RPM or Leviathan

If you had your choice which would it be??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Ok people which will it be?? RPM, Leviathan, Redline, or Lipo 6 x?? Need imput please

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your main goal is fat loss I am assuming?

I haven't tried them all so I won't vote, however I love RPM (Not JUST for the thermo effect, but it is extremely thermogenic for me)

and would recommend this product for all of its uses

H

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I like them both. Why not just wait until the stim free version of RPM comes out and then stack the two?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
it depends on ur goal, levithan warms me up nice but so does RPM

now im biased of course but it really depends on ur goals

if u want a big kick ass boost in the gym before training well RPM is ur answer

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
I would wait for the caffeine free RPM and stack them....itd be a hell of a stack, and I cant wait to run it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Stim Free RPM + Leviathan + DCP + Green Tea + Ephedrine + Sesathin + ?

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Like others have said, 2 different goal oriented products.
The stack of RPM and Leviathan is meeeeeeeean however.... I'm lovin it!

I've been experimenting w/ the stim RPM with Leviathan (1 Leviathan, 3 RPM)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like them both. Why not just wait until the stim free version of RPM comes out and then stack the two?
Starting Leviathon in the AM- so I will be able to tell you tomorrow about RPM/Leviathon together- should be an awesome stack!! Lanbane really seems to like it- and I have heard similar feedback from a lot of other people as well!

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Hey I veiwed your site. Good looking pits. I have 2, but I wanted to know why do you have them on chaines? That just makes them meaner they also look short. Are they?
Thanks bro.. I love my dogs.. I've been breeding for 10 years to get where I'm at.. I only have one ***** that is on a chain.. She loves it.. I put her out on the chain during the day and back in the kennel at night.. I have 9 10x10 kennels and 1 10x20 and that is the main housing for my dogs.. I also rotate them inside the house, but only one at a time.. And, yeah most of my dogs are shorter than your average pit.. I prefer the short, stocky look and that is what I breed for.. The kennel thing for me has gone a long way, from starting with your average $300 pits, and now I sell pups all over the world for $3000 a pop.. Japan, Europe, Thailand, Bahamas, all over..

RMS -- That is my main stud Paco II.. He's a spoiled brat.. Has his own bed in my office..

But, thanks both of you guys for the interest.. Don't mean to hijack the thread...

BiG JoN
www.SilverLiningBullies.com

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
i say
Stim Free RPM + Leviathan+venom lean dreams.....end of story !
jea boy!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Both!...RPM and Leviathan...im doing this very soon...probly 1 Leviathan and 3 rpm pre-workout....then afternoon 2 leviathan with 1 RPM...
CANT WAIT for stim free RPM either!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
aye ... leviathan / RPM kept me up all night when i tried it... but im a stimulant virgin... its a great mix and i loved the pump and focus from the stack... just dose low to start (and dont take it after 4pm)!!!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I love Leviathan! RPM+Lev sounds very intriguing.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Stack em if you can handle it! I take 2 Leviathan in the am then 2 more post lunch then 4 RPM preworkout.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.. I love my dogs.. I've been breeding for 10 years to get where I'm at.. I only have one ***** that is on a chain.. She loves it.. I put her out on the chain during the day and back in the kennel at night.. I have 9 10x10 kennels and 1 10x20 and that is the main housing for my dogs.. I also rotate them inside the house, but only one at a time.. And, yeah most of my dogs are shorter than your average pit.. I prefer the short, stocky look and that is what I breed for.. The kennel thing for me has gone a long way, from starting with your average $300 pits, and now I sell pups all over the world for $3000 a pop.. Japan, Europe, Thailand, Bahamas, all over..

RMS -- That is my main stud Paco II.. He's a spoiled brat.. Has his own bed in my office..

But, thanks both of you guys for the interest.. Don't mean to hijack the thread...

BiG JoN
No worries- I love my bullies- they are THE two most spoiled dogs on the planet!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Took em' both for the first time today- gave me a real kick in the balls (but in a good way)!!!! Felt a tingly sort of rush- really cool!

