Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, there was all this hype about this new wonder pill. now that its out, anyone tried it? i am real curious if anyone actually paid out the big bucks for this. i dont see any logs, so i guess ergo didnt give any freebies to testers. i just cant see forking over that kind of money for a new supp no one has tried.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I tried Forza-T which has 6-OXO. I loved it. And now that 6-OXO has Resveratrol it makes it even more tempting, but as you say, the price has me questioning it.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I know plenty of people who have tried and it works great. Havn't heard one bad report.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know plenty of people who have tried and it works great. Havn't heard one bad report.
i havent seen a single log on it. i dont doubt that it works, ive done 6oxo-trione with good results. but the cost is...$150 for a month is more than i want to spend if i dont even know what to expect. muscle tech works too, but not for that price!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
please have these people post results. i cant find a single review. btw i havent heard one bad report either.:sad:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i havent seen a single log on it. i dont doubt that it works, ive done 6oxo-trione with good results. but the cost is...$150 for a month is more than i want to spend if i dont even know what to expect. muscle tech works too, but not for that price!!!!
u can buy 6 oxo in bulk on any of the bulk sites. don't know the exact ingredients in this but guessing running the NHA stack would be cheaper and more effective.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
u can buy 6 oxo in bulk on any of the bulk sites. don't know the exact ingredients in this but guessing running the NHA stack would be cheaper and more effective.
thanks for the advice, but i am looking for someone who has tried this to post results.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
I am using it right now. 5 pillx 2 x day. SO far so good. Writeup to follow at some point. Only 1 week in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am using it right now. 5 pillx 2 x day. SO far so good. Writeup to follow at some point. Only 1 week in.
thanks, how long you plan on running? i saw a dosing layout of 11oxo or 3ad/6oxo/6oxoextreme all ran for 2 weeks, 1 at a time ,with no overlap. that looks almost affordable, as pct is included.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who complains of the price obviously does not understand how expensive Trans-Rasveratrol is.

Replace the 6oxo with something natural (so I can import it) and I'd buy it.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
thanks, how long you plan on running? i saw a dosing layout of 11oxo or 3ad/6oxo/6oxoextreme all ran for 2 weeks, 1 at a time ,with no overlap. that looks almost affordable, as post cycle therapy is included.
I'm going 3 weeks at twice a day then finishing the 4th week with either regular 6oxo of doing 1x day extreme. You'll really like it.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
URL Above: 30x325mg trans-reversatrol capsules = 27$
6oxo-extreme: 15x600mg + ZMA + 6oxo + quercetin + piperine = 40$
27+15+15+10=??
Think about that.
As far as I can see 6oxe extreme is good value, not to mention a good brand I trust.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going 3 weeks at twice a day then finishing the 4th week with either regular 6oxo of doing 1x day extreme. You'll really like it.
thats the kind of feedback im looking for. are you cutting or on a recomp.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
URL Above: 30x325mg trans-reversatrol capsules = 27$
6oxo-extreme: 15x600mg + ZMA + 6oxo + quercetin + piperine = 40$
27+15+15+10=??
Think about that.
As far as I can see 6oxe extreme is good value, not to mention a good brand I trust.
nutra planet trione=90 caps $12. now transveratrol $10. zma $10. but those are for a month supply. you're talking about $40 for a week. what i have a problem with, they didnt use testers and i have to see what results are before i invest that much. every other new product out has tester logs all over the place. i base most of my purchases on reviews and logs by people i trust, not on manufacturer say so.:think:

nelix

Awards
  • Established
The best deal on trans-resveratrol (the url posted above) is like 30 bucks for 15 days supply.

You have a better deal?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The best deal on trans-resveratrol (the url posted above) is like 30 bucks for 15 days supply.

You have a better deal?
go ahead and buy it then. post some results. :cheers:

