RPM question???

Ecuaman

Awards
is RPM safe for a 17 yearl old guy?? i want to try this product. It seems awesome.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well maybe someone that knows more about it, but since its a P-SARM i would recomend you to stay away from it, untill you;re older

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Not saying yay or nay, but...

When I was in my senior year of high school I was just starting to get serious into training, diet, and supplementation. I didn't know of AM or anything, just FLEX and such... So anyways, back then Methoxyisoflavone was all the rage, more HYPE than anything back then. I went to GNC and picked up Pinnacle's MethoxyTest
Supplement Facts: Serving Size: 2 Tabs Servings Per Container: 30 Amount Per Serving: Methoxyisoflavone: 200mg Quercetin: 140mg Ipriflavone: 20mg Chrysin: 20mg Naringenin: 20mg Total Flavones: 400mg Tribulus Terrestris: 500mg Avena Sativa Extract: 25mg Urtica Dioica Extract: 25mg Other Ingredients: Beta Cyclodextrin, Cephalins, Xanthan, Inulin, Sorbitol, Calcium Phosphate, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid. This product contains flavone plant extracts found in Grapefruit and certain other citrus fruit. You should check with your pharmacist or physician before using this or any products with Grapefruit and/or flavones if you are taking any medications, especially any of the following: Antihypertensives (Calcium-channel blockers), Antiocoagulants, Immunosuppressants, Sedatives and Tranquilizers, Antidepressants, Oral contraceptives, Antihistamines. Directions: As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet in the morning and one (1) tablet in the afternoon. Optimum Dose: As a dietary supplement, take two (2) tablets in the morning and two (2) tablets in the afternoon.
and stacked it with Cytodyne's Methoxypro. I was all thinking "Yeah I'm gonna be double dippin in the methoxyisoflavone and I'm gonna get hyoooge! :afro: "

I actually made some SERIOUS gains :bb3: during that time. Thinking back, it was almost certainly the tribulus/avena and other test boosting herbs in it that gave me such good results. I also used to get some serious results from Biotest's Tribex 500 (tribulus/avena) back in the day.

Just some food for thought...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
ewwww nasty
Hey I was 18! :rasp:

For real though, if you go to GNC every time you're at the mall, and only check out the little rack with all the stuff getting close to the expiration date, you can find some pretty sick deals. :thumbsup:

But don't tell anyone! :ntome:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey I was 18! :rasp:

For real though, if you go to GNC every time you're at the mall, and only check out the little rack with all the stuff getting close to the expiration date, you can find some pretty sick deals. :thumbsup:

But don't tell anyone! :ntome:
thats true. once i got 2 procomplex 5lbs rockyroad for like 35 dlls. the good thing was the price the bad thing was the taste i didnt like the taste.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
The only bad thing about that special rack, is that it often forces me to spend money that I wasn't planning on spending.

Like when there were like 8 bottles of 180 cap Multi vitamins marked down to $4.99. I had to buy them all. Ended up giving a bottle to my brother, my mom, my dad, and I still have over a year's worth left!

One time at the Commisary on Ft. Bliss I picked up like 19 boxes of MetRX APM 60 for like 9 dollars each. Wiped out the entire stock! I was pushing the shopping cart loaded up with boxes of protein powder all around the store with a sh*t eating grin on my face! :D

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
The only bad thing about that special rack, is that it often forces me to spend money that I wasn't planning on spending.
Hah, I know that feeling. I too raid the clearance rack when there's anything good. The only things I buy from GNC were the clearance protein bars. Often the store around my campus cleared them out real cheap, something like 2 or 3 bars to the dollar. Good bars too, like Detour and the like. Of course, I hoard a huge chunk and spend $15 or so. Not a huge amount of money, but I surely didn't expect to even buy anything in the store.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
any more opinions???
Personally, I would recommend to wait off a bit. SARM products are just beginning to surface, or so it seems. At least working SARM's that is. If you can wait it out for a month or two, I think you could base you decision off of more concrete results from logs/studies/findings.

For the time being, other stimulants could fill the void if you really, really, really, REALLY wanted to. IMO, a 17 year old doesn't need it though. A product a bit lighter on the scale such as NO-Xplode could be a suggestion?

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
with Cytodyne's Methoxypro.

DOOD! This was my big supplement, my first supplement, in my weight lifting past. I too took it in high school, I believe in my senior year. And man, did it work great! Could have been the more dedicated diet or training regimen but I think the stuff really did work! Man, good times.... I wonder if they still make it? More so, I wonder how it stacks up against such proteins as ON Whey..

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Yeah it really did work well huh? There were probably "other" not listed ingredients hidden in there somewhere! I have friends that used that stuff with me back in our HS days. They didn't really take off in the supplement knowledge direction that I did, but to this day they swear that all they have to do is buy a few jugs of Methoxypro and they'll be my size in no time! :thumbsup: :toofunny:

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
Using a quick google search, you can still find it at a host of online retailers. :afro:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Ecuaman,

As you'll find among almost any self-respecting company, we cannot recommend our products to anyone under 18.
Sorry bubba.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Using a quick google search, you can still find it at a host of online retailers. :afro:
Yep, it's there alright... just kinda tough to stack up against the bargain-shoppers' price of ON 100 whey. But yeah lol, something sneaky with that stuff.... something! I almost want to get back on it hah

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 4
Supplements 2
singa Supplements 0
Supplements 6
Aggravated Supplements 31