Dialene 4 Intestional Distress?

1. Registered User
    Answers

Question Dialene 4 Intestional Distress?

I got a couple sample packs and tried one. The expected effect was fine (nothing earth shattering) but I had wicked intestional distress the next day. Anyone else experience this? Coincidence? Random bad reaction? I have some other samples but am a little hesitant to try them if this is a reasonably common problem.

2. Idiot Savant
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Green tea, caffeine, and coffee bean extract... that sounds like a pretty good dose of caffiene. Factor in the cayenne pepper and it's bound to cause a little distress when first starting the product. Might take a couple of days to adjust like a lot of supps.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Green tea, caffeine, and coffee bean extract... that sounds like a pretty good dose of caffiene. Factor in the cayenne pepper and it's bound to cause a little distress when first starting the product. Might take a couple of days to adjust like a lot of supps.
    Nothing obvious that I'm not taking already in one form or another. It might be a total coincidence. I was just trying to get a pulse on consensus opinion. If others don't appear to have had the same issue, I'll probably try it again (at half dose) before writing off the product alltogether.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Answers

I had the same issues with Basic Cuts due to the cayenne pepper. I got used to it after a few days.
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Factor in the cayenne pepper....
    I was wondering how the cayenne in the D4 will affect me. I have taken just the cayenne caps (500mg) and man it felt like chest was on fire.

But the D4 doesn't have that much cayenne so I am not too worried about it.
  6. Lift Heavy
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright View Post
    Nothing obvious that I'm not taking already in one form or another. It might be a total coincidence. I was just trying to get a pulse on consensus opinion. If others don't appear to have had the same issue, I'll probably try it again (at half dose) before writing off the product alltogether.
    YR, when you say intestional stress, can you describe some of the exact feelings? I know this may sound "off the wall" a tad, but when I discontinued the product, my "situation" got a lot better. I don't if that was the sole factor in doing so, but I am thinking it is possible it had a part to play.

By my situation I am talking about my "Rated R" thread. When I stopped the Dialene my piss no longer burned at all, and that was one of the biggest symptoms. A guy I work with said that he reacts the same way when on a lot of "B" vitamins. I am not saying that is the cause, maybe it is another part of the formula, who knows.

Other than that Dialene has been amazing in the results realm. Love it.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    YR, when you say intestional stress, can you describe some of the exact feelings? I know this may sound "off the wall" a tad, but when I discontinued the product, my "situation" got a lot better. I don't if that was the sole factor in doing so, but I am thinking it is possible it had a part to play.

By my situation I am talking about my "Rated R" thread. When I stopped the Dialene my piss no longer burned at all, and that was one of the biggest symptoms. A guy I work with said that he reacts the same way when on a lot of "B" vitamins. I am not saying that is the cause, maybe it is another part of the formula, who knows.

Other than that Dialene has been amazing in the results realm. Love it.

No, for me it was horrible gas, cramping and diarhea.

Yes, I've heard great things about the product which is why I'm willing to take it again...assuming my reaction was just coincident with D4 dosing.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Stop taking it if you get second degree burns on your sphincter.
  9. Registered User
    Answers

nothing worse than a bad case of tender tunnel....
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

LMAO!

Wouldn't want to have to re-pave the Hershey Highway.
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

LOL you guys are funny... i didnt have any problems like that with my 2 sample packs and i took all 3 both times... may be a cooincidence or may be your body just needing to get used to it... guess the only way to know is give it another go as uncomfortable as it may be...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Answers

I was chosen as a tester for Dialene 4 (month's supply) and had no intestional issues.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

OK, thanks everyone. Hopefully it was a fluke.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 11:38 AM
  2. Bludevil's Dialene 4 Review
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 08:01 PM
  3. Woohoo! DIALENE-4 is Now Available at NutraPlanet!
    By Dvas_Romeo in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-27-2007, 11:51 PM