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nutra planet trione=90 caps $12. now transveratrol $10. zma $10. but those are for a month supply. you're talking about $40 for a week. what i have a problem with, they didnt use testers and i have to see what results are before i invest that much. every other new product out has tester logs all over the place. i base most of my purchases on reviews and logs by people i trust, not on manufacturer say so.:think:
so go with the NHA stack. plenty of testers with great results. how can anybody trust this company. 6 oxo comes out how many years ago, have been replaced by atd's and now with 6-bromide. all they did was re-release the same formula with some other junk thrown in that do nothing. the zma in it is good but not going to do a whole lot for test levels. get ureslf some jungle warfare or rebound reloaded and activate.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so go with the NHA stack. plenty of testers with great results. how can anybody trust this company. 6 oxo comes out how many years ago, have been replaced by atd's and now with 6-bromide. all they did was re-release the same formula with some other junk thrown in that do nothing. the zma in it is good but not going to do a whole lot for test levels. get ureslf some jungle warfare or rebound reloaded and activate.
jsp, i think i am on the same page with you. i have a hard time understanding how ergo can release one of the most expensive supps out, with no testers doing logs. i am looking for them to justify price with results. btw i have tried all the stuff you listed.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't think they are in a position where they feel that have to justify themselves. Pricing, legality, etc... aside, they have made and I believe continue to make quality products that work. For some people, including myself, I place more value on the reliability of a product than on the price.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Personally, I don't think they are in a position where they feel that have to justify themselves. Pricing, legality, etc... aside, they have made and I believe continue to make quality products that work. For some people, including myself, I place more value on the reliability of a product than on the price.
they made this product like 7 years ago, threw some other stuff in and jacked up the price. this product has always been legal and always will be. it's a natural test booster, not a designer steroid. go on a bulk site and by it in bulk powder you'll spend half as much, get twice the amount and can dose it however you want to. my point is if u want to be a good company make something better, don't rehash the same formula with a few extras. anabolic extreme has come out with how many new products in the last few years? superdrol, pheraplex, rebound xt, rebound reloaded, hyperdrol, mass fx. all designed to work better than the previous one, and ask anybody they all do.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to your feedback Deerdeer. You're definately one of the more in depth reviewers i've followed.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
To get the amount of trans-resveratrol in 5 caps of 6-OXO Extreme would take 12 caps/day. So six bottles of the NOW Brand.
$66
One bottle of trione.
$25 (sorry not on sale now...)
ZMA
$12
plus you get high dose quercetin....and bioperine for absorption
grand total
$103....
two bottles of 6-OXO Extreme
$80
Search PA's post, somewhere around here he posted that he had a guy take only 1000mg's of each trans-res and quercetin and his test levels went up like %1100. Double dose and you get 1200/mgs of each in extreme. I haven't seen the test but if thats true......

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1100% test increase? I think this may work but 1100 seems a bit of an overstatement.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
To get the amount of trans-resveratrol in 5 caps of 6-OXO Extreme would take 12 caps/day. So six bottles of the NOW Brand.
$66
One bottle of trione.
$25 (sorry not on sale now...)
ZMA
$12
plus you get high dose quercetin....and bioperine for absorption
grand total
$103....
two bottles of 6-OXO Extreme
$80
Search PA's post, somewhere around here he posted that he had a guy take only 1000mg's of each trans-res and quercetin and his test levels went up like %1100. Double dose and you get 1200/mgs of each in extreme. I haven't seen the test but if thats true......
That's what I was saying, but with good maths, thank you!
Who say's ATD is better than 6oxo anyway?
Apples oranges.

If would buy trans-resveratrol without the 6oxo, I am still looking for a good high dose resveratrol supp, none exist.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
in GOD i trust-everyone else,prove it.
Very true, I would love to see the test. But PA usually puts out good products.
As far as ATD v/s 6-OXO isn't it that under the Ergopharm name he won't use ATD as he doesn't think it is DSHEA compliant? Think I remembe that from a long time ago.

jsp0882

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very true, I would love to see the test. But PA usually puts out good products.
As far as ATD v/s 6-OXO isn't it that under the Ergopharm name he won't use ATD as he doesn't think it is DSHEA compliant? Think I remembe that from a long time ago.
if it wasn't compliant it wouldn't be out.

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
thats the kind of feedback im looking for. are you cutting or on a recomp.
Recomp. Diet still remains clean.

6 oxo extreme 5 pills 2 x day
2 scoops san infusion 3 x day
Cycle support 2x day
Fish Oil
Multivitamin
Cissus 2x day

Workout kept simple -

Chest tri
Back bi
Legs shoulders

Well balanced workout that I don't have time to describe exactly but has given me excellent results in the past - a few exercises are mixed in with different groups - these are just generall speaking.

Let me just start off by saying that I have responded very well to ZMA int he past- I do not have hormonal levels to substantiate these claims. However, I do note that I have the occasional back pimple while on ZMA, which for me is rare unless there are other, supplemental forces working.

Resveratrol adn its uses in this setting - I don't expect to actually "feel" anything from the resveratrol, expecially not after one week. Honestly, I do not know what to expect but have read a great deal int he literature about its effects

I suppose working in conjunction with the ZMA I would expect FURTHER alterations in hormonal levels to a more anabolic state. THis remains to be seen.

After 1 week - this is my basic feedback. I wish I had more time to be specific but here goes.

