Clear Shot Rocks!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
I have to say this. I had 1 whole clear shot (drank both doses) today before my cardio workout along with 900mgs of l-tyrosine and 500mgs of Chocamine. I had one of the best three mile runs of my life! I actually felt a little euphoric. I've never had this much energy, not even with ECA!!! Nothing touches this stuff. I would say it is easy worth 4 bucks bottle. The weird thing is is that I felt pumped!! I think that RPM my have a run for its money. If I had to choose between the two, I would have one hell of a time deciding! The only thing that I regret is that I didn't buy a whole case (only bought one to test).

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I bought one to test as well, but it is still just sitting on my desk.

Maybe I will try it this weekend, but RPM is just a whole different animal.

riseboi

riseboi

Awards
  • Established
That's good to hear. I finally relented and bought a case on my last order. I look forward to giving it a try.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Citrulline Malate is in ClearShot.
I have bulk Citrulline Malate and I never got much of a pump on it. Maybe I should take more. They must have some kind of super citrulline in clear shot.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just used up the last of my Ephedra stash. Ordered one of these bad boys with my order due to ship next week. Looking forward to trying this. I have a very high tolerance to stims.