WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge OR White Flood + Green Magnitude

  1. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Thumbs up WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge OR White Flood + Green Magnitude


    Looking to place an order with NP and debating on which of the following is the best to go with:

    1. WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge

    OR

    2. White Flood + Green Magnitude

    OR

    3. Combination

  2. Registered User
    Pimp C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    226
    Rep Power
    243

    i would go with WTF and Regeneration-x. WTF already has the same ingredients that are in NGORGE.
  3. Registered User
    D8685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    107

    right now i am using the flood and green mag and i have had a week of great workouts. Just a warning though white flood is a bit rough in the taste deptartment but it is a great product . But i am sure that Wtf pumped is also great because AlRI is a great company with good products. good luck
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Was wondering about the flavor; imagine it would give you a Lemon/Lime mix.

    Have heard alot of good things about that combination. Are you solely using it for preworkout or for off days too?

    Quote Originally Posted by D8685 View Post
    right now i am using the flood and green mag and i have had a week of great workouts. Just a warning though white flood is a bit rough in the taste deptartment but it is a great product . But i am sure that Wtf pumped is also great because AlRI is a great company with good products. good luck
  5. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    9327

    Quote Originally Posted by D8685 View Post
    right now i am using the flood and green mag and i have had a week of great workouts. Just a warning though white flood is a bit rough in the taste deptartment but it is a great product . But i am sure that Wtf pumped is also great because AlRI is a great company with good products. good luck
    yup, they are great. with white flood use 26+ ounces of water with a serving and the taste is much better
  6. Registered User
    D8685's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    31
    Rep Power
    107

    yeah it is a lemon like flavor a bit harsh but trust me it is in my opinion the best pre-workout drink so i get over the flavor real fast. I have even thrown some green mag in with the flood to dull the taste not sure if is a good way to use the green mag but it makes it taste actually pretty good. i only use the fllood on training days and the green mag everyday. On training days i usually take the green mag morning and night and once a day on non training days. not sure if that is good protocol for the product but it seems to be working well for me the last three weeks.
  7. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    Seems to be the same use I am going to go with;

    White Flood - Only for preworkout
    GM - Preworkout and non-workout days

    Can anyone provide additional feedback on how WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge and White Flood + Green Magnitude would compare?



    Quote Originally Posted by D8685 View Post
    yeah it is a lemon like flavor a bit harsh but trust me it is in my opinion the best pre-workout drink so i get over the flavor real fast. I have even thrown some green mag in with the flood to dull the taste not sure if is a good way to use the green mag but it makes it taste actually pretty good. i only use the fllood on training days and the green mag everyday. On training days i usually take the green mag morning and night and once a day on non training days. not sure if that is good protocol for the product but it seems to be working well for me the last three weeks.
  8. PROnom 23.... NOM NOM NOM
    Board Sponsor
    CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    1,887
    Rep Power
    9327

    Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Seems to be the same use I am going to go with;

    White Flood - Only for preworkout
    GM - Preworkout and non-workout days

    Can anyone provide additional feedback on how WTF Pump'd + N'Gorge and White Flood + Green Magnitude would compare?
    keep us posted on how you like it
  9. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Dude go with Primed Ultra, stuff is realllly nice.

    If not that then go with White Flood.

    My choice would be Primed Ultra+Green Mag(post workout)
  10. Registered User
    fatburner2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,917
    Rep Power
    8251

    The difference between WTF Pump’d and Primed Ultra?

    Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Dude go with Primed Ultra, stuff is realllly nice.

    If not that then go with White Flood.

    My choice would be Primed Ultra+Green Mag(post workout)
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. White FLOOD / Green MAGnitude STACK: Only 39.99 @ Nutraplanet!!!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-18-2009, 05:41 AM
  2. White FLOOD / Green MAGnitude STACK: Only 39.99 @ Nutraplanet!
    By RenegadeRows in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 07:40 AM
  3. white flood/green magnitude stack ONLY $39.99!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 12:01 PM
  4. Cellardude's Sponsored White Flood & Green Magnitude Log
    By Cellardude in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 180
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:02 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 06:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in