A look at Various BCAA and EAA products

Chemistry

Awards
So I am looking at getting an new AA supplement to replace my bulk amino acids that taste like sand mixed with paste. I looked through the posts trying to find some with positive reviews. I came up with theses Xtend, Excell, Purple Wrath, and Animal Nitro and Animal Nitro G. So being a chemist I looked up each and compared the amino acids in each. Xtend and Excell have relatively few 4-5 while PW has 9 and AN has 12. I also noticed the PW, Xtend, Excell put the L in front of their aminos. This is simply to denote the specific 3D confirmations of the Amino Acid atoms in space. This is typically left of since it is their natural confirmation. The other for is denoted by a D. AN simply lists their aminos. I have not tried any of these products nor am i saying one is better than the other. I am just giving a little input. I think I am going to go with the Animal Nitro, pill form always seems to work out better for me. I will let you all know how it goes!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Well Mr.Chemist,
Everyone here would deff say powder form for quicker absorbtion and ability to portion suring and post WO. Hope it goes good for you and if youknow so much....why ask/post? Everyone around here ( fomr what i notice) lives off PW, Excell and Xtend. All powders, well flavored.