hmmmm 6 bottles of 11oxo or wait for 3ad to be released??

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    powerman12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    103

    hmmmm 6 bottles of 11oxo or wait for 3ad to be released??


    what u think, i want to be able to order this AT LEAST before friday

  2. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    Quote Originally Posted by powerman12345 View Post
    what u think, i want to be able to order this AT LEAST before friday
    Can you not wait an extra few days?
  3. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    Why not wait until friday, and see if 3-ad is out yet
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    powerman12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    103

    the thing is by the sounds of it ( i dont want to get this thread closed) but a certain person has taken legal action against the company which i would like to buy from!
    Legal action, to me means that it may take alot longer than expected!
    Also the sooner the better, but i think i will wait until thursday, if not then i will have to loose out on my money
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    redhawk76's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    360
    Rep Power
    269

    well by thursday you should have a good idea if it will be coming soon or not
  6. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    Quote Originally Posted by powerman12345 View Post
    the thing is by the sounds of it ( i dont want to get this thread closed) but a certain person has taken legal action against the company which i would like to buy from!
    Legal action, to me means that it may take alot longer than expected!
    Also the sooner the better, but i think i will wait until thursday, if not then i will have to loose out on my money
    Buy from another company then... geez why does everyone make it so difficult for themselves...
  7. Registered User
    powerman12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    103

    true true, its just the extra money, i am just exited like a little girl to get this!
  8. Registered User
    Dagron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Green Bay, WI
    Posts
    221
    Rep Power
    201

    Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Buy from another company then... geez why does everyone make it so difficult for themselves...
    that's pretty funny coming from a guy who goes by "CryingEmo"
  9. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    3-ad wont be out by friday i guarentee that...it will be a while
  10. Registered User
    machine528's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    33728

    ARGHHH I finally decide to do my first cycle of Prohormones... Place a pre order for the first time ever now its not comming out for awhile.... If anyone at Anabolic Xtreme would like to send me a bottle i can keep my mouth shut and send you a check
  11. Registered User
    grila jujitsu's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    bay area
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,572
    Rep Power
    1376

    wtf! 3-ad was suppose to come out yesterday! why is it taking so long!?????
  12. Registered User
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    3,081
    Rep Power
    1634

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    that's pretty funny coming from a guy who goes by "CryingEmo"
  13. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Quote Originally Posted by powerman12345 View Post
    true true, its just the extra money, i am just exited like a little girl to get this!
    you seem to know what exited little girls act like.........this i find rather amusing haha jus playin bro
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  14. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tarpon Springs, Florida
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5549

    Quote Originally Posted by Dagron View Post
    that's pretty funny coming from a guy who goes by "CryingEmo"
    ..yea what's up with the cat love buddy?????...???
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  15. Gold Member
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Enshrouded by a luciferous arbor
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    800

    Just wait for 3-AD. You've already waited this long, so why not save a little money and wait a minute longer?
  16. 1HP
    1HP is offline
    Registered User
    1HP's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    625

    Order 2 bottles 11-oxo and restock next week with either 3-ad or 11-oxo?
  17. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Dont drop so much damn money, and just get a few bottles of test. Shoot... 11-OXO is WAY more expensive. And test is proven.

    just my 2 cents.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  18. Gold Member
    TheCrownedOne's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Enshrouded by a luciferous arbor
    Posts
    1,363
    Rep Power
    800

    3-AD is like a beautiful woman - act like you hate her, and she'll come around
  19. Registered User
    StellaArtois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    823

    just get some 11oxo right now if you really its about $35 per bottle at dps nutrition
  20. Registered User
    borobulker's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    5,550
    Rep Power
    795736

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne View Post
    3-AD is like a beautiful woman - act like you hate her, and she'll come around
    haha thats a great idea...

    eff 3-ad... eff it... im not even watching for it... everyday....
    \\ USPlabs Alpha Ginger //
  21. Registered User
    machine528's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    402
    Rep Power
    33728

