How do you take M1T?

stevegti

Awards
Hi People im new here usual find out the hard way but this time i thought i should ask after reading how strong M1T is, Just woundered how people take it to get the best results, I.E. 30mg in one go or spread out over the day?
Thanks in advance :box:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
my personal opinion is that i take it and throw it in the trash...

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you know next to nothing about it you really dont belong using it, no offense but it is a dangerous harsh compound not for the fainthearted, unexperienced, or uneducated. Again no offense but you can have some health problems.

stevegti

Awards
yeh i have read up on it and am aware of the side affects i am also using milk thistle to help the liver have previously used muscletech's multi stack with leukic gakic and creakic but was not impressed with results

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeh i have read up on it and am aware of the side affects i am also using milk thistle to help the liver have previously used muscletech's multi stack with leukic gakic and creakic but was not impressed with results
There are other options than an extremely toxic oral steroid. Epistane, 3AD/11OXO would be much, much cleaner than M1T.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is a very potent compound that will yield huge gains in strength and size as well as do a hell of a lot of damage to your insides...However, if you were to still take this I would say no more than 10-20mg daily split into 12 hour doses if possible and no more than 4 weeks with a complete PCT. Stay off the booze and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. I would take Poseidon with it to help with the lower back pains you'll get.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is a very potent compound that will yield huge gains in strength and size as well as do a hell of a lot of damage to your insides...However, if you were to still take this I would say no more than 10-20mg daily split into 12 hour doses if possible and no more than 4 weeks with a complete post cycle therapy. Stay off the booze and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. I would take Poseidon with it to help with the lower back pains you'll get.
Great call with the posiedon, maybe posiedon mixed with a few grams of taurine drank throughout the day the would be money hrm.....

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1T is a very potent compound that will yield huge gains in strength and size as well as do a hell of a lot of damage to your insides...However, if you were to still take this I would say no more than 10-20mg daily split into 12 hour doses if possible and no more than 4 weeks with a complete post cycle therapy. Stay off the booze and eat healthy and drink plenty of water. I would take Poseidon with it to help with the lower back pains you'll get.
if you are set and intend on using it, listen to this guy, trust me he knows! Id say 3 weeks max for a first timer tho (had to do that Jay) haha

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Common PI, its not all that bad......If your experienced and go about it the right way, is it? With that beeing said............yes there are better alternatives out there :rasp:
Just making a point and a joke at the same time...

I gave my opinion and that's all...

You said it best...there are better alternatives out there.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just making a point and a joke at the same time...

I gave my opinion and that's all...

You said it best...there are better alternatives out there.
PI i have great respect for you and your opinion.

I was just jokin, giving you a hard time. Sorry if I sounded harsh :cheers:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
PI i have great respect for you and your opinion.

I was just jokin, giving you a hard time. Sorry if I sounded harsh :cheers:
No worries...just wanted to make sure everyone knew where I was coming from, as well.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
What about a pulse cycle of every other day, or 2 days on 2 days off. This might be better for someone just starting out and may be the best way to run M1t to avoid some of the sides.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I think this is far to supressive to even consider pulsing. I personally don't like the idea of pulsing on the whole, but doing it with M1T is just not a good idea. People get shutdown in 2-3 days when using this, at times.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
You should take the M1T and either get rid of it or sell it (there's a huge demand anyway). The side effects/gains ratio isn't enough (for me personally) to justify using it. Other than the fact that it is very anabolic and helps your muscles, it basically messes up every aspect of your body.

Unrelated topic: My friend has been pulsing DMT (Phera-Plex) for about 5 weeks and is almost done. Speaking from what I've observed on his gains, he's probably be better off had he just taken the same steady dose through the time course, instead of constantly turning off and on his 'anabolic switch' per se. That's just from what's I've seen him on pulsing.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
steve, please....I am begging you --- just trust me on this...Don't take M1T. It won't be worth the possible(likely) toll it will take on your health.

There are much safer/almost as effective alternatives.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
GTI's are sweeeet! :run:

I flushed a whole bunch (like 8g in solution) of M1T a long time ago. Sometimes I miss it :whiner:, but it was probably one of the best things I could have done for myself.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
honestly bro sell it for 100 (i just sold 4 bottles each that price) and get your self some havoc/epi. or even better go with 3AD/11 oxo way cleaner

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't go into the buying selling of this stuff or you will be banned. This is IS illegal and you are better off flushing it if you are not going to use it over risking getting caught in selling this. This also shuts down too fast for a pulse from what Dr.D has said.

Please remember the rules.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What about a pulse cycle of every other day, or 2 days on 2 days off. This might be better for someone just starting out and may be the best way to run M1t to avoid some of the sides.
Was talkin with Dr. D in another thread about putting together a list of steriods you CANNOT pulse. Anyhow, M1T and methyltest are at the top of the DO NOT PULSE list, as 2 days on will damn near completely shut you down.

