quick 11-oxo question

  1. quick 11-oxo question


    you don't have to pct it do you?

    sorry i've had zero time to research all these new and exciting products coming out... there's so many haha i love it

    also, since i'm on the pct topic, does alri's pro-anabol need to be post cycled?

    thanks alot guys, sorry again if this has been asked tons of times!


  2. yeh I would recommend a small PCT for 11-oxo, something like Advanced PCT.

    None for pro-Anabol.

  3. i just came off a test/eq/winny cut cycle and am just about done with pct now which was igf, torimefene, alpha drive, powerfull, pump, and restore and lean extreme.......


    so does 11-0x0 attach to AR's or is it just a cortisol blocker?

    in that case how long is max time to run it?

    and pct can just be a bottle of advanced pct and i'm good to go?

    sorry for all the questions man, but thanks a ton
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by freakboy View Post
    i just came off a test/eq/winny cut cycle and am just about done with post cycle therapy now which was igf, torimefene, alpha drive, powerfull, pump, and restore and lean extreme.......


    so does 11-0x0 attach to AR's or is it just a cortisol blocker?

    in that case how long is max time to run it?

    and post cycle therapy can just be a bottle of advanced post cycle therapy and i'm good to go?

    sorry for all the questions man, but thanks a ton

    it blocks an enzyme called 11bHSDR1R. this enzyme exists in many of your body's tissues and it is responsible for snatching cortisONE from the blood and turning it into cortisOL in the tissues themselves (cortisone is weak, cortisol strong). Blocking this enzyme causes all the benefits of cortisol reduction while avoiding indiscriminate lowering of blood cortisol. Its "the way" to block cortisol. 11bHSD1R has been a hot topic in medicine for some years

    it also will convert to 11-oxotestosterone which is an androgen. It is not very well studied. Fish make a lot of it. Fish are mean and usually pretty ripped. They also are pretty stupid though

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    Fish make a lot of it. Fish are mean and usually pretty ripped. They also are pretty stupid though
    Never thought of it that way!

    I want to be like a fish?...thats awesome!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    it blocks an enzyme called 11bHSDR1R. this enzyme exists in many of your body's tissues and it is responsible for snatching cortisONE from the blood and turning it into cortisOL in the tissues themselves (cortisone is weak, cortisol strong). Blocking this enzyme causes all the benefits of cortisol reduction while avoiding indiscriminate lowering of blood cortisol. Its "the way" to block cortisol. 11bHSD1R has been a hot topic in medicine for some years

    it also will convert to 11-oxotestosterone which is an androgen. It is not very well studied. Fish make a lot of it. Fish are mean and usually pretty ripped. They also are pretty stupid though

    very nice, very nice bro... so how long is the max amount of time you'd stay on a cycle of this? can i pull off 12 weeks?

    sounds very good already got a bottle on the way but wanna buy 2 more bottles to help get cut cuz my nxt cycle is a major bulker..... (test e, tren e, abombs, dbols, and igf)

    thanks a ton guys!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by freakboy View Post
    very nice, very nice bro... so how long is the max amount of time you'd stay on a cycle of this? can i pull off 12 weeks?

    sounds very good already got a bottle on the way but wanna buy 2 more bottles to help get cut cuz my nxt cycle is a major bulker..... (test e, tren e, abombs, dbols, and igf)

    thanks a ton guys!

    go ahead and do 12 weeks

  8. A predator type fish like a Bass or Gamefish?.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    go ahead and do 12 weeks

    kick a$$ i'm excited to see what this stuff's all about... i weigh 200lbs and bf like 12%... bout 5'11''.... so in 12 weeks we'll see.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    go ahead and do 12 weeks
    one more thing tho, can i start the 11-oxo as soon as it comes... this is my last week for the PCT of my test/eq/winny cutter...?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    A predator type fish like a Bass or Gamefish?.
    Well for a guy I would assume a swordfish!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by freakboy View Post
    one more thing tho, can i start the 11-oxo as soon as it comes... this is my last week for the post cycle therapy of my test/eq/winny cutter...?



    thats kind of like asking me if you can have a couple of beers tonight after you drank a six pack last night

    you are not gonna die and its your decision

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    thats kind of like asking me if you can have a couple of beers tonight after you drank a six pack last night

    you are not gonna die and its your decision
    I will give my opinion and say no. Even though 11-oxo isn't all to suppressive nor toxic. It is so much better to err on the side of keeping your body safe. I would wait bout a month from now before beginning.

    GL with w/e you choose though man.

  14. :dl:
    Quote Originally Posted by crader View Post
    Well for a guy I would assume a swordfish!
    It is naturally occuring in catfish.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Pimp C View Post
    :dl:

    It is naturally occuring in catfish.
    and salmon, tilapia, tuna, eel, and a host of other species

    man, i am in the mood for sushi now
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 11-oxo questions
    By haus55 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 02:51 PM
  2. 11-oxo questions
    By JudoJosh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-08-2010, 06:03 AM
  3. HDrol/11-oxo question
    By Jwishbone in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-12-2009, 01:57 PM
  4. 11-oxo Question
    By OME in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM
  5. My 3-ad / 11-oxo Question
    By Zero Tolerance in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-31-2007, 05:18 PM
Log in
Log in