My 3-ad / 11-oxo Question

  1. My 3-ad / 11-oxo Question


    How much 11-oxo do you need to take before you get an anabolic effect? Since PA doesn't want the Anabolic Agents knocking at his door - I'm thinking that the suggested dosage of up to 450mg per day will not yield an anabolic effect.

    Am I correct in this line of thinking? If so, than how much do you need? What I really want to know is how much 11-oxo is needed to equal an "anabolic" serving of 3-AD?


  2. I'd think your thoughts are pretty well in line. I think 3-AD was recommended at 450-600mg/day but they also have some "absorption agent" in it too.

  3. so if you take the 11oxo at recommended dose for it not to be anobolic will you still need a serm.because everbody is saying you will need a serm with the 3-ad.a if you did take 3-ad what dose good you take so it would not need a serm in pct.the reasone i ask is want stack hdx2,massxf,3-ad.but don't have access to serm.and if you have to have one will have to go with hdx2,masxf,retain2.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    so if you take the 11oxo at recommended dose for it not to be anobolic will you still need a serm.because everbody is saying you will need a serm with the 3-ad.a if you did take 3-ad what dose good you take so it would not need a serm in post cycle therapy.the reasone i ask is want stack hdx2,massxf,3-ad.but don't have access to serm.and if you have to have one will have to go with hdx2,masxf,retain2.
    i dont think you need a serm with 3ad.....im sure others will argue the other way, but from what i have read, a SERM would be a bit overboard

  5. i was going to buy some but waiting right now for some test results and usage results, that 3ad promised to release on the release date. i really have no access to serm either.

  6. This is from BigSmith, regarding 11-OXO:

    Quote Originally Posted by BigSmith View Post
    Just make sure if you are looking for the pro-anabolic/androgenic effects (PH) you are dosing it in the 450-600mg range. Any less and you will have a plethora of other positive (cort/anti-e) benefits but not necessarily any of the PH benefits. With it having just the active I would probably run it at 600mg/day to get the PH effects. I have done that and its nice.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    everbody is saying you will need a serm with the 3-ad
    um no, everybody is saying you DONT need a serm, JUST APCT from AX specifically engineered for a complete 3-AD PCT..... where did you get your info? real question not sarcasm....

  8. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    so if you take the 11oxo at recommended dose for it not to be anobolic will you still need a serm
    i havent kept up with the 3AD/11oxo fiasco 100% but what advantages are people saying it will have by adding a SERM while on cycle. i can see, although i dont think it would be necs., running a SERM as part of PCT. care to elaborate or was this just some parrot talk?

  9. its only been in reference to to PCT, definatley no need for it while on.... but i can see how you see it sayign something to that effect.

  10. Maximum recommended dose for 11-oxo is 450mg, so I would imagine 450 to be the 'dividing line' so to speak.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  11. I do NOT speak for 11-oxo nor do i speak for PA or Proviant................



    BUT


    3-AD is dosed at 150mg per cap and our recommended is 450mg.....we have 84 caps in our bottles for the SAME price as Hyperdrol.........

    do the math.......

  12. 2 + 3 = 9?
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  13. Well I know someone who managed to acquire a beta bottle of 3-ad and will be getting some panels done to find out how suppressive it really is. 10 days at 300mg and the remaining days at 450mg. Blood will be drawn on day 31 or 32.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by ersatz View Post
    Well I know someone who managed to acquire a beta bottle of 3-ad and will be getting some panels done to find out how suppressive it really is. 10 days at 300mg and the remaining days at 450mg. Blood will be drawn on day 31 or 32.
    you do?

    WHO IS IT?

  15. I love you Jamie

  16. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    I do NOT speak for 11-oxo nor do i speak for PA or Proviant................



    BUT


    3-AD is dosed at 150mg per cap and our recommended is 450mg.....we have 84 caps in our bottles for the SAME price as Hyperdrol.........

    do the math.......
    wait retail will have 84 caps? not 90????

  17. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wait retail will have 84 caps? not 90????
    That works out at exactly 4 weeks worth a 3 caps a day, so I guess thats where 84 came from. Does seem unusual though.

  18. hmm not soo bad but im used to 30 days worth not 4 weeks.... its all good though just 2 days.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    wait retail will have 84 caps? not 90????
    yep! sorry, poop, your cycles will jsut have to get better planned!

    84 caps will give you a FULL 4 week cycle, start on sunday and end on saturday, no wasted or extra caps!

    we got everything planned for ya, buddy!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    yep! sorry, poop, your cycles will jsut have to get better planned!

    84 caps will give you a FULL 4 week cycle, start on sunday and end on saturday, no wasted or extra caps!

    we got everything planned for ya, buddy!
    That's actually kinda cool because I usually run my cycles by the week, as opposed to by the day, and always get stuck with a couple leftovers.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line

  21. i usually just add higher dose to my last couple days as well to hit 4 weeks even. this will work just fine stil and fit into my normal cycles pretty well, although i may grab a second bottle to dose high if wanted or extra long..... cant wait.

  22. so if i run the massxf,hperdolx2,3-ad stack i would not need a serm right.and also would that be a good stack.if not go easy on me i am new here.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by benjiman View Post
    so if i run the massxf,hperdolx2,3-ad stack i would not need a serm right.and also would that be a good stack.if not go easy on me i am new here.
    If your HTPA shuts down, or is noticeably supressed, a SERM is always a good thing to have.
    Athletic Xtreme Rep
    Bob@athleticxtreme.com
    IFFI
    Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. 11-oxo Question
    By OME in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-20-2009, 02:41 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-21-2009, 11:56 AM
  3. 3-ad, 11-oxo, halodrol(clone) stack,
    By glendr1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-13-2008, 04:04 PM
  4. quick 11-oxo question
    By freakboy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-06-2007, 03:10 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 04:12 PM
Log in
Log in