If I remember correctly, 4AD is often stacked to help counteract some of the sides, namely the lethargy.

moklepaul

moklepaul

Awards
  • Established
Get some Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations and mega dose it with your cycle if you do it. :)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get some Cycle Support from Anabolic Innovations and mega dose it with your cycle if you do it. :)
I would pre-load the cycle support, take it during cycle, and continue it through post cycle therapy. Cycle support is going to minimize heptatoxicity, not negate it. Personally, I take silybin year round: I like having a liver.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do the same and keep all the liver stressful things to a minimum. Believe me when I say that even though the liver is resilient it isn't that resilient.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I'd do the same and keep all the liver stressful things to a minimum. Believe me when I say that even though the liver is resilient it isn't that resilient.
I don't know man, mines pretty tough.

SS's liver:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine took a beating and still sits high for an average reading.

Ahmad

Awards
hey

hey iam 16 years old and i just started working out i have been taking Muscle Juice for the past ... now a buddy of mine got me some m1t and i heard they work wunders but i was kinda i have done my research and now know all the side effects but one thing i dont know is should i start taking this stuff now i mean i did just start working out.....and does it matter that iam 16

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
omg. dude you will get banned for posting in the anabolic/steroid discussion area. You are underage. If you take m1t you will never have kids and your **** will never stand up again unless you implant metal rods in your ****. and even then you will never have a softie. plus the surgery is a fortune. Do yourself a favor and lift for like 5 more years then you can do it and still be able to have kids. It is a fact that people under the age of 21 and sometimes 23 can actually lose all sexual function (kids, boners, orgasms, raisin nuts) from a steroid cycle esp. M1T! DO YOU WANT THAT?

this is not a joke.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I really hope that is someone's idea of a sick joke. I hate to think that anybody would be willing to cause irreversible damage to themselves for additional muscle.

SCDiesel23

Awards
hey iam 16 years old and i just started working out i have been taking Muscle Juice for the past ... now a buddy of mine got me some m1t and i heard they work wunders but i was kinda i have done my research and now know all the side effects but one thing i dont know is should i start taking this stuff now i mean i did just start working out.....and does it matter that iam 16
You should absolutely not take it at your age, you really should take it never. I can't even tell if this is a serious post, but if it is, stay away from M1T at all costs at 16 years old!!

Rembrianqeins

Awards
M1t is good stuff in the attribute of anbolisism with a factor of up to 1600% as anabolic. its just one testosterone methylated in the first position. i would suggest injection to the nature of the hepatoxicity it carries. split doses evenly through day. i would recommend taking 10 to 20mg the first two weeks then gradually increase after the first pass of the liver. this is potent **** so be carful. P.S. Get a strong PCT and get HEPA test before and After.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
M1t is good stuff in the attribute of anbolisism with a factor of up to 1600% as anabolic. its just one testosterone methylated in the first position. i would suggest injection to the nature of the hepatoxicity it carries. split doses evenly through day. i would recommend taking 10 to 20mg the first two weeks then gradually increase after the first pass of the liver. this is potent **** so be carful. P.S. Get a strong post cycle therapy and get HEPA test before and After.

:fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :fool2: :think: :think: :think: :think:

What??!??!?!?!??!?

brywal312

brywal312

Awards
  • Established
Muscle juice? :wtf:
YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD DUDE...
M1T and PROHORMONES are for people who are well past puberty.
Right now, at your age you have so much test in your system already that if you would just hit the gym and hit it hard, maybe take some creatine and protien, you would EXPLODE. You do not need this stuff!!! FLUSH IT!!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
omg. dude you will get banned for posting in the anabolic/steroid discussion area. You are underage. If you take m1t you will never have kids and your **** will never stand up again unless you implant metal rods in your ****. and even then you will never have a softie. plus the surgery is a fortune. Do yourself a favor and lift for like 5 more years then you can do it and still be able to have kids. It is a fact that people under the age of 21 and sometimes 23 can actually lose all sexual function (kids, boners, orgasms, raisin nuts) from a steroid cycle esp. M1T! DO YOU WANT THAT?

this is not a joke.
EVERYTHING PP just said is true. Makin sure you didn't take it as a joke.

Grant

Awards
  • Established
Dont take it, It is my least favorite compound I have taken, due to the side effects, they are horrible, plus, you are way too young.

Rembrianqeins

Awards
Dont take it, It is my least favorite compound I have taken, due to the side effects, they are horrible, plus, you are way too young.
I Agree your in your prime right now all u gotta do is hit the weights and eat right and ull be solid

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10