Appetite Suppressant

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
HELP!!!!!!!

I need a REALLY good/ strong appetite suppressant. Could someone please help?

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
venom works well....but dont expect to be able to get it up on this ****

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ephedrine KILLS my appetite. its hard to even look at food when im on it.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
venom works well....but dont expect to be able to get it up on this ****
Lucky for Paravol and RPM, I am managing.

Anywho, I am rocking the tri-lean system and it has killed my appetite, and usually nothing does the trick for me.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Lucky for Paravol and RPM, I am managing.

Anywho, I am rocking the tri-lean system and it has killed my appetite, and usually nothing does the trick for me.
Do you think it is the special tactics that helps the appetite? The thing is I have been dieting for a long time and I am having a real hard time right now with my appetite and if I don't find something to help I am screwed!!!!!

Thanks everyone

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Do you think it is the special tactics that helps the appetite? The thing is I have been dieting for a long time and I am having a real hard time right now with my appetite and if I don't find something to help I am screwed!!!!!

Thanks everyone
Could be. Since you only take Venom in the morning, and take Special Tactics twice, because in the PM when I am usually the hungriest, it is pretty curbed as well.

Pimp C

Awards
the special tactics works for suppressing appetite without stims. it's perfect for later in the day when the stims wear off.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Could be. Since you only take Venom in the morning, and take Special Tactics twice, because in the PM when I am usually the hungriest, it is pretty curbed as well.
So does the venom give the stimulant feeling?

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
cause it makes me feel really good. RPM is the awesome and when you mix ephedrine with you feel like you are high on life and other stuff.
Okay so this rpm is okay for a lady? How much eph? one pill eph and one pill rpm?

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
have you ever taken eph before?
Yes I have taken eph in stuff like hydroxycut. Loved it. But now I am having a hard time finding any app. supp. that will work b/c they don't have eph. in them anymore. I just need to find something before I go crazy!!!!

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes I have taken eph in stuff like hydroxycut. Loved it. But now I am having a hard time finding any app. supp. that will work b/c they don't have eph. in them anymore. I just need to find something before I go crazy!!!!
ok well go to wal mart, go to the meds section, look for Primastane. they sell it as a asthma med. pills are 12.5 mg each. start with one pill and see how you feel.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
ok well go to wal mart, go to the meds section, look for Primastane. they sell it as a asthma med. pills are 12.5 mg each. start with one pill and see how you feel.
Should I try to stack with the asprin and caffine?

Hey by the way thanks

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Should I try to stack with the asprin and caffine?
not at first. after you know how you`ll feel on the eph then you can add some caffine. you`ll feel really good.

why may i ask are you trying to kill your appetite?

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And v2.0 is now for sale at teh Planet!
Is it there finally? I already purchased a couple bottles from another supplier this time. Got tired of waiting..Can't wait to try it out.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
not at first. after you know how you`ll feel on the eph then you can add some caffine. you`ll feel really good.

why may i ask are you trying to kill your appetite?
I lost 60 pounds, then due to hormal problems and sx gained 30 and now trying to loose 30 plus ~ 15 more. I have always had a little bit of a problem with my appetite but lately it has gotten worse. I do eat every 3 hours and that won't be a problem to make myself eat it is just hard to make myself stop eating.

live4fitness

live4fitness

Awards
Okay went to walgreens and got Primastane. So far so good. Thanks for the info. I didn't know you could still by the pure form.