ASPIRE36 International Sample Thread

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. ASPIRE36 International Sample Thread


    Guys here is the link for any NON US people looking to try aspire36. The cost is $6.99 and we will send you 3 samples to compensate you for the shipping charge.

    Palo Alto Labs Introduces:
    Aspire36






    Free Sample: Aspire36 International Sample


    ONE REQUEST PER PERSON/HOUSEHOLD. Multiple Requests will have ALL requests DELETED.


  2. Guys just so no one gets confused the totally free sample for US customers is available for three more weeks in the first post of the following thread. If you have requested a sample already please dont double submit, we check and keep a list naughty list like just like santa does!!

    Palo Alto Labs Introduces: ASPIRE36.... 36 Hours of FUN!!!!

  3. Thanks a lot for taking care of us international customers too (The Netherlands here)

    Have ordered the sample pack and will post feedback once tried.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by Reem View Post
    Thanks a lot for taking care of us international customers too (The Netherlands here)

    Have ordered the sample pack and will post feedback once tried.
    hey we care about you guys the same as US customers!! Wish we could get you totally free samples also.. its just so cost prohibitive!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    hey we care about you guys the same as US customers!!

  6. Come on guys jump on this, I promise you'll love it!

  7. Ordered some this morning. Going to surprise the mrs lol.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by tom1234 View Post
    Ordered some this morning. Going to surprise the mrs lol.
    sick man...your gonna destroy her..haaha

  9. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    sick man...your gonna destroy her..haaha
    and thats a good thing

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    and thats a good thing
    damn right its a good thing!!!!!!!!!

  11. Bump for our International friends

  12. Come on Canadians.....get on this, you wont be regret it!!

  13. hey guys thanks for all interest we have had atleast 100 international people request this sample.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    hey guys thanks for all interest we have had atleast 100 international people request this sample.
    Wow, didn't realize there was so much international interest. Pretty cool. There IS more than just John....

  15. Just ordered my sample...

  16. I got my 3 samples today. Pretty fast shipping to Europe, 6 days.

    I'll be taking the testdrive soon.

    1 Of the capsules had leaked it's contents in the plastic package it comes in though so that's a bummer. I remember reading someone else's sample was also busted...are the capsules that vulnerable?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Wow, didn't realize there was so much international interest. Pretty cool. There IS more than just John....
    I wish more Canadians came on this board really. BUT....you got me....you luckey americans...haha

  18. Woo! Support for international potential customers I wonder if I'm too late to jump on board the sample bandwagon? It'd be an interesting exercise because (1) I'm 37 and the awful truth is that I'm not 19 any more; and (2) will this make it through the notoriously fickle Aust customs!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Thudd View Post
    Woo! Support for international potential customers I wonder if I'm too late to jump on board the sample bandwagon? It'd be an interesting exercise because (1) I'm 37 and the awful truth is that I'm not 19 any more; and (2) will this make it through the notoriously fickle Aust customs!
    available till july 1st!!
  20. Thumbs up


    I just wanted to say Palo Alto Labs has awesome service!

    I had received the 3 samples I ordered and 1 of the pills was busted, so I mentioned it to Dave last week. He took care of it immediately. Today I received no less then 3 new samples well packaged in a carton box (instead of an envelop like the first time) and all are in perfect condition.

    It's obvious that this kind of service will keep me as a customer and I will make sure I spread the word here in Holland.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Reem View Post
    I just wanted to say Palo Alto Labs has awesome service!

    I had received the 3 samples I ordered and 1 of the pills was busted, so I mentioned it to Dave last week. He took care of it immediately. Today I received no less then 3 new samples well packaged in a carton box (instead of an envelop like the first time) and all are in perfect condition.

    It's obvious that this kind of service will keep me as a customer and I will make sure I spread the word here in Holland.
    Thanks for the compliment man... we do what we can to take care of every customer!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Reem View Post
    I just wanted to say Palo Alto Labs has awesome service!

    I had received the 3 samples I ordered and 1 of the pills was busted, so I mentioned it to Dave last week. He took care of it immediately. Today I received no less then 3 new samples well packaged in a carton box (instead of an envelop like the first time) and all are in perfect condition.

    It's obvious that this kind of service will keep me as a customer and I will make sure I spread the word here in Holland.

    thanks reem!!! we appreciate it.. we dont always get it right the first time but we try and make sure the customer is satisfied!!