    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrownedOne View Post
    3-AD is like a beautiful woman - act like you hate her, and she'll come around
    I hate you 3 ad... you attention...... No i really love you.. Please, please be released please I want you.. i need you.
  22. Registered User
    acshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    304
    Rep Power
    243

    Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    I hate you 3 ad... you attention...... No i really love you.. Please, please be released please I want you.. i need you.
    see what your problem is, is that your putting the 3-ad on a pedestal
  23. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    bLacKjAck.'s Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    CO Springs
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,955
    Rep Power
    2084

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dont drop so much damn money, and just get a few bottles of test. Shoot... 11-OXO is WAY more expensive. And test is proven.

    just my 2 cents.

    Adams
    sooo damn true.

    However if you are going to get an oral 11-OXO I am sure will workout for you.
  24. Doctor Science
    Board Sponsor
    LakeMountD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    4,253
    Rep Power
    2554

    Why are people so damn impatient?! Just get 3-AD. It was like with Epistane when it first came out. I had people mad that we delayed the release 1 week!
  25. Registered User
    StellaArtois's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    307
    Rep Power
    823

    just get 11oxo its like 35 bucks, who knows when 3-ad will come out, 1st the site was suppose to be updated on the 1st when it was suppose to be released that didn't happen, then there was some packaging trouble, then some results were promised on the 1st with blood work that hasn't been released, and so forth.....or better wait until someone else is the guinea pig first. i believe all their promises have shot them in the foot a little bit.
  26. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Dont drop so much damn money, and just get a few bottles of test. Shoot... 11-OXO is WAY more expensive. And test is proven.

    just my 2 cents.

    Adams
    comparing test to 11-oxo is somewhat like comparing apples and oranges

    11-oxo does some stuff pretty impressive stuff that test does not do

    so its not an "either or" situation at all

    trust me on this
  27. Registered User
    nelix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,329
    Rep Power
    752

    I wish I could get 11oxo in Australia.
  28. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    DAdams91982's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    7,397
    Rep Power
    700725

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    comparing test to 11-oxo is somewhat like comparing apples and oranges

    11-oxo does some stuff pretty impressive stuff that test does not do

    so its not an "either or" situation at all

    trust me on this
    And I am not negating that fact whatsoever. It wasn't the inner workings that I was responding to, rather the final result. If you look at what this board is wanting to buy this stuff up for, it's what 3-AD is marketed towards, not 11-OXO. Most people on here is wanting to burn up the stock for mass. IE making test a more condusive item for said action.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  29. Featured Author
    Patrick Arnold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    4,119
    Rep Power
    554323

    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    And I am not negating that fact whatsoever. It wasn't the inner workings that I was responding to, rather the final result. If you look at what this board is wanting to buy this stuff up for, it's what 3-AD is marketed towards, not 11-OXO. Most people on here is wanting to burn up the stock for mass. IE making test a more condusive item for said action.

    Adams

    everyone should be informed that this compound is not a mass builder but it is an excellent leaning out and hardening agent
  30. Registered User
    MadJimF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Knoxville, TN, USA
    Age
    51
    Posts
    286
    Rep Power
    253

    Is your recommended dosage 2 pills a day? Just wondering if the bottle is a 1 month supply, also at that dosage, would that be enough for good results with this product?
    If someone (me) weighs 260, would they need a higher daily dose?

    Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Arnold View Post
    everyone should be informed that this compound is not a mass builder but it is an excellent leaning out and hardening agent
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Disappointment in waiting for items to be shipped
    By Psylence in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 05:36 AM
  2. Should I go for another bottle of prime, or Activate?
    By WesleyAlpha in forum Supplements
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 11:17 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-12-2007, 08:15 AM
  4. Should I buy another bottle or wait for Superdrol?
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-23-2004, 11:32 AM
  5. 2 weeker now, or wait for my 14 weeker?
    By supersoldier in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-23-2003, 11:33 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.