Mega-TRN prolactin

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone here used ALRI Restore to aid during a M-TRN cycle?

I am looking into maybe starting one up in the near future, and know that prolactin can be a problem. Cabergoline seems to have fallen out of favor, but people seem to say b-6 and vitex? work well.

restore actually looks pretty ideal, it controls estrogn with bromo, and contains what they called prolact-x to control the prolactin.

thoughts anyone? this would be my first run with m-trn, so it is solo to evaluate it, but this and some b-6 might be something to add.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
anyone?

no one has tried this?

maybe ALRI rep could comment?

coug42

coug42

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using restore as part of my post cycle therapy and i really am liking it. I am not experiencing the dry joints and anger that i experienced with 6oxo in the past when the absence of estrogen was definitely noticable but i have noticed that i feel just as hard as i did while on cycle and that i have not had a problem with keeping my gains. I did a five weeker of methoxy tst/havoc and now it seems that after being on post cycle therapy for about 2 weeks now i have gained a couple more pounds and actually gotten stronger. No side effects so far from the restore. it seems like a solid product even though it has not got much attention.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
thanks bud.

can anyone attest to the prolactin aid?

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
thanks bud, yeah it didnt seem like much of a true threat, just a lingering possibility. I've never had a ny complications in the past, but you always want to play it somewhat safe in case that one in a hundred chance happens to surface.

i do plan on b-6 during the plan, I think i will use the restore as an end of cycle bridge into pct, this way I could shed some light for others. the different aspects of it should be great if they all work.

this is mostly a test run to evaulate how i might react when stacked with pheraplex (size&strength) or epistane (drier raw strength)

hardestgainer

hardestgainer

Awards
  • Established
caber scares me, heart valve regurgatation, no thanks. I heard bromo is good, but more sides to that.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry you might not want to hear this but, MTRN is an alright compound, hardness yes, sides comprable to tren ONLY THE BP issue. other than that use REAL TREN...

As for REstore I gave a friend of mine with Milky nips some Restore, got him down with no lactation. He ran 3 caps daily as directed and he is 270....

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
Sorry you might not want to hear this but, MTRN is an alright compound, hardness yes, sides comprable to tren ONLY THE BP issue. other than that use REAL TREN...

As for REstore I gave a friend of mine with Milky nips some Restore, got him down with no lactation. He ran 3 caps daily as directed and he is 270....
word, thank you, this is what I was looking for. Good to hear restore will work.

yeah I know the TRN gets mixed reviews, but I have it and want to use it up. I know Ryansm liked it for strength, and thats all I am really looking for, not trying to put any mass.

I am not ready mentally or physically to jump to real tren. From what I have read, it is great stuff, but is very serious and can get really rough. Maybe in a few years, but for now I will stick to smaller things that I can control better (aka, no darts).

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
word, thank you, this is what I was looking for. Good to hear restore will work.

yeah I know the TRN gets mixed reviews, but I have it and want to use it up. I know Ryansm liked it for strength, and thats all I am really looking for, not trying to put any mass.

I am not ready mentally or physically to jump to real tren. From what I have read, it is great stuff, but is very serious and can get really rough. Maybe in a few years, but for now I will stick to smaller things that I can control better (aka, no darts).
Glad I could help that it will give you-strength.

I understand you are not ready for the darkside, try some transdermals then, less sides. I just get worried about certain orals, as they are just plain alright. or you could use 3ad lol (but I am serious)

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
3AD is very probable for me in the fall/winter

i want to hear a little more from people before I take use. But it looks very exciting and promising.

I did look at transdermals briefly, they will likely be the next step for me. But I still have a lot to learn (which is why I am here!)