Good fat metabolizer to stack with Leviathan?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So basically just what the title says, I'm looking for something that's going to mobilize the fat, and help the body tap into fat for fuel as opposed to glycogen. Something that's safe to stack along with leviathan without getting too stim crazy :)

I was looking USP labs camphibolic, would that be something worth while to look at to stack along with leviathan for this purpose?

Thanks for any input

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Perhaps the yohimbine HCL in leviathan is sufficient?

M

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how it doesn't really feel like a stim at all, but it gives awesome energy. Sometimes you wonder whether it's working because it doesn't feel like you just took a thermo. It's great stuff.

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
It's funny how it doesn't really feel like a stim at all, but it gives awesome energy. Sometimes you wonder whether it's working because it doesn't feel like you just took a thermo. It's great stuff.
Thanks! One reason is because its not loaded with caffeine like a lot of other thermo's. Leviathan has under 150mg per serving (2 caps).

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted, you could add a caffeine free fatburner like DCP, I think that would make a great stack.

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
If you wanted, you could add a caffeine free fatburner like DCP, I think that would make a great stack.
that is what i ran at one point, i enjoyed it but DCP gave me the craps after a while so i tried burn3d/sesamin with good results as well.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Forskolin, Guggul, and Green Tea Extract can help you.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Green tea extract or even better, Lipotrophin PM and Beverly Lean Out!