Another 3-AD Thread

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
First off i am neither hating on 3-AD or promoting it. I am just wondering why this mysterious product that no one has any real answers about is getting such an open reception from the supplement community. I have to give credit to the marketing department at AX and the company as a whole as I know in the past they have delivered with good products. I guess i am just used to seeing products that have been around for months being heavily disputed and yet there is a new product with such little information available and yet everyone is dying to spend their 50 bucks on it? Just thought i would throw this out there and see what people think

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Until people have tried it, there's no reason to think it won't be great and live up to claims. Someone's gotta throw money down to try it for there to be any feedback to dispute over.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can't have innovation without a little speculation :think:

guess you'll just have to wait and see.......... ;)

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
First off i am neither hating on 3-AD or promoting it. I am just wondering why this mysterious product that no one has any real answers about is getting such an open reception from the supplement community. I have to give credit to the marketing department at AX and the company as a whole as I know in the past they have delivered with good products. I guess i am just used to seeing products that have been around for months being heavily disputed and yet there is a new product with such little information available and yet everyone is dying to spend their 50 bucks on it? Just thought i would throw this out there and see what people think
Dr. D formulated it, and AX produced it. Given both's history, I have no reason to doubt. Nuff said.

worm

worm

Awards
  • Established
I think it is pretty easy to see why people are getting excited. Here is a new prohormone that is non methylated, legal, and hopfully effective. By the way the 1st has come and gone wher the he11 is it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can't have innovation without a little speculation :think:

guess you'll just have to wait and see.......... ;)
right you are, the thing i cant understand is why people are buying 11-oxo, 3-ad is a much better deal. i might be tempted to try this one myself.

Chicken

Chicken

Awards
AX products have always worked well for me.

Is 3ad pre-selling somewhere yet?

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
I was never trying to say 3-AD would not be a strong product or Anabolic Xtreme is not a reputable company i was just stating the fact that I have not seen this many people so excited about a new product.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I was never trying to say 3-AD would not be a strong product or Anabolic Xtreme is not a reputable company i was just stating the fact that I have not seen this many people so excited about a new product.
Don't sweat it man. I was just telling you why so many people are excited about it. And rightly so ;)

bfrye2

bfrye2

Awards
Alright i just didnt want to come across as a **** or steal anyones thunder