Can sombody please explain 11-0X0

json75

Awards
Exactly that......

Is it a "pro-hormone" ?

Does it require a pct??

Would it work as part of a pct program?

Why is it being compared to 3AD?

Done alot of searching but no real feedback....

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Exactly that......

Is it a "pro-hormone" ?

Does it require a post cycle therapy??

Would it work as part of a post cycle therapy program?

1) Yes it is a pro-hormone
2)Yes, but a small over the counter one (AX says to use APCT and Ergo says to use 6-OXO)
3)Not sure about this one, I would not think so at the moment until more feeback becomes available
4)Its basically the same as 3AD but a smaller dose. Ergo says that their dose is for Cortisol control and the hight AX dose is designed to be anabolic.

Hope this helps.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Exactly that......

Is it a "pro-hormone" ?

Does it require a post cycle therapy??

Would it work as part of a post cycle therapy program?

if you had used th search function you could find this info by yourself . there other threads but this were the ones i could find first. Reps for hyde
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/66826-11-0x0-pro.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/65917-11-oxo.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/66460-3ad-11oxo-calling.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/65915-11-oxo.html?highlight=11oxo

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I gotta as a dumb question. How is this a "pro hormone"? Also, what is an SCM?

json75

Awards
EDITED MESSAGE: ANOTHER OFFENSE LIKE THIS AND YOU'LL BE BANNED.

Hey Zombie:

Type 11-oxo in the search function and tell me what you get.

Also, The way its being advertised, its just a cortisol blocker of sorts. This seems a little misleading if it shuts down, or supresses HPTA.

Just looking to clarify some things is all.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie,

I think you are right, there is a lot of discussion on this product available. That being said, I think there are two very different marketing stratagies that may confuse people and we may need to straighten them out.

Please feel free to include your own thoughts on these products as user feedback is still pretty much limited to testers.

Heck, I might even get something out of the speculation until more data is around. ;)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie Fag.......

Also, The way its being advertised, its just a cortisol blocker of sorts. This seems a little misleading if it shuts down, or supresses HPTA.

Hey Jas,

Please drop the fag routine, it will get you no help here.

Thanks.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie Fag.......

Please tell me you are just joking. That's your response to what he posted? He puts up 4 links he found and your response is "Hey Zombie Fag......" How do you think he found those links?

Maybe this is why I don't spend as much time here anymore.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Please tell me you are just joking. That's your response to what he posted? He puts up 4 links he found and your response is "Hey Zombie Fag......" How do you think he found those links?

Maybe this is why I don't spend as much time here anymore.

Don't let a couple *******s ruin it for you. There are still plenty of good guys around.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie Fag.......

dude, take it easy, he was trying to help you out since you didnt do your due dilligence about this.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Don't let a couple *******s ruin it for you. There are still plenty of good guys around.
Ok, I'll stay.:cheers: Damn, I'm so easily convinced. Would I jump off a bridge if you told me to? I'll get back to you on that one. Yea, probably.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Man that would be cool. Let me know when you are ready!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Hey Zombie Fag.......

honestly...thats not how we do things around here. We are adults here, please try to be a little more grown up about things. If you didnt notice, he posted multiple threads to help you.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Zombie Fag.......

Son-of-a-***** am I really starting to get tired of seeing **** like this lately! I'm not sure where all of this bull**** is coming from, but it really needs to ****ing stop! Zombie even gave you links. He could have just been a **** and posted
:gotsearch
And before you call me a fag for calling you out...this is the first time in my 2000 posts I have ever called anybody out or even came close to flaming. I'm just tired of all the bull****. Take it for what it is json75!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I'll take one guess where it's coming from. Somebody read my mind.......

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Son-of-a-***** am I really starting to get tired of seeing **** like this lately! I'm not sure where all of this bull**** is coming from, but it really needs to ****ing stop! Zombie even gave you links. He could have just been a **** and posted

And before you call me a fag for calling you out...this is the first time in my 2000 posts I have ever called anybody out or even came close to flaming. I'm just tired of all the bull****. Take it for what it is json75!
Looks like someone drank too much Chaos today. :D

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I gotta say I was a little misleaded when I saw the product in a shop. I nearly bought it as part of my PCT for cortisol control. Then I read threads on here about 3-AD + 11OXO being the same product basically. Thankfully I didn't get it for PCT use! I'd like to see if people have or will effectively use it as part of their PCT regimen but I just don't see how it could fit in there knowing what it is now.

Ergopharm should put a disclaimer or something on the bottle as many people look to anti-cortisol agents in any pct program. I thought this would definately be a stronger SCM than LX or Retain, but I think I will stick to Lean-Extreme (7-oh) in my PCT.

json75

Awards
I apologize to you Zombie for the "fag" reply. It was very much out of line and won't happen again. Knee jerk reaction is all without much for-thought.

That being said, I feel it is valuable to open a new thread on products such as 11-oxo in order to update information that may have already been discussed, but is surrounded by pages of speculations.

Thank you guys for setting me straight...I do find this board valuable and very informative.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I apologize to you Zombie for the "fag" reply. It was very much out of line and won't happen again. Knee jerk reaction is all without much for-thought.

That being said, I feel it is valuable to open a new thread on products such as 11-oxo in order to update information that may have already been discussed, but is surrounded by pages of speculations.

Thank you guys for setting me straight...I do find this board valuable and very informative.
no need for a apology now that i read it it seems kind of agressive my response. but in my deffense i got to say that i reply like at 3 am :lol:

now gettig back to the 11-oxo topic and your question

i dont know if its a bug in the search option but if you type
11oxo with out the - its going to give you some threads containing 11-oxo.

here are some quotes that may help understand some of the issue with 11-oxo being a ph and 3-ad a prohormone

It's a prohormone, same as 3AD, just a different marketing angle due to either AX's patent pending or PA not wanting to look like he's selling da juice (again).

From what I read over there...

SOme numbers based on label dosage

I would believe so.

Ergo: 60 caps @ 75mg/cap x 6 caps/day = 450mg/day
60/6 caps=10 day supply

AX: 90 caps @ 150mg/cap x 3 caps/day = 450mg/day
90/3 caps=30 day supply

Both about the same price from what I hear.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
read my second signature!

Am i right?
I am going to give you a chance to win this game.........................................................................................................................................right after these messages, ohhhhhhhhhh!

No, you won.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good work men.