High School lifter

ccliftercc

Awards
Just wondering what are some good stacking products that are out there that are not hormones of anytype or steroids, im only 17. im done with creatine ive been taking it for a year and want to be done with it.

6'0
bench-240
squat-350
clean-260

firefighter2032

firefighter2032

Awards
  • Established
At 17 years old....I would suggest FOOD.

Your body produces every bit of everything you need at your age.

Food, Protein, BCAA's, Multivitamin, oh and then...some more food

and why do you want to be done with creatine?

pushinweightw

Awards
  • Established
I can understand where you are coming from, when I was in High School I could not wait to try new supps but looking back(24 now) I could have made twice the gains if I had focused more on my food intake. I was always good on the quantity of food but the whole idea of quality escaped me. Good Luck!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I can understand where you are coming from, when I was in High School I could not wait to try new supps but looking back(24 now) I could have made twice the gains if I had focused more on my food intake. I was always good on the quantity of food but the whole idea of quality escaped me. Good Luck!
x 2.

Food and Protein, possibly nutritional support supplements (BCAA's, Omegas, etc.)

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
figure out ur dialy calorie requirements and figure a 35/35/30 ratio all ur fats need to be good fats tho

ccliftercc

Awards

Thanks for all your guys help. The reason i went off creatine is i would cycle it like take it for a month then take 2 weeks off and i did that for a while and im just stuck making little gains insted of making huge ones like i did when i first started taking it. It also made me bloated.
ok i ordered cell mass, nitrix, no-Explode, and syntha-6 along with some powerfull. ill keep u guys updated on my gains and food intake ill be on usually after 5 thats when i get home frm football.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
powerfull is awesome stuff, i love it. i would suggest getting a good base supps protein powder, spirilina,vitamin c=1000 to 1500mgs daily and flax seed oil as well. with so good supps like powerfull available keep clear of pro hormones and steroids.:thumbsup:

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
ever tried HMB? i know most people will say its junk and its been quite a few years since i took the stuff but the very first supp i ever tried was HMB. i was about 16 and i put on a good 20 pounds over the folowing 3 months. i do rememebr reading in a recent MD article that HMB is great in the younger years. It could be worth a try, the powder form tastes like ass but its around in capsules. Reasonably priced and considering that BSN order u just made would have cost u a fair bit it sounds like you can afford it lol!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
all the studies i have seen on HMB state that it helps only in your first few months of lifting so if that was case for u australlian made i see your point, but our boy here seems an experianced lifter. anyone think activate be ok for him? he has huge testosterone levels as it is why not take activate to free them uyp for his ageit would be like taking juice without doing it

ccliftercc

Awards

just let me know about anything else i can do besides eat a lot, ill try anything.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
all the studies i have seen on HMB state that it helps only in your first few months of lifting so if that was case for u australlian made i see your point, but our boy here seems an experianced lifter. anyone think activate be ok for him? he has huge testosterone levels as it is why not take activate to free them uyp for his ageit would be like taking juice without doing it
Hit the nail on the head there big guy.............CC get yourself some Activate, like schmidt said your test levels are sky high at the moment, take advantage of it as much as you can. If only i knew as much when i was 17 as i do now at 23.

You dont seem to be taking the whole food suggestion very seriously. People wouldn't be telling you this if it wasn't true. There is no easy way out.

ccliftercc

Awards
alright thanks ill see if i can get that stuff.
i didnt at first but a lot of people that i know like at the gym and stuff have told me about the food intake so i just need to step it up and eat a lot more than i am now.

PimpinLow98

Awards
Why did you get all bsn stuff. did you see the triple h comercial or something. You could of got alot better things. no xplode is good for like 2 weeks then you build up tolerance for it. Nitrix just blows total waste of money, and the cell mass has good taste like no xplode but thier more effective creatines out thier and also the bsn products like noxplode and cellmass states to take them on empty stomach. You want to eat (carbs)a lil before you work out and eat right after you work out with bsn cellmass and noxplode you cant do that. Eat like a beast devour everything in site. When i was your age i was eating 5800 cals a day. You need food to grow so eat good whole foods. you wont get bigger taking supplements if you not eating correctly. look in the nutrition forum it will help you out. For you next stack i would recomend.

Truemass
Anabolic inovations isolate
Gaspari sizeon
Purple wraath
some cit malate
super pump
intraxcell
super pack

ccliftercc

Awards
now that i look at it more and more i see that the bsn was a waste but its a little late for that but oh well lesson learned. i guess that stuff will give me energy for my early summer football practices ive already been eating a lot more along with 3 protein shakes.