Sup question...

BulkPower

Awards
what is the difference between a Pro-anabolic / pro-hormone. I see stuff like bad ass mass which they call it a pro anabolic/ then on 3-AD's box it calls it a pro anabolic as well...... but

I am in the Military and wanna use 3-AD.. Sence it is new I think I think I would be ok with this, because this compond is brand new and not testable on anything just yet... I am 6'2'' about 203 and 12-13BF%.. I wanna add size and hardend up cutting will also be great. Here is what I have right now what should do as far as the route I take?

100% on Whey
Xceed
Xtend
Multi
Fish oil
Muscle millk

I used Hyperdrol and was not impressed with it felt nothing and gained nothing.. so I wont go that route.. any Info On the above topic? Thanks guys.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BadAssMass and 3-AD aren't in the same category, even though they might be labeled as both being 'pro-anabolic'. 3-AD is a pro-hormone, while BAM is non-hormonal.

BTW, did you really just bump your own thread 20 minutes after you first posted it??:rolleyes:

BulkPower

Awards
yes i did...sorry for that its just been buggin me thats all

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, they're not the same at all. But it's good to ask when you don't know.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
what is the difference between a Pro-anabolic / pro-hormone. I see stuff like bad ass mass which they call it a pro anabolic/ then on 3-AD's box it calls it a pro anabolic as well...... but

I am in the Military and wanna use 3-AD.. Sence it is new I think I think I would be ok with this, because this compond is brand new and not testable on anything just yet... I am 6'2'' about 203 and 12-13BF%.. I wanna add size and hardend up cutting will also be great. Here is what I have right now what should do as far as the route I take?

100% on Whey
Xceed
Xtend
Multi
Fish oil
Muscle millk

I used Hyperdrol and was not impressed with it felt nothing and gained nothing.. so I wont go that route.. any Info On the above topic? Thanks guys.

The Military doesnt test for steroids on a random urinalysis. Your command has to have probable cause that you need to get tested. And anything that is considered over the counter sports supplements your fine to take if you have any concerns pm me or contact your command DAPA. I've been in the Navy for 11 years and know all the guideleines if you have any questions.

ericpdell2

ericpdell2

Awards
Eric ....just sent you a PM bro...
Check yours wrote ya back check that link I sent you, awesome info for people like us in the military answers all your questions believe me on PH's in the military. Feel free to pm me whenever man goodluck with everything.

BulkPower

Awards
Eric great link man!! and thanks for all your help!