RPM and/or WTF Pump'd pre-w/o

Infina

Awards
Hey guys, I work out pretty early in the morning so I need something to give me that kick I really need. I've also tried the RPM sample pack and had really intense workouts, just without that "OMG, I'm on some kind of speed" - feeling. I was wondering would it be ok to use both preworkout? WTF for the energy boost and RPM for the focus and intensity. Or, is it more wise to choose 1 or the other?

dazilla

dazilla

Awards
  • Established
I would just choose one. i think both would be overkill

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
you can try to use it once to see how you fell taking on consideration that if you have heart/blood preasure issues you should avoid taking alot of stims. In the RPM bottle is says that you should NOT take it with other stims. BUT some people have a high tolerance to stims and sometimes can handle a bit more than other people and stuff like the one you're talking about might work for them, and since you have them both well you can try it if it doesnt work or get you over stimulated you just dont do it again.

****i know that this is not the best advice but sometimes, we need to test some stuff by our self to see if they work

Infina

Awards
thanks alot for the reply, zombie. I am pretty resilient to stims and this summer, I will have an extremely busy schedule (from 6am - 10pm, of working out, class, work then more class at nite) I guess I'll try it out and if it gives any problems, I'll just leave one or the other for the next cycle.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
DingDingDing... RPM's #1 expert/tester and most importantly whore to the rescue.

I have been using RPM for about 7 weeks now. The last 4 are logged in the review section. Anyways, Ive tried several different combos and heres what I think:

RPM is a very potent stimulant. If you are going to stack it with a stimulant-type preworkout formula, keep the RPM to 2-3 caps and you can take a few more capsules later in the day if you want to keep the dosage the same. I personally take 5 everday, regardless of how many I take preworkout. I think you get a much better 'hardening' effect like that. Heres some of the combos Ive tried:

5RPMs/Fasttwitch(caff. free) = very nice energy and pumps
5RPMs/Ragnorak= strength was much better but I had some serious rapid heartbeats going on.
3RPMs/Ragnorak= no jitters this time, but not as good as the fasttwitch
5RPMs/Horsepower= felt good and strong, but Id rank it just below my fasttwitch
5RPMs/ClearShot Rtd and 5RPMs/Matrix RTD = way way too much with both

UGABS SUPA-DUPA MUSCLE EXPLODING PREWORKOUT STACK

5RPMs + 3Cordygen5's + 2servingsFastTwitch(c.free) + 6 clear edge caps + 600mgBulkSulb.Powder

That is what I would take If I absolutely had to be positive that I would have the best workout of my life. Its like this euphoric, motivated, crazy good feeling. Your pumps and mental drive are nutts. Your stamina is neverending. Try it and find out for yourself man.

Thats my .02. Let us know how your combo goes.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I work out pretty early in the morning so I need something to give me that kick I really need. I've also tried the RPM sample pack and had really intense workouts, just without that "OMG, I'm on some kind of speed" - feeling. I was wondering would it be ok to use both preworkout? WTF for the energy boost and RPM for the focus and intensity. Or, is it more wise to choose 1 or the other?
I think both would be overkill- both are GREAT products, and I hate to tell you to choose- just see what works best!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DingDingDing... RPM's #1 expert/tester and most importantly whore to the rescue.

I have been using RPM for about 7 weeks now. The last 4 are logged in the review section. Anyways, Ive tried several different combos and heres what I think:

RPM is a very potent stimulant. If you are going to stack it with a stimulant-type preworkout formula, keep the RPM to 2-3 caps and you can take a few more capsules later in the day if you want to keep the dosage the same. I personally take 5 everday, regardless of how many I take preworkout. I think you get a much better 'hardening' effect like that. Heres some of the combos Ive tried:

5RPMs/Ragnorak= strength was much better but I had some serious rapid heartbeats going on.

5RPMs + 3Cordygen5's + 2servingsFastTwitch(c.free) + 6 clear edge caps + 600mgBulkSulb.Powder

That is what I would take If I absolutely had to be positive that I would have the best workout of my life. Its like this euphoric, motivated, crazy good feeling. Your pumps and mental drive are nutts. Your stamina is neverending. Try it and find out for yourself man.

Now that is some great info- thanks M!!!!:clap2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thanks alot for the reply, zombie. I am pretty resilient to stims and this summer, I will have an extremely busy schedule (from 6am - 10pm, of working out, class, work then more class at nite) I guess I'll try it out and if it gives any problems, I'll just leave one or the other for the next cycle.
You sound like me ;)

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i take both :) for super duper fun times

but it was purely experimental and loads of end. but if i had to choose one or the other well id choose

RPM

:D im biased

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I've used both at the same time as well. It was a really intense workout and I didn't really want to end it, but I knew I was done when I finished what I needed to do.

I say, give it a shot. Why not? You don't need to use both but since you workout in the AM, it's not like you won't be able to use the added energy through the day.

Try it, then pick one.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established

Now this is what i am talking about!!!
Great Post!! :clap2: :clap2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've used both at the same time as well. It was a really intense workout and I didn't really want to end it, but I knew I was done when I finished what I needed to do.

I say, give it a shot. Why not? You don't need to use both but since you workout in the AM, it's not like you won't be able to use the added energy through the day.

Try it, then pick one.
I would experiment- just remember to always start low :)

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I would experiment- just remember to always start low :)
Haha yeah... I just did my last 5 caps of RPM and one scoop of WTF Pump'd before my shoulders/biceps/triceps workout that I just finished. OMG, if you take both at the same time just wait about 10-20 min. You'll be all kinds of jacked up.

It's fun every once in awhile or when you know you need something to get you going. But I wouldn't do it all the time.

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established

I will throw this out, I took 2 RPM, 2 Clear Edge and the Primal NO2 today and seriously was was not trying to go heavy, but the weights just felt light! My strength is up, and intensity is up, great workout.
1 caution I took my Leviathan too close I think to the RPM because my BP was high, I had to force myself to relax a little bit. DEEP BREATHING

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will throw this out, I took 2 RPM, 2 Clear Edge and the Primal NO2 today and seriously was was not trying to go heavy, but the weights just felt light! My strength is up, and intensity is up, great workout.
1 caution I took my Leviathan too close I think to the RPM because my BP was high, I had to force myself to relax a little bit. DEEP BREATHING
Good feedback :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'd go no less than 2 and no more than 3 your first time trying it.
And if it does not have the desired "feel" up the dose a cap per workout- pretty much the easiest way to find out which dose of RPM is best for pre-workout- and even if you don't get a huge kick from the stims- you will get an overall strength/hardening/pumped/alpha-male feeling from taking RPM over time ;)