T-X
Special Tactics
Lean Dreams
Retain 2

whatastud08

whatastud08

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered if its hard to get supplements on/off a plane and through customs...have you found this difficult?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
So, I am packing a few supplements:

Aspire36
Paravol
Yohimbine

Anabolic Pump/GXR
RPM
Xtend (345 grams) - Lemonade
Poseidon

Maybe
Ultra Peptide
T-X
Special Tactics
Lean Dreams
Retain 2

someone is planning to have a really good time in the hotel room:cheers:

if you plan on staying more than 3 days i would take the retain 2 also , to keep cortisol down ;)

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
i went to cuba one year and brought a bunch of vitamin c, liquid echanacia, multi vitamins, cold fx, etc... because i had a really bad cold before i left. I got pulled aside and asked about it when we landed in cuba. they looked through it all, but after explaining what it was they had no problems.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I always wondered if its hard to get supplements on/off a plane and through customs...have you found this difficult?
if you're traveling from US to mexico, no prob. but when you get back you might get asked what they are and other few questions.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
have fun:cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Have you ever been to Mexico?

If not, when you arrive and go through customs they have a button with a stop light (green & red). You press the button and if it is green you are good to go. If it is red they will pull you aside and search your bags.

So, I have been 'suerte' so far, but I am not taking any PH's so I am hoping I would be okay???

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
id watch the yohimbine, everything else should be fine

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
if you're traveling from US to mexico, no prob. but when you get back you might get asked what they are and other few questions.
I plan on taking just enough for the trip, so if I loss them I will only be losing a weeks supply instead of a whole bottle...

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
i went to cuba one year and brought a bunch of vitamin c, liquid echanacia, multi vitamins, cold fx, etc... because i had a really bad cold before i left. I got pulled aside and asked about it when we landed in cuba. they looked through it all, but after explaining what it was they had no problems.
Thanks for the feedback :wave:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
someone is planning to have a really good time in the hotel room:cheers:

if you plan on staying more than 3 days i would take the retain 2 also , to keep cortisol down ;)
:stick: Will be gone for a week.

So I better take some Retain 2...

JJC

Awards
  • Established
You might want to be careful too if you don't bring the supps in the original bottles. I'm not sure if they'd like to see loose pills in plastic bags or unmarked bottles.

In the past I've skipped bringing supplements with me when I flew just to be safe. But good luck! Let us know if you experience any trouble.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Put all your supps in your checked baggage and you will be fine. I went to Cancun on my honeymoon and brought plenty of em with me, no probs at all.

Have fun man!!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Put all your supps in your checked baggage and you will be fine. I went to Cancun on my honeymoon and brought plenty of em with me, no probs at all.

Have fun man!!
Right on man, that is where I plan on packing them...

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, I am packing a few supplements:

Aspire36
Paravol
Yohimbine
Anabolic Pump/GXR
RPM
Xtend (345 grams) - Lemonade
Poseidon

Maybe
Ultra Peptide
T-X
Special Tactics
Lean Dreams
Retain 2
How about some sensathin or dcp
Fish oil

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the laws in other countries are different than here. when i lived in phillipines i could go into a pharmacy and get almost anything w/o script. i think steriods and stuff are legal in mexico, just get you a test patch and take a couple aspire. just kidding. your on vaction-dont worry,be happy.:cheers: btw the paravol residual effect should cover you for close to a week.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
the laws in other countries are different than here. when i lived in phillipines i could go into a pharmacy and get almost anything w/o script. i think steriods and stuff are legal in mexico, just get you a test patch and take a couple aspire. just kidding. your on vaction-dont worry,be happy.:cheers: btw the paravol residual effect should cover you for close to a week.
well this is kind of weird, they are consider prescription drugs and they require a prescription, but in most "Farmacias" you can get them and other prescription meds without the prescription. BUT if they see you and they think youre a "Gringo" (witch they would notice)they might try to jack the price up ;) but some dont care they just sell you the stuff at the MSRP or "Presio Maximo al publico" most meds in mexico have that in their box

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
also if you have problems tell the agents you know El Presidente Zombie ;) i dont know if it works but you can give it a try :lol: