TTA cramps increased with lower carbs?

Eat The Poor

Awards
I've been on 4 caps of MP for less than two weeks(along with Sesathin which I've read can potentiate the side effects), and the cramps are coming. I take plenty of potassium,mag, taurine, and Poseidon and water, but am still experiencing them. I only eat carbs at breakfast on non-training days(<100g) and breakfast/pre/post(~150g) on training days.

I read an interesting thread here that talked about BAM, but the information sounds interesting:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/690804-post7.html

So, does a lower carb diet while on TTA products mean less water retention and more cramping? Would upping the carbs mean that I wouldn't have to be drowning myself with water and pissing so many times per day(losing that much water/having to drink that much more just to stave off cramps)?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realized that on lowered amounts of carbs the cramps were much more apparent and for longer durations. If i ate carbs it fixed it right away and with you taking sesathin im sure it only potentiates the effects. Id say add in some carbs or add in more potassium/taurine to the mix.

Eat The Poor

Awards
I realized that on lowered amounts of carbs the cramps were much more apparent and for longer durations. If i ate carbs it fixed it right away and with you taking sesathin im sure it only potentiates the effects. Id say add in some carbs or add in more potassium/taurine to the mix.
Yeah, I was on 9 caps of Burn3d + Scivation Sesamin a few months back while doing a CKD and even with 4 caps of k+mg(100mg mag, 99mg K) and taurine with each dose,liberally sprinkling all my food with No Salt, taking ZMA before bed, and drinking a boatload of water, the cramps would creep up on me with a vengence if I forgot to drink my water. At the time, I was working in a restaurant with little/no breaks to drink a lot of water or go to the bathroom, and the cramps were unbearable.

However, once Sunday(carb up) rolled around, all was well and the cramping seemed to disappear.

One question, though: Will MP's fat loss component compensate for the increase in carbs? I don't want an increase in carbs to potentially stall fat loss. I also take Anabolic Pump.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you take anabolic pump you should be able to get away with utilizing more carbs. Altho MP is very strong in itself i must say. Also just try to station ur carbs around times during the day where you are the busiest so they are more likely to be burned for energy. Im sure you probly already knew this but figured id throw it out there. Sick stack there tho hoss, AP and MP with some sesathin mmm sounds yummy! lol:twisted:

Eat The Poor

Awards
If you take anabolic pump you should be able to get away with utilizing more carbs. Altho MP is very strong in itself i must say. Also just try to station ur carbs around times during the day where you are the busiest so they are more likely to be burned for energy. Im sure you probly already knew this but figured id throw it out there. Sick stack there tho hoss, AP and MP with some sesathin mmm sounds yummy! lol:twisted:
Yeah, I'm thinking of continuing this stack(well, mabey replacing AP with Yellow Gold for cost purposes; I got AP at the sale price) when I begin clean bulking in a couple months to help with nutrient partitioning(I'm a former fat bastard and have an extra bottle of MP and Burn3d in my dresser).

I'm thinking I'll like TTA more on a bulk with carbs. My experience with it on low carbs has been painful to say the least.

\_JIMBO_/

\_JIMBO_/

Awards
I am currently using TTA and am getting similar results, however, my cramps are always in strange muscles, like my hands and toes. The other day I got my worst cramp in my lower abs. It felt like it was pulling me to a crunched state. It was a hard one to avoid

Eat The Poor

Awards
I am currently using TTA and am getting similar results, however, my cramps are always in strange muscles, like my hands and toes. The other day I got my worst cramp in my lower abs. It felt like it was pulling me to a crunched state. It was a hard one to avoid
I get them bad everywhere, including forearms, which are probably the worst besides the legs. Sometimes when my forearms cramp, typing, writing, and even reading a book can be painful.

Upper back cramps also annoy me, especially in the traps.