View Poll Results: If you had your choice which would it be??

Voters
44. This poll is closed
  • RPM

24 54.55%
  • Leviathan

18 40.91%
  • Redline

3 6.82%
  • Lipo 6 X

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

RPM or Leviathan

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Took em' both for the first time today- gave me a real kick in the balls (but in a good way)!!!! Felt a tingly sort of rush- really cool!
    How many caps of each?

2. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Took em' both for the first time today- gave me a real kick in the balls (but in a good way)!!!! Felt a tingly sort of rush- really cool!
    nice..i did 3 caps of rpm and 1 leviathan this mornin and beat up my gym boys...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    nice..i did 3 caps of rpm and 1 leviathan this mornin and beat up my gym boys...
    Nice, I can't wait for my 2 bottles of RPM.....I usually use 5 caps of RPM, but I might try 6 and see how it goes. Maybe 3-4 caps RPM + 1 cap Leviathan.....

4. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    Nice, I can't wait for my 2 bottles of RPM.....I usually use 5 caps of RPM, but I might try 6 and see how it goes. Maybe 3-4 caps RPM + 1 cap Leviathan.....
    carefull my friend, i used 5-6 caps of sample pack ,when i got my bottle I did 5 the first day and didnt have a good experience, 4 is better for me now, maybe build to 5 again. But i hadda uncomfortable couple of hours, my fault, gotta start slower

5. thanks for the response guys I also liked the RPM, the Leviathan, I tried it but really couldn't tell much and I also only got 4 caplets in the mail so really couldn't tell much the rpm was nice though
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    carefull my friend, i used 5-6 caps of sample pack ,when i got my bottle I did 5 the first day and didnt have a good experience, 4 is better for me now, maybe build to 5 again. But i hadda uncomfortable couple of hours, my fault, gotta start slower
    Dirk sent me 20 caps. I used 5 caps for 4 days straight and loved it. I'm a stim junkie, I can handle it

7. I did 4 caps today. On an empty stomach it works well. I'm 245 by the way.

8. a handful of asprin and caffeine pills do the job for me....
  9. Clen

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    I take clen in the morning and RPM at night.
    I was considering Clen, any advice for a girl?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    I was considering Clen, any advice for a girl?
    Yup They stack well together- clen (24 hour half-life) & RPM first thing in the AM, and then RPM before your workout- should be really potent!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

11. Jenny,

Not trying to condescend.... but you've researched Clen, and are not just taking random advice, correct?

12. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i go 250, and 3 rpm/1 leviathan is all i need.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

13. Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeMuscle View Post
    How many caps of each?
    5 RPM, 2 Leviathon
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
  14. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    5 RPM, 2 Leviathon
    holy cow buckwheat

15. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    5 RPM, 2 Leviathon
    I think that is spread out correct. Taking that much at one time would give me a myocardial infarction to say the least. 4 RPMs have me set and feeling pretty.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

16. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    I think that is spread out correct. Taking that much at one time would give me a myocardial infarction to say the least. 4 RPMs have me set and feeling pretty.
    got that right. 3 rpm/1 leviathan get my heart beating plenty fast enough. damn 5/2 would put me into cardiac arrest.

17. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    got that right. 3 rpm/1 leviathan get my heart beating plenty fast enough. damn 5/2 would put me into cardiac arrest.
    Yeah- it was spread out- I was acting like the dude who drank Adrenochrome....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

18. I have yet to find out what "Adrenochrome" is from...............

19. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    I have yet to find out what "Adrenochrome" is from...............
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adrenochrome

this tells you about it.

20. muy interesante...

those look like my workout scrubs !

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    muy interesante...

those look like my workout scrubs !
    They are the scrubs I wear to work but now they are smaller

22. They are the perfect workout pants in my opinion.... except that they show butt-sweat too easily..... lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    They are the perfect workout pants in my opinion.... except that they show butt-sweat too easily..... lol
    I have never worn them to workout. Now to sleep in they work well. I just resently gave all my large scrubs back to the hospital . I am in mediums right now I put myself on probation from the smalls till I loose 10 pounds and I am finally back on track. I am just so happy right now that is why I am sharing the GOOD news!!!

24. Quote Originally Posted by live4fitness View Post
    I have never worn them to workout. Now to sleep in they work well. I just resently gave all my large scrubs back to the hospital . I am in mediums right now I put myself on probation from the smalls till I loose 10 pounds and I am finally back on track. I am just so happy right now that is why I am sharing the GOOD news!!!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    thanks
  26. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Jenny,

Not trying to condescend.... but you've researched Clen, and are not just taking random advice, correct?
    That's fine, the only people who have given me advice haven't used clen themselves, with the exception of one, who was also using steriods as well. Bearing this in mind i wanted to get advice from people who have used clen. My aim is to lose body fat.

I've used T5's, however i didn't like the low feeling you get an hour or so after its warn off, also these didn't suppress appetite. I believe clen is a good suppressent and also the buzz last throughtout the day, not just for an hour to two.

27. I love the stack of RPM / Leviathan. I have to take RPM earlier in the day though or it will keep me awake. However, for preworkout RPM is amazing for me. Leviathan is moreeffective in terms of burning fat.

28. Quote Originally Posted by live4fitness View Post
    They are the scrubs I wear to work but now they are smaller
    You a nurse?

My wife is an RN in labor and delivery
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jenny View Post
    That's fine, the only people who have given me advice haven't used clen themselves, with the exception of one, who was also using steriods as well. Bearing this in mind i wanted to get advice from people who have used clen. My aim is to lose body fat.

I've used T5's, however i didn't like the low feeling you get an hour or so after its warn off, also these didn't suppress appetite. I believe clen is a good suppressent and also the buzz last throughtout the day, not just for an hour to two.
    I have used it once or twice

Clen does have a long half life- so it is a pretty even stim throughout the day- it has never done much to suppress my appetite tho....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci

30. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    You a nurse?

My wife is an RN in labor and delivery
    I am an animal nurse in heart research. And clen only suppressed my appetite the first day.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drive, RPM or Leviathan for my needs
    By allenzo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
  2. DCP or Leviathan?
    By edvanp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 02:38 AM
  3. RPM + Reset AD or Leviathan + Reset AD
    By CryingEmo in forum Supplements