ephedrine

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I finally ran out of the bottles I purchased a year ago. I am now looking to by more online and wth happened! I can no longer get a bottle full of tablets, but am restricted to how many I can buy at a time?!! Did I miss a certain time frame where all this happened??!!

And you need to fill out a form with a copy of ur ID?!!!!

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I finally ran out of the bottles I purchased a year ago. I am now looking to by more online and wth happened! I can no longer get a bottle full of tablets, but am restricted to how many I can buy at a time?!! Did I miss a certain time frame where all this happened??!!

And you need to fill out a form with a copy of ur ID?!!!!
Try going to a tabacco store. I know of many tabacco stores that have crap loads of ephedrine in stock.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Local pharmacy should have it behind the counter. still have to show them ID, but you an buy upto 6 packages at a time.

DriverDan

DriverDan

Awards
There was a federal law passed that requires the store to take your ID information. It's total BS since any druggie using it to make meth can get an endless supply of fake IDs.

I use Bronkaid now since it's the cheapest available.

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Man that SUCKS!!!!! This world is crazy, next you will need a prescription. I ordered some Designer Basic Cuts as I read it was a good supplement. I guess to the drugstore next time to get the ephed:(

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Man that SUCKS!!!!! This world is crazy, next you will need a prescription. I ordered some Designer Basic Cuts as I read it was a good supplement. I guess to the drugstore next time to get the ephed:(
yea it wouldnt suprise me if they make it presciption in the next few months/years. sucks... its actually really good for congestion

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
do a google search on ECA stack Xtreme.. Really good stuff. 25mg eph, 200mg caffiene and some other goodies !! amazing ****

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
It's the meth heads. The regulations have been tightened to prevent people from cooking it into methamphetamine.

Moreover, Basic Cuts has been discontinued so you better buy some now if you want to try it.

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
It's the meth heads. The regulations have been tightened to prevent people from cooking it into methamphetamine.

Moreover, Basic Cuts has been discontinued so you better buy some now if you want to try it.
why did they discontinue it? i see its buy one get one free on 1 website.. ive never tryed it

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered 1 bottle of basic cuts, dam. Man seriously whats next, banning protein powder?:wtf: :stick: :banned:

Jumper

Jumper

Awards
Bronkaid. Get it behind the counter at any pharmacy. No prescription necessary. 25 mg ephedrine sulfate

ITHURTZ

ITHURTZ

Awards
  • Established
Ill look at that.

Used what basic cuts? No, Iv only used the EC combination. Now just stuck on caffiene with no ephed:(

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
ECA stack xtreme. is amazing.. enough said.. basic cuts pales on comparison IMO