Epherdrine and NO2 products.
- 05-25-2007, 08:41 AM
- 05-25-2007, 11:13 AM
I believe your getting the caff and E mixed. Ephedra is actually a Vasodilator, which is why it's used for asthma treatment. Caffeine, however is a vasoconstictor. You probably would see more effect from the NO2 products without the caff, but prob not much. The NO2 products are still doing their job.
05-25-2007, 12:26 PM
What the other posts saids is true in theory but having used caffeine with NO and used ephedrine with NO.
Caffeine did nothing to hinder the NO but ephedrine "shut it down" hinders it to point waste to take it.
Ephedrine does for NO what a full stomach does for NO . Again Caffeine did nothing . By caffeine I imagine you mean caffeine type pill .
I dont go near ephedrine anymore to many things out now safer just as effective .
05-25-2007, 03:42 PM
i agree about caffeine, actually it is in alot of no supps. i also agree about epherdrine, much safer stuff out. caffeine in/epherdrine out.
05-29-2007, 07:16 AM
05-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Cableguyy67 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 01-25-2006, 02:30 PM
- By Imsleepinmonkey in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 08-21-2004, 03:59 PM
- By Godlike in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 12-12-2003, 05:47 PM
- By xarmyguy26 in forum Training ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 11-25-2003, 12:54 PM
- By lifted in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-16-2003, 01:22 PM