Axis Labs and Clickster Deserve a BIG Round of Applause

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
I am not too sure how many of you have noticed, but lately I have been on the hunt for the best testosterone booster on the market. I have started several threads, on several different forums, receiving several different responses. One thing became apparent though, no matter what forum I visited to ask this thread, inevitably HyperTEST was at the top of many people's list.

So I had my choices narrowed down to a few of the most recommended choices, and began talking to Clickster via AOL Instant Messenger. We discussed many of Axis Labs different products, joked around about corrupt government officials and such, but the meat of our discussion was about the benefits of HyperTEST during post cycle therapy. It didn’t take long for me to realize why everyone had recommended it, and now I was off to go buy some….Until Clickster after already knowing he had me sold just simply offered to give me a FREE bottle of HyperTEST to give it a try. After taking over two hours of his time, answering questions I am sure he has had to answer time and time again, he was anything but frustrated. In fact, I almost got the feeling he was happy to talk with me from 10:30pm - 1:00am on his Thursday night.

Clickster really went above and beyond to help me out last night. I just wanted to let everyone know what a GREAT guy Keith is, and that Axis Labs is a top notch company! Thanks again!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Clickster really went above and beyond to help me out last night. I just wanted to let everyone know what a GREAT guy Kevin is, and that Axis Labs is a top notch company! Thanks again!
You mean Keith?....or did he recently change his name?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
agreed...good company and good people

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This post alone will get myself and many other members to seriously consider their products. In a country where customer services and common decency are nearly dead I LOVE seeing stuff like this.

Erik2003

Erik2003

Awards
I have never bought any products from this company, but based on this entry, I will be placing an order very soon.

Most company products are pretty closely the same, but customer service usually seperates a good company from the rest.

Nice job, you have me sold.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
Supplements 11
Supplements 3
poison Supplement Logs 124
Bulking 0