys, lol!
    haha.....
  33. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.33%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    I hate you guys, lol!
    Never will i buy fomr A.I. now....
    I kid! I kid! hhaa my next order is almost all A.I.
    I can't wait.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.64%

Number two...I can tell school is letting out.

Similar Forum Threads

1. What is your favorite site to buy Serms?
    By JohnGordon30 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-30-2012, 08:57 AM
  2. Poll: what is your favorite SERM
    By qwerty33 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 02:41 PM
  3. What Is The Best SERM
    By xtreme1 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 11:14 AM
  4. what is a good sleep-aid?