RPM and food

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. RPM and food


    It says to take on an empty stomach- I really hate working out on an empty stomach though, it makes me feel really sick. Can I eat about 30 minutes after taking it?


  2. i recall that i have read that carbs affect absortion. you could try taking it 1 hr before your pre workout meal and then hit the gym .
    thats just my opinion
    •   
       


  3. oh ok- I don't take any carbs before workout anyway really- just my protein shake and some chicken.

  4. i eat an hour and a half before i take rpm. works fine

  5. Quote Originally Posted by biarwood View Post
    oh ok- I don't take any carbs before workout anyway really- just my protein shake and some chicken.
    well maybe results may vary

    Rpm i just saw this thread
    •   
       


  6. i take it on an empty stomach, but the damn stuff makes me soooooooooo hungry..hahaa...its awesome, except I gotta snack on banana's and stuff during my workout

  7. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    i take it on an empty stomach, but the damn stuff makes me soooooooooo hungry..hahaa...its awesome, except I gotta snack on banana's and stuff during my workout
    During your workout? LOL..... My RPM doesn't allow me to sit still long enough to eat while at the gym

  8. Biarwood, the guys are right.... best on an empty stomach, but effective either way. Just try to get it in as far away from food as possible. i.e. RPM then wait 45 min to eat then straight to the gym

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    During your workout? LOL..... My RPM doesn't allow me to sit still long enough to eat while at the gym
    who said anything bout sittin!!..haha..literally run to my locker, grab a banana, inhale, and slam more weights around

  10. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    who said anything bout sittin!!..haha..literally run to my locker, grab a banana, inhale, and slam more weights around
    If I ate anything during my workout- you probably would not want to stand within 20 ft. of me

    Shane B. is worse (a buddy of mine that played in the NFL)- Buff, Don, and I were working out with him last Saturday- he literally cleaned out a whole corner of the gym
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  11. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    If I ate anything during my workout- you probably would not want to stand within 20 ft. of me

    Shane B. is worse (a buddy of mine that played in the NFL)- Buff, Don, and I were working out with him last Saturday- he literally cleaned out a whole corner of the gym
    i can eat minutres before workout, during workout and have no problem

    dirk, btw im loving this rpm thing it keeps me awake at night at the moment but i dont feel all full of stims. i just feel awake. the energy is awsome

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i can eat minutres before workout, during workout and have no problem

    dirk, btw im loving this rpm thing it keeps me awake at night at the moment but i dont feel all full of stims. i just feel awake. the energy is awsome
    Glad you like it- we are working on a new, more anabolic version that will be out soon (w/o the stims!!)- beta coming soon!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  13. whats the eta on that?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by biarwood View Post
    whats the eta on that?
    Beta- 2 weeks

    New product 4-8 weeks
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  15. oh ok- the caffeine in this might be a bit much for me.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Glad you like it- we are working on a new, more anabolic version that will be out soon (w/o the stims!!)- beta coming soon!!
    I am in for a test when it is ready

  17. yeah can i jump in for some sort of test on it=)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Glad you like it- we are working on a new, more anabolic version that will be out soon (w/o the stims!!)- beta coming soon!!
    you guys are gonna make me go broke

  19. I think the line for testers of that version as well as the current version starts right....... here >

    However, it ends right over ....... there (points 8 blocks down the road). lol

  20. 1000% in for beta testing

  21. if it starts here am i at the top of the line since i started this thread=)?

  22. Love RPM Im down to try the stim free version

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Link24 View Post
    Love RPM Im down to try the stim free version
    Cool!! I will let everyone know when it is ready!!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  24. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    Glad you like it- we are working on a new, more anabolic version that will be out soon (w/o the stims!!)- beta coming soon!!

    MORE anabolic? I should have waited!. I'm very happy with RPM, I don't know how you could make it better!!!..More anabolic though???. Huh? How?.

  25. i eat and take rpm and i feel the same results as when i dont eat

  26. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    MORE anabolic? I should have waited!. I'm very happy with RPM, I don't know how you could make it better!!!..More anabolic though???. Huh? How?.
    There are some other compounds that are VERY synergistic with the components of RPM- that is all I can say right now
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MystikalSoul View Post
    i eat and take rpm and i feel the same results as when i dont eat
    The "take on an empty stomach" recommendation is simply a common denominator- the idea behind it is to get RPM to work best for the largest amount of people- and most people get better results when they take RPM w/o food- interesting observation though!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  28. I don't eat within an hour of my workout and during. The process of digestion is taking valuable blood away from your muscles and directing it towards the digestive system. Perhaps my information is outdated, though.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Thrall View Post
    I don't eat within an hour of my workout and during. The process of digestion is taking valuable blood away from your muscles and directing it towards the digestive system. Perhaps my information is outdated, though.
    I can't eat anywhere remotely near my workout- gives me some crazy gas
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  30. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    1000% in for beta testing
    Oooo Yeah, Me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!

    I work out in the PM, so I have to take my RPM around Noon so I'm not up all night. Non-stim will be my dream come true (or at least I'll be able to dream again once I get to sleep again).
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. RPM and female athletes
    By GoDeep in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-12-2007, 08:51 PM
  2. time and food
    By flexer505 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 11:09 PM
  3. money and food
    By knox in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-21-2004, 02:54 PM
  4. Seasonal Affect Disorder (SAD) and food cravings
    By Rhapsody in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2003, 01:18 AM
Log in
Log in