B

biarwood

Awards
I'm on 1 cap of venom in the morning then 2 caps of RPM 3-4 hours later(working my way up to the 3 im supposed to take). Body's slowly getting used to it. Cardio is like CAKE- if I didn't get bored I could do a million hours of cardio now!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I've noticed cardio getting easier as well.... to the point that I sometimes find myself thinking, "Man, it would be fun to go run"........ when normally the only running you'll catch me doing is to get food.

yourdaddy

yourdaddy

Awards
Just got my Leviathan yesterday.. Popped 1 cap this morning, and I could definitely feel it.. Nice and clean feeling though.. Kind of a slight buzz.. Definitely have good energy.. Fed and walked the dogs.. Mowed the grass.. Cleaned up the house.. Now I'm looking for something else to do.. LoL.. Also, my appetite seems suppressed as well.. Had to make myself eat lunch.. But, overall, I like it a lot.. I'm staying with just tha one cap for today.. Might bump to 1 2x tomorrow, and go from there.. I truthfully don't think I'll need to go any higher than that.. We'll see...

BiG JoN

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
cardio has definately got somewhat easier, and the extra sweating is always welcomed.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Took em' both for the first time today- gave me a real kick in the balls (but in a good way)!!!! Felt a tingly sort of rush- really cool!
nice..i did 3 caps of rpm and 1 leviathan this mornin and beat up my gym boys...

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
nice..i did 3 caps of rpm and 1 leviathan this mornin and beat up my gym boys...
Nice, I can't wait for my 2 bottles of RPM.....I usually use 5 caps of RPM, but I might try 6 and see how it goes. Maybe 3-4 caps RPM + 1 cap Leviathan.....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Nice, I can't wait for my 2 bottles of RPM.....I usually use 5 caps of RPM, but I might try 6 and see how it goes. Maybe 3-4 caps RPM + 1 cap Leviathan.....
carefull my friend, i used 5-6 caps of sample pack ,when i got my bottle I did 5 the first day and didnt have a good experience, 4 is better for me now, maybe build to 5 again. But i hadda uncomfortable couple of hours, my fault, gotta start slower

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
thanks for the response guys I also liked the RPM, the Leviathan, I tried it but really couldn't tell much and I also only got 4 caplets in the mail so really couldn't tell much the rpm was nice though

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
carefull my friend, i used 5-6 caps of sample pack ,when i got my bottle I did 5 the first day and didnt have a good experience, 4 is better for me now, maybe build to 5 again. But i hadda uncomfortable couple of hours, my fault, gotta start slower
Dirk sent me 20 caps. I used 5 caps for 4 days straight and loved it. I'm a stim junkie, I can handle it :p

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I did 4 caps today. On an empty stomach it works well. I'm 245 by the way.

rsharp

rsharp

Awards
a handful of asprin and caffeine pills do the job for me....:fool2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I was considering Clen, any advice for a girl?
Yup :) They stack well together- clen (24 hour half-life) & RPM first thing in the AM, and then RPM before your workout- should be really potent!!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Jenny,

Not trying to condescend.... but you've researched Clen, and are not just taking random advice, correct?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i go 250, and 3 rpm/1 leviathan is all i need.:cheers:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 RPM, 2 Leviathon
I think that is spread out correct. Taking that much at one time would give me a myocardial infarction to say the least. 4 RPMs have me set and feeling pretty.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think that is spread out correct. Taking that much at one time would give me a myocardial infarction to say the least. 4 RPMs have me set and feeling pretty.
got that right. 3 rpm/1 leviathan get my heart beating plenty fast enough. damn 5/2 would put me into cardiac arrest.:sick:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
got that right. 3 rpm/1 leviathan get my heart beating plenty fast enough. damn 5/2 would put me into cardiac arrest.:sick:
Yeah- it was spread out- I was acting like the dude who drank Adrenochrome....

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I have yet to find out what "Adrenochrome" is from...............

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
muy interesante...

those look like my workout scrubs !