aspire 36

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. haha..for sure!


  2. When should Aspire 36 be up and available on NP?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    When should Aspire 36 be up and available on NP?
    all samples have shipped to customers as of today(this was the first priority) Aspire36 bottles are shipping on thursday/friday--we had a one day delay in packaging, NP should have it on the site by next tuesday/ wed at the absolute latest!!

  4. NP will be one of the first to have it up.. they are only 2 day shipping from us!!!
  5. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    NP will be one of the first to have it up.. they are only 2 day shipping from us!!!
    too bad the name 'white flood is already taken.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off
    •   
       




  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    too bad the name 'white flood is already taken.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    hahahahhahhaha...true!!

  8. welcome back from your mini vaca Dave......
  9. Cool


    Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    welcome back from your mini vaca Dave......
    did you break out the winnebago,dave? roll on down the highway.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    did you break out the winnebago,dave? roll on down the highway.
    nahh....you guys know dave..he didn't go on vacay for time with the gf...not to get away from work...he went for free beer...thats it...
  11. Cool


    are you kidding, all dave has to do is walk in a bar and hand out samples of aspire. never have to buy a beer again.
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you kidding, all dave has to do is walk in a bar and hand out samples of aspire. never have to buy a beer again.
    Haha, how true this probably is.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you kidding, all dave has to do is walk in a bar and hand out samples of aspire. never have to buy a beer again.
    damn...why didnt I think of that over the weekend??? could have saved me a buck or two

  14. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    are you kidding, all dave has to do is walk in a bar and hand out samples of aspire. never have to buy a beer again.
    he'd get more than free beer!

  15. Any update on when Aspire36 will be up on NP? Next Tuesday still looking good?


    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    all samples have shipped to customers as of today(this was the first priority) Aspire36 bottles are shipping on thursday/friday--we had a one day delay in packaging, NP should have it on the site by next tuesday/ wed at the absolute latest!!

  16. It will ship to them tomorrow. They will have it by tuesday or so

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    It will ship to them tomorrow. They will have it by tuesday or so
    awesome!!

  18. We have reviews coming in all over the other major forums when you guys test the product make sure you drop some feed back in here with some of the other am members!!

  19. Is this still planning on being up on NP tomorrow?


    Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    all samples have shipped to customers as of today(this was the first priority) Aspire36 bottles are shipping on thursday/friday--we had a one day delay in packaging, NP should have it on the site by next tuesday/ wed at the absolute latest!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by fatburner2007 View Post
    Is this still planning on being up on NP tomorrow?
    should be I know a bunch of other sites have it up.. NP should have it in stock tomorrow!!

  21. Dude!!! I Just Got My Sample In Today!!!!

    Now I Just Need A Girlfriend!!! Lol!!!


    Anyways I'll Try To Spit Some Game This Weekend And Use It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  22. Cool


    emo-you crazy, man
    ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE

    use code THEBIGT for 25% off

  23. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Dude!!! I Just Got My Sample In Today!!!!

    Now I Just Need A Girlfriend!!! Lol!!!


    Anyways I'll Try To Spit Some Game This Weekend And Use It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    dont take it alone or you will have to live through this...

    Aspire 36 Log

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Dude!!! I Just Got My Sample In Today!!!!

    Now I Just Need A Girlfriend!!! Lol!!!


    Anyways I'll Try To Spit Some Game This Weekend And Use It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes, please don't take this stuff alone. I have a wife, and throughout the night I wished I had two for a minute there. One on day shift, one on night shift...its serious...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    dont take it alone or you will have to live through this...

    Aspire 36 Log
    LOL I cant even imagine taking it alone! I would seriously go crazy.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Aspire 36 Log
    By brywal312 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 06-16-2007, 07:23 PM
  2. Aspire 36 Available at "The Planet"!!
    By bLacKjAck. in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 10:18 PM
  3. Aspire 36
    By Hyde12 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-14-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. aspire 36 is in
    By abish in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-09-2007, 09:39 AM
Log in
Log in