  23. could you tell me what this will say on the CC statement if you don't mind? i want to, ahem, surprise someone with this and i would have a little trouble explaining it lol

  24. Quote Originally Posted by bignative22 View Post
    could you tell me what this will say on the CC statement if you don't mind? i want to, ahem, surprise someone with this and i would have a little trouble explaining it lol
    It says: !!! -->>PAYMENT FOR PNIS PILL

    Hehe, mine said 'Palo Alto Labs' followed by a number

  25. Quote Originally Posted by bignative22 View Post
    could you tell me what this will say on the CC statement if you don't mind? i want to, ahem, surprise someone with this and i would have a little trouble explaining it lol
    HAHAH
    it will just say PALOALTOLABS or something like that. we are not in the business of embarassing anyone

  26. My sample arrived on Monday down here in NZ.I've had a nasty head cold since last Friday and wifey made it pretty clear that until I got better NO action.

    Anyway last nite I popped a cap about 8pm.Wife got home from work about 9.30 and by 10.30 it was all on.
    Very nice wood and after round 1 to my amazement and hers mr wood was still standing.....have you taken one of those sex pills she asks? No what makes you think that I reply.

    Ding ding round 2 starts.

    During the nite many woods and in the morning surprise surprise he's still standing.Got up, tried to take a leak, feed the cat sporting a wood, then finally had a shower and took care of it.

    During the day at work when taking a leak noticed increased blood flow down below and while at home eating lunch wife was surprised to see that extra blood flow also.

    Yet to see how tonite plays out but whatever happens Palo Alto Labs you sure got yourselves a great product and I'll definitely be getting some with my next NP order.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    My sample arrived on Monday down here in NZ.I've had a nasty head cold since last Friday and wifey made it pretty clear that until I got better NO action.

    Anyway last nite I popped a cap about 8pm.Wife got home from work about 9.30 and by 10.30 it was all on.
    Very nice wood and after round 1 to my amazement and hers mr wood was still standing.....have you taken one of those sex pills she asks? No what makes you think that I reply.

    Ding ding round 2 starts.

    During the nite many woods and in the morning surprise surprise he's still standing.Got up, tried to take a leak, feed the cat sporting a wood, then finally had a shower and took care of it.

    During the day at work when taking a leak noticed increased blood flow down below and while at home eating lunch wife was surprised to see that extra blood flow also.

    Yet to see how tonite plays out but whatever happens Palo Alto Labs you sure got yourselves a great product and I'll definitely be getting some with my next NP order.
    Haha, awesome man. She make any comments on size?? That is what I have been hearing a lot about lately, even with my wife. She always mentions it when I have taken one (without her knowing I took it), that I look a lot bigger.

    Hey glad you liked it man, let us know how night 2 goes, for me it was just as good

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TSB4me View Post
    During the nite many woods and in the morning surprise surprise he's still standing.Got up, tried to take a leak, feed the cat sporting a wood, then finally had a shower and took care of it.
    what do you mean u took care of it????

    u dirty bugger u!!!

  29. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Haha, awesome man. She make any comments on size?? That is what I have been hearing a lot about lately, even with my wife. She always mentions it when I have taken one (without her knowing I took it), that I look a lot bigger.

    Hey glad you liked it man, let us know how night 2 goes, for me it was just as good
    Last night didn't quite happen like I wanted.Wife fell asleep on sofa watching TV.Think we over did it the night before.

    Got some this morning and pretty sure its still kicking.Wife complained that I was hard as hell and to go easy.Also I've noticed more spontaneous erections since taking the aspire.Can't say if its any bigger but it sure is hard as a rock.

  30. sooo stoked to get a sample. lol

  31. Sample arrived safely here in Aus yesterday. Wheee! Now to wait for my wife to get over her cold, and cross my fingers that I don't catch it....

    Thanks P.A.L. for the samples!

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Thudd View Post
    Sample arrived safely here in Aus yesterday. Wheee! Now to wait for my wife to get over her cold, and cross my fingers that I don't catch it....

    Thanks P.A.L. for the samples!


    There's always a sigh of relief when a product makes it into australia... they have rediculous standards!

  33. Ordered a sample. Thanks!

  34. Quote Originally Posted by SWELABS View Post
    Ordered a sample. Thanks!

    niiiice...you wont be disapointed!

  35. ummm...bump my international friends

  36. Nothing yet, hoping to get it this week.

  37. samples extended a lil bit guys....taKE advantage of this!!

  38. just orderes a sample

    do U send liquid caps now or "old" version ??
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Free Sample Thread?!?
    By Z28Luver7777 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 87
    Last Post: 10-03-2013, 03:32 PM
  2. Another thanx for teh shirt and samples thread...
    By xjsynx in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 05:43 PM
  3. aspire36 free samples
    By jaydesiel4651 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 05:23 PM
Log in
Log in