best time to take sesamin?

biarwood

Awards
I've been taking it in the morning- also I have the liquid, I've been putting it in vegicaps but any other ideas on how to take it?

Beast

Beast

"He's not human!"
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking it in the morning- also I have the liquid, I've been putting it in vegicaps but any other ideas on how to take it?
General dosage is 1500 mg a day, split up into 3 dosages (i.e. with meal 1,3,&5).

biarwood

Awards
whats too much dosage for a day? whats the dosage where ill see a difference?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The sesathin oil? I just squirt it directly into my mouth . No capping no mess..

biarwood

Awards
i felt like the oil hurt my stomach a bit last time but it might have been too much stimulant. ill give it another try.

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established
1. Is this the type of product where more is better, or is there a point of diminishing returns?
Impossible to say exactly, but I would stick to about 500-1000mg per day for ectos, 1000-1500mg for mesos, and 1500-2000 for endos, and fat people should take about as much as they could afford.

2. I've been taking it in the morning- also I have the liquid, I've been putting it in vegicaps but any other ideas on how to take it?

Just take it with meals.

Breakfast would be good, because of high morning cortisol levels.

If you have a higher fat/****ty meal, that would be a good time.

Other than that, it does not really matter.

As far as taste for capping or not, I've only ever had capped, but I'm sure downing the oil plain is not that bad. I've had worse - ready for war is rough, but great, bulk powerfull is not that pleasant, tastes like beef bullion cubes.

IF dosing with fish oil, take them at separate meals to maximize efficiency.

sorry I did not Trademark all of the answers, some of this info is from the avant website concerning sesathin, with great help from Par Deus

I am about to dose some sesathin with fish oil myself on my summer fatloss primer program,

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
The liquid doesn't taste too bad at all, no real need to cap it I don't think..just take the dosages spread throughout the day if you can, and with your fattiest meals.