WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge OR White Flood + Green Magnitude
- 06-05-2007, 12:18 PM
- 06-05-2007, 04:04 PM
i would go with WTF and Regeneration-x. WTF already has the same ingredients that are in NGORGE.
- 06-05-2007, 06:38 PM
right now i am using the flood and green mag and i have had a week of great workouts. Just a warning though white flood is a bit rough in the taste deptartment but it is a great product . But i am sure that Wtf pumped is also great because AlRI is a great company with good products. good luck
06-07-2007, 06:25 AM
06-07-2007, 08:21 AM
06-07-2007, 10:39 AM
yeah it is a lemon like flavor a bit harsh but trust me it is in my opinion the best pre-workout drink so i get over the flavor real fast. I have even thrown some green mag in with the flood to dull the taste not sure if is a good way to use the green mag but it makes it taste actually pretty good. i only use the fllood on training days and the green mag everyday. On training days i usually take the green mag morning and night and once a day on non training days. not sure if that is good protocol for the product but it seems to be working well for me the last three weeks.
06-09-2007, 05:17 AM
06-09-2007, 09:42 AM
06-09-2007, 01:50 PM
- 6'2" 241 lbs.
- Join Date
- Nov 2006
- CO Springs
- Rep Power
Dude go with Primed Ultra, stuff is realllly nice.
If not that then go with White Flood.
My choice would be Primed Ultra+Green Mag(post workout)
06-12-2007, 06:49 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-18-2009, 05:41 AM
- By RenegadeRows in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-21-2009, 07:40 AM
- By CONTROLLED LABS in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:01 PM
- By Cellardude in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 180Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:02 AM
- By Cellardude in forum Controlled LabsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:45 PM