Strength - I felt stronger towards the end of the week - again, very subjective. My last 3 workouts went seamlessly, energy levels were sustained. I did notice some focus. I attribute this focus usually to the hype of starting a new supplement. Even if supps don't work, the placebo really is a source of motivation. Nonethelss, this is a positive IMO. My workout last close to 2 hours every day. I pace myself, give ample rest adn focus on form.

Sleep - It must be the ZMA - I am able to literally lay down in bed, and wake in the exact position fell asleep in. Rest is importnat when one works out hard. Even if the only effect, I feel it is nearly as valuable as working out itself. As for resveratrol's role, not sure.

Libido - I have experience with Novedex XT, which I tout as a fantastic product. However, it really does a number on my libido - literally 3 days in, my desire drops though it has zero imapct on intercourse itself, no erectile issues whatsoever, it is the mental desire that I note plummets. None of these effects have been noted. I am aware that it is a weaker AI based on reading, it could be that the auxiliary ingredients in the product are picking up any shortfall. I have used 6oxo solo int he past and felt a more attenuated novedex effect, no realy issues with the extreme. I feel like I am myself while on this product.

Other aspects - bowel movements. I have been MUCH more regular as of late. Solid dumps 2-3x day. It must be the extra Mag in my system. No diarrhea, just regular bowel movements that I cna usually achieve only when I bump my fiber up dramatically. To me, this is an added benefit. I know many supplement their diet with protein and don't tkae the important role of fiber in their diet. This is by no means a substitute for fiber but it will help you grow a tail more regularly.

No lethargy, no palpitations, no nausea, no shortness of breath. No increase in aggression. Not a pimple on my back yet. We'll see how long it takes! Not a mood swing, no change in my libido, which is pretty solid at baseline.

SO it's one week in. THis is all I have for you guys. It's a new prduct with a heap of potential. Resveratrol's role being one of the more intriguing. I like feeling like myself while on a supp - unless it is warranted, ie in a preworkout supp where getting hyped is a good thing.

As for cost - if a product is safe, does what is supposed to, is from a reputable company that stands by its products - I feel that basically, you have to pay to play. In the long run, taking the safe road particularly with supplements is the way to go. I am in no way being compensated by ergopharm or any affiliate. Just a part time supplement whore that had his attention caught by a product that seemed pretty darn appealing.

I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Honestly how many of these designer steroids out now are DSHEA compliant? That was the big reason everyone was so proud to produce 3-AD/11-OXO it is DSHEA compliant. I don't know if ATD is, I just thought I remembered PA saying he didn't think it was. Will see what I can find on that though.

Sonicology

Sonicology

Awards
If would buy trans-resveratrol without the 6oxo, I am still looking for a good high dose resveratrol supp, none exist.
I'm with you on that. 6-oxo extreme looks like the most innovative PCT product I've seen for a long time, however exemestane is my AI of choice for PCT and I'm not hugely keen on running 2 AIs.

ct-7b

Awards
I'm with you on that. 6-oxo extreme looks like the most innovative post cycle therapy product I've seen for a long time, however exemestane is my AI of choice for PCT and I'm not hugely keen on running 2 AIs.
IMHO 6OXO is underdosed. I prefer ATD, more strongh...
With 6OXO I've had a bad experience, I've made a mistake; I've tapered up the dosage and after the cycle (stand alone) my right nipple is became "sensible" and puffy...I've started with tribulus and DIM (I haven't nolva on hands)...No better...Start SD cycle with ATD and the problem went better...When I stopped the ATD, second and third weeks, the swelling became worse....now, with ATD, seems to go better....next week I'll star with nolva...

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
that product contains 325mg resveratrol per serving, 30 servings per bottle

6-oxo extreme contains 600mg of resvertrol per serving, 15 servings per bottle (plus of course the 6-oxo and other stuff)

you can see how significant the resveratrol is to the cost of the product

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
well maybe in the future we might try to do more of this testing

i do have to say though that i think alot of the testing logs i have read are bullcrap. people who get free stuff often are just so happy and eager to please their provider so they post only positive stuff. lots of these guys want the freebies to keep coming too

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
first of all, resveratrol is not junk. we did blood work on some of our employees and the test increases were very impressive. it acts as a serm, so is complimentary when combined with an AI

ATD and 6-bromo are both non-dshea compliant products. 6-OXO is the only one with substantiation that it occurs in the food supply

6-bromo, if it is indeed the alpha isomer, is androgenic and so would be relatively ineffective for HPTA recovery

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
they made this product like 7 years ago, threw some other stuff in and jacked up the price. this product has always been legal and always will be. it's a natural test booster, not a designer steroid. go on a bulk site and by it in bulk powder you'll spend half as much, get twice the amount and can dose it however you want to. my point is if u want to be a good company make something better, don't rehash the same formula with a few extras. anabolic extreme has come out with how many new products in the last few years? superdrol, pheraplex, rebound xt, rebound reloaded, hyperdrol, mass fx. all designed to work better than the previous one, and ask anybody they all do.
please do not compare natural occuring legal products with illegal designer chemicals

any dumbass can sell synthetic stuff and be king of the block

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Honestly how many of these designer steroids out now are DSHEA compliant? That was the big reason everyone was so proud to produce 3-AD/11-OXO it is DSHEA compliant. I don't know if ATD is, I just thought I remembered PA saying he didn't think it was. Will see what I can find on that though.

