Sesathin/CLA Supreme/Fish Oil

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm looking to begin dieting (well actually I am doing rehab for an injury) and am going to be using Sesathin (NP's Bulk form), NP's CLA Supreme Caps and Fish Oil as part of my supplementation.

I'm a 205lb guy with a 16-18%bf (did I say I had an injury and have not trained in a couple months) and was looking to get a decent dose protocol for stacking these products. I have used them all individually and have used Sesathin and Fish Oil together in the past. Also a bit of insight on timing around meals and exercise/cardio would be helpful as well.

My goals are recomp and or more towards leaning out considerably utilizing a good amount of cardio and volume training.

I have the bulk Sesathin so I will be looking for ml doses.
The CLA Supreme Caps is in 1000mg (80% purity)
The grams of EPA/DHA for fish oil.

I was going to include DCP but it is yet to be back in stock at NP.

I have my ideas but appreciate the input.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Dana Houser of MAN has some great recommendations on using all three of these and had posted his article at both BB and DA. If you are feeling adventurous I'd look around a bit on DA (probably easier to find). If you can't find it, I'll get it for you later tonight. I'm just a little uneasy about putting DA into my web browser here at work.

Oh yeah.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dana Houser of MAN has some great recommendations on using all three of these and had posted his article at both BB and DA. If you are feeling adventurous I'd look around a bit on DA (probably easier to find). If you can't find it, I'll get it for you later tonight. I'm just a little uneasy about putting DA into my web browser here at work. :)
I have his recs bookmarked from bb, so if you want it B5 I can pm it to you.

The dosage rec would be 10-14 grams of CLA for you, 1000mg sesamin 3 times per day (not sure what the conversion is for sesathin), and 3-4 grams of combine EPA/DHA

Not sure about the CLA exactly, but I split up sesamin with my 3 largest meals. Fish oil I split evenly with meals as well

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was not far off that recommendation:

Three times daily:
Sesathin: 2.5ml (1000mg) x 3 = 3000mg/d
CLA Supreme: 2 caps (2000mg) x 3 = 6000mg/d
Fish Oil: 4g (1.2 EPA/DHA) x 3 = 3.6g/d (EPA/DHA)