jw/bam good question

speedpastu

Awards
So I started my JW/Bad Ass Mass stack which will eventually have pro-anabol added to it, but I have a question. How much testosterone is this really going to free up in a 22 year old male? I see people have made considerable gains on these stacks but I am wondering if their age was and lower testosterone levels are the main reasons for their gains. Anyone younger see any considerable gains on these stacks?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't think it would help much in a 22 year old. When I was that age, I didn't need anything to increase testosterone!. I think maybe I had too much testorone at that age!.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
These products are not test-boosters. They work no matter what age you are. Just read the logs on this board.

speedpastu

Awards
These products are not test-boosters. They work no matter what age you are. Just read the logs on this board.

they work by freeing up your bodies natural testosterone, so they are test boosters

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
they work by freeing up your bodies natural testosterone, so they are test boosters
No, there are substances called fyto-steroids in bad ass mass. And a methylated AI in jungle warfare. They work along a different pathway.

But just try the products. I tried some BAM a while ago and it worked great for me. I'm 23 years old and there's nothing wrong with my natural testosterone production.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
im 19, have no issues with my natural test, and the work great for me.

speedpastu

Awards
im 19, have no issues with my natural test, and the work great for me.
yea i am on bam now... the jungle warfare made my hair fall out.. i am prone.. i would like to find something easy on thehair with good results, maybe anavar or primo

JJC

Awards
  • Established
No, there are substances called fyto-steroids in bad ass mass. And a methylated AI in jungle warfare. They work along a different pathway.

But just try the products. I tried some BAM a while ago and it worked great for me. I'm 23 years old and there's nothing wrong with my natural testosterone production.
Actually, the 3,4-divanillyl tetrahydrofuran will free up more testosterone. Check the label, there is more than one ingredient in JW...not just ADED which is the AI. So I wouldn't classify JW as a test-booster since it doesn't increase production of test. It just helps release more test. So you're a little right and a little wrong.

I've used two bottles of JW back to back and I loved it(at the age of 23). In fact, I'm going to be doing it again this fall. So at the age of 22, you may get some use out of the JW but clearly not as much as someone twice your age.

Viperspit

Viperspit

Awards
  • Established
We classify Jungle Warfare as a Pro-hypertrophic product. We do this because it does in fact boost Test levels, but that's not the sole purpose of JW. At AI in JW is also great for estrogen management, as well as utilizing the othe components for cortisol managment and nutrient partioning.

The write-up is in the Sticky section of our forum here for more detail:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/53079-f-q-jungle.html