Epherdrine and NO2 products.

  1. Epherdrine and NO2 products.


    I was wondering if these two would just cancel each other out. Seeing that ephedrine is a vasoconstricter and NO2 products are vasodialators. I use the ECA before training for more intensity in the gym, but i also drink a NO2 product.


  2. I believe your getting the caff and E mixed. Ephedra is actually a Vasodilator, which is why it's used for asthma treatment. Caffeine, however is a vasoconstictor. You probably would see more effect from the NO2 products without the caff, but prob not much. The NO2 products are still doing their job.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheGut View Post
    I was wondering if these two would just cancel each other out. Seeing that ephedrine is a vasoconstricter and NO2 products are vasodialators. I use the ECA before training for more intensity in the gym, but i also drink a NO2 product.

    What the other posts saids is true in theory but having used caffeine with NO and used ephedrine with NO.

    Caffeine did nothing to hinder the NO but ephedrine "shut it down" hinders it to point waste to take it.

    Ephedrine does for NO what a full stomach does for NO . Again Caffeine did nothing . By caffeine I imagine you mean caffeine type pill .

    I dont go near ephedrine anymore to many things out now safer just as effective .
    •   
       


  4. i agree about caffeine, actually it is in alot of no supps. i also agree about epherdrine, much safer stuff out. caffeine in/epherdrine out.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by \_JIMBO_/ View Post
    I believe your getting the caff and E mixed. Ephedra is actually a Vasodilator, which is why it's used for asthma treatment. Caffeine, however is a vasoconstictor. You probably would see more effect from the NO2 products without the caff, but prob not much. The NO2 products are still doing their job.
    Ephedrine is definately not used for asthma treatment. I think you thinking about clenbuteral. Ephedrine is a vasoconstricter. That is why some men find penis shrinkage when on ephedrine.

  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheGut View Post
    Ephedrine is definately not used for asthma treatment. I think you thinking about clenbuteral. Ephedrine is a vasoconstricter. That is why some men find penis shrinkage when on ephedrine.
    It is used for asthma treatment. Ephedrine is a Bronchodilator. "Bronchodilators are medicines that help open the bronchial tubes (airways) of the lungs, allowing more air to flow through them."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cycling L-Arginine and other NO2 products
    By Cableguyy67 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2006, 01:30 PM
  2. PH's and NO2
    By Imsleepinmonkey in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-21-2004, 02:59 PM
  3. Can you take cialis while on a No2 product
    By Godlike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-12-2003, 04:47 PM
  4. sex and testosterone production
    By xarmyguy26 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-25-2003, 11:54 AM
  5. T-gel and new products?
    By lifted in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-16-2003, 12:22 PM
Log in
Log in