WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge OR White Flood + Green Magnitude

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Looking to place an order with NP and debating on which of the following is the best to go with:

1. WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge

OR

2. White Flood + Green Magnitude

OR

3. Combination

Pimp C

Awards
i would go with WTF and Regeneration-x. WTF already has the same ingredients that are in NGORGE.

D8685

D8685

Awards
right now i am using the flood and green mag and i have had a week of great workouts. Just a warning though white flood is a bit rough in the taste deptartment but it is a great product . But i am sure that Wtf pumped is also great because AlRI is a great company with good products. good luck

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Was wondering about the flavor; imagine it would give you a Lemon/Lime mix. :)

Have heard alot of good things about that combination. Are you solely using it for preworkout or for off days too?

right now i am using the flood and green mag and i have had a week of great workouts. Just a warning though white flood is a bit rough in the taste deptartment but it is a great product . But i am sure that Wtf pumped is also great because AlRI is a great company with good products. good luck

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
yup, they are great. with white flood use 26+ ounces of water with a serving and the taste is much better

D8685

D8685

Awards
yeah it is a lemon like flavor a bit harsh but trust me it is in my opinion the best pre-workout drink so i get over the flavor real fast. I have even thrown some green mag in with the flood to dull the taste not sure if is a good way to use the green mag but it makes it taste actually pretty good. i only use the fllood on training days and the green mag everyday. On training days i usually take the green mag morning and night and once a day on non training days. not sure if that is good protocol for the product but it seems to be working well for me the last three weeks.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Seems to be the same use I am going to go with;

White Flood - Only for preworkout
GM - Preworkout and non-workout days

Can anyone provide additional feedback on how WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge and White Flood + Green Magnitude would compare?

yeah it is a lemon like flavor a bit harsh but trust me it is in my opinion the best pre-workout drink so i get over the flavor real fast. I have even thrown some green mag in with the flood to dull the taste not sure if is a good way to use the green mag but it makes it taste actually pretty good. i only use the fllood on training days and the green mag everyday. On training days i usually take the green mag morning and night and once a day on non training days. not sure if that is good protocol for the product but it seems to be working well for me the last three weeks.

CONTROLLED LABS

CONTROLLED LABS

PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
Awards
  • Established
Seems to be the same use I am going to go with;

White Flood - Only for preworkout
GM - Preworkout and non-workout days

Can anyone provide additional feedback on how WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge and White Flood + Green Magnitude would compare?
keep us posted on how you like it :)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Dude go with Primed Ultra, stuff is realllly nice.

If not that then go with White Flood.

My choice would be Primed Ultra+Green Mag(post workout)

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
The difference between WTF Pump’d and Primed Ultra?

Dude go with Primed Ultra, stuff is realllly nice.

If not that then go with White Flood.

My choice would be Primed Ultra+Green Mag(post workout)