MassFX + Havoc

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
has anyone done this stack?

I'm considering adding in the MassFX for some added Lean Muscle gains, but I don't want to hinder gyno reduction at all, will MassFX hinder gyno reduction at all?

or I've seen a few using MassFX in their PCT, is this advised?

bbgolfer

Awards
I don't really see the point in stacking a test booster with an anabolic steroid.. However, it could be an excellent addition to a post cycle therapy.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i have seen alot of speculation on this so consider, a steroid bombards your body with testosterone, how much of it is free test? why not use sumthing like mass fx that unbinds that testosterone? i think it would work well and i have heard straight from AX that mass fx with a steroid would be a great stack

FitModel

FitModel

Awards
  • Established
okay, so main question...would stacking with MassFX hinder gyno reduction effects AT ALL?

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
i have seen alot of speculation on this so consider, a steroid bombards your body with testosterone, how much of it is free test? why not use sumthing like mass fx that unbinds that testosterone? i think it would work well and i have heard straight from AX that mass fx with a steroid would be a great stack
Kind of like Proviron without the anti estrogen effect?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Run Havoc, the make Mass FX+SERM your PCT.

Your gains will overall be more that way.