which trib for my PCT

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna get Hyper Test ($35) or Diesel test ($42)...

but I see that NOW foods Tribulous is only about $9

are the other ones really worth the huge price difference???

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for PCT. You can use Trib for libido enhancement but it will not restore your testosterone levels.

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for post cycle therapy. You can use Trib for libido enhancement but it will not restore your testosterone levels.
no ****...i'm asking a specific question

(i'm not asking you about SERM's or about proper PCT)

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established

(i'm not asking you about SERM's or about proper post cycle therapy)
DUDE! the way the post topic is worded it does sound like you're asking if it is ok for/as a PCT. Try the Anabolic section, prolly better luck there.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established

If you don't want people to assume you're an idiot, then you should name the thread better. Go back and read it. :study:

How is anybody supposed to know that you're going to take a SERM in your PCT? The only thing you mention is trib. The only reason I even entered the thread was to tell you to study the PCT threads because it looked like you didn't know what the h*ll you were doing. And others HAVE posted on this forum that trib or 6-oxo are all they were taking for PCT. I say "idiot" until proven otherwise. :rasp:

Anyway, I have used the NOW trib and it's fine. I prefer AST, but it is quite a bit more expensive.

EctoPower

EctoPower

Awards
  • Established
DUDE! the way the post topic is worded it does sound like you're asking if it is ok for/as a post cycle therapy. Try the Anabolic section, prolly better luck there.

Haha! Nice. :goodpost:

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established

:blink: having Tren issues ? I was just trying to help you since it seemed to me that you weren't relying on a SERM. Anyways, Powerfull is better then Tribulus IMO. I never got much from Tribulus and I dosed it at 2 and 3 grams a day. I doubt brand will make a huge difference so I'd go with NOW since they're cheaper. Powerfull at 9-12 grams blows Tribulus away.