It is not. to be DSHEA compliant it either has to pass the pre-market notification process (ATD was never submitted for pre-market notification) or it has to be proven to exist in the food supply

ATD has no research showing it is in food. i believe there was some research showing it shows up in the contents of intestines in cows or something and Kneller was trying to leverage that into somehow being equivalent to occuring in the food supply

6-OXO otoh is DSHEA compliant. Stephen McGregor at Eastern Michigan University showed that it is a hormone metabolite that exists in the fat of commercial beef. He extracted beef samples and used GC/MS

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you guys this. I have only been using the Now Foods Natural Resveratrol and it is the bomb for me. Tran-Resveratrol=raging sex drive and hard on for me. If the 6oxo extreme is this much more loaded it would be something else for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well maybe in the future we might try to do more of this testing

i do have to say though that i think alot of the testing logs i have read are bullcrap. people who get free stuff often are just so happy and eager to please their provider so they post only positive stuff. lots of these guys want the freebies to keep coming too
i hate to admit it, i agree with you.

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
Let me tell you guys this. I have only been using the Now Foods Natural Resveratrol and it is the bomb for me. Tran-Resveratrol=raging sex drive and hard on for me. If the 6oxo extreme is this much more loaded it would be something else for me.

Everyone who is into supplements should know about resveratrol but apparently they don't. Its the king of supplements IMO, and should be right up there along with vitamins and minerals

HMS Press Release:

Red wine compound boosts athletic endurance - health - 16 November 2006 - New Scientist

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
why was'nt this logged on a forum, and i assume this person was given a freebie?
the person works in my lab. he does quality control, mostly on the HPLC.

I did not do this for any forum. I did it as part of my own research to find something to put in an improved test booster.

and this was not a subjective report of resveratrol (subject to wishful thinking). he took it and got his blood taken and sent to a lab every week.

this test was resveratrol /quercetin mix only (one gram each a day). we have not done any on the combination with 6-oxo yet

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I purchase Ergo products once in a while, when I have the money. I am always pleased with the results. I have only tried a few. Mass Meal is Yummy. Amp is really good stuff if you like concentration and energy. I also liked Cell Fuel. They are somewhat expensive, but I really have no doubt about the products I purchase from them. I am always satisfied and that is rare for me...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the person works in my lab. he does quality control, mostly on the HPLC.

I did not do this for any forum. I did it as part of my own research to find something to put in an improved test booster.

and this was not a subjective report of resveratrol (subject to wishful thinking). he took it and got his blood taken and sent to a lab every week.

this test was resveratrol /quercetin mix only (one gram each a day). we have not done any on the combination with 6-oxo yet
i have to admit, after playing devil's advocate with this product, those are very civil and deliberate answers. you now have my interest peaked in trying this product. how many bottles standalone and at what dose, to get decent results?:smite:

Patrick Arnold

Patrick Arnold

Featured Author
Awards
  • Established
i have to admit, after playing devil's advocate with this product, those are very civil and deliberate answers. you now have my interest peaked in trying this product. how many bottles standalone and at what dose, to get decent results?:smite:

keeping financial restrictions in mind, i would suggest doing a three week cycle. use the first bottle at the full dosage (2 "servings" a day) and the last two bottles at one serving a day

for PCT i often recommend one bottle of the extreme at full dosage followed by two bottles of regular 6-oxo at full dosage

of course, taking the extreme throughout at full dosage is best but its prohibitively expensive for most

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
keeping financial restrictions in mind, i would suggest doing a three week cycle. use the first bottle at the full dosage (2 "servings" a day) and the last two bottles at one serving a day

for post cycle therapy i often recommend one bottle of the extreme at full dosage followed by two bottles of regular 6-oxo at full dosage

of course, taking the extreme throughout at full dosage is best but its prohibitively expensive for most
following your dosing plan, would'nt i just need 2 bottles to complete 3 week cycle.

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
Surely you are joking, do you have any idea how many products that are on the market that are not compliant with the DSHEA? If Congress wasn't so mired dealing with Iraq there would have been a whole slew of new regulations already, only a matter of time before the hammer drops :hammer: