Next Nutrition 'One Way' Bar is out

Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Next Nutrition 'One Way' Bar is out

The next bar in their popular line is out. Rumor has it, it's supposed to taste like a Butterfingers....

Hmm.... here it is at DPS for $22 a box:

One Way Bar @ DPS

Here they are at Easypricematch.com, $32 for 24 bars:

One Way Bar @ EPM

If you can find them anywhere else, please post. I didnt see them at Vitaglo, MuscleShoppe or 1fast400....

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'3"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Mike is gettin them in tomorrow I believe he said in his email. Im sure his price will be competitive. Everyone check out the U-turn bars going for 60 bucks for 4 boxes, thats a real good deal.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.1%

www.vitaglo.com now has the U-turn bars for buy 1, get 1 free. 24 bars for $25. Free shipping over $50.00.

Can someone explain why the U-turn bars are being sold so cheaply everywhere on the internet. They can be bought at much lower prices than the Detour bars. Every store seems to be running a special on them. Did they overestimate demand and get stuck with a bunch of bars that they have to get rid of? I think they are definitely inferior to the Detour bars tastewise.

Also, for what it's worth. a place called www.fitnessfirstusa.com has Biotest Grow bars for $20 for 2 boxes of either Lemon or Peanut Butter. With shipping, it comes out to $26 for 24 bars. Can't vouch for whether they are reliable company or not. I've always had good experiences with Vitaglo.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Originally posted by Baby Huey
    www.vitaglo.com now has the U-turn bars for buy 1, get 1 free. 24 bars for $25. Free shipping over $50.00.

I've always had good experiences with Vitaglo.
    good catch. everytime i post about bars, i have to reiterate that bars shoudl never be a staple in anyone's diet however, a good thing to down one time a day or so, for a mini-cheat/snack. vitaglo has always been good for me as well BH. solid prices on EAS, NOW foods, and next nutrtion. their raw honey they sell is nice too.
    Sage
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.45%

Originally posted by Baby Huey

Can someone explain why the U-turn bars are being sold so cheaply everywhere on the internet. They can be bought at much lower prices than the Detour bars. Every store seems to be running a special on them. Did they overestimate demand and get stuck with a bunch of bars that they have to get rid of? I think they are definitely inferior to the Detour bars tastewise.

Also, for what it's worth. a place called www.fitnessfirstusa.com has Biotest Grow bars for $20 for 2 boxes of either Lemon or Peanut Butter. With shipping, it comes out to $26 for 24 bars. Can't vouch for whether they are reliable company or not. I've always had good experiences with Vitaglo.
    I've ordered from that site lots of times. I think they used to be for military only, that's where we used to get all our supps from when we were deployed over-seas...
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.44%
    Achievements Activity Pro

Bulknutrition.com has them for $23

One Way Bars @ Bulk Nutrition.com
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.93%

vitaglo has always been good for me as well BH
    I was satisfied with Vitaglo, but didn't notice that my Detour bars were expired (month past expiration - Expired early May, purchased in early June - can't remember exact dates) until I got half-way through the box. So I didn't bother to call them about it. I might order from them again, just to see if it happens again.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.27%

mmmm.... the one ways are realllly good!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Test e is working in one way for sure!
    By mikeg313 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-20-2012, 12:49 PM
  2. Is Bismark Labs 1AD real? One way to find out...
    By supernerd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 08-14-2011, 09:01 PM
  3. Everyone is out of Nolva!! help!!!
    By dannyboy5000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-15-2003, 12:22 PM
  4. Replies: 49
    Last Post: 03-27-2003, 06:41 PM
  5. Quality Vet Tren is Out
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6