supplement dosage and times

1. supplement dosage and times

I just bought some BCAA's and wasnt really sure of when and how much I should be taking. I weigh 165 pounds and have read online that I should be supplementing 25-30 grams of BCAA's throughout the day. I was thinking something like 5g when I wake up, 5 grams pre-workout with my whey and 5 grams of glutamine, 5 grams during workout, 5 grams post workout with whey, creatine and glutamine, and 5 grams before bed with glutamine. Anything I should be doing different?

2. Timing looks good, however, I would bump up the dosage to 10g and take it with Poseidon. This stack is a staple for me.
    •   

3. One suggestion on timing. I've had an experience with trouble sleeping when I took some BCAAs during the night. Even though it was only one instance, and I didn't experiment again, it's my hypothesis, with support from studies, that the BCAAs (leucine) were the cause.

I don't think it's a necessity at night as long as you get some good time-release protein in. You can try them at night, but if you have new issues with getting to sleep, you know what might be the problem.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tamoxifen Citrate Dosage and Timing
    By Sbcaliking in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 05:06 PM
  2. Formadrol Extreme Dosage and Timing
    By vetteman36 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 10:12 PM
  3. Beta alanine dosages and timing?
    By pavb10 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 26