5 Star Supplement Stash!!! --- Post It!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Post your supplement stash, I want to know I am not the only supp. whore in the world.

This doesn't include any of my proteins, that would take up my whole kitchen.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Ha you cant see any of my cheat foods at all, but they make up the foundation!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I got you beat...give me a few minutes...

Ill take one pic of my little corner of my apt...and then ill set them up nice...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well im not at my house and i dont have a digital camera but yesterday i posted part of my stash thats here at my office

its the same stash in diferent angles. im missing some bulk powders that i have around in some other places here at the office

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
man i take more supps than that everyday,lol.:hammer:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Post your supplement stash, I want to know I am not the only supp. whore in the world.

sick stash too....picked out 3 PAl products!>haha...gotta few bottles of un-used Epi here too thanks to a good friend .....guess I may have to get a pic up sometime .

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Not only is that quite an extensive stash, but you were somehow able to get all you products with the labels printed backwards. :think: I am impressed. :clap2:

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Here we go, but if I showed everything this clip would be 2hrs long.. ;) :ntome:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqW16Aqx1Pc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Cmon guys, I know there are more supp whores than me and PI.

Bring it!!

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I ran out a while ago...its good stuff though.

I know you weren't asking me, but I love it and take every chance I get to rep for it.
Yeh I will ditto this. Gooood stuff.

One of the few supps you can REALLY feel.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
This is some of my stash at work.

First person who correctly idenetifies each bottle, wins the chain on my desk!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Why do you guys have so many supplements at work?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Why do you guys have so many supplements at work?

I work 10+ hours a day. Plus, this is where I have them shipped to, and the lil lady can't b1tch quite as much if she don't she my stash at home...

dalto

dalto

Awards
True Dat!!!

I work 10+ hours a day. Plus, this is where I have them shipped to, and the lil lady can't b1tch quite as much if she don't she my stash at home...
I keep most of mine at work besides my powders so she wont gripe... She already has a fit about all the jugs under the sink....Can't gripe about all her horse crap though.I''ll have to crash on the couch for a week.
My mailroom guy thinks I'm running some kind of buisness with all the shipments I get from Nutra.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
I keep most of mine at work besides my powders so she wont gripe... She already has a fit about all the jugs under the sink....Can't gripe about all her horse crap though.I''ll have to crash on the couch for a week.
My mailroom guy thinks I'm running some kind of buisness with all the shipments I get from Nutra.
Its funny the perspective/stigma most people have. They see a bunch of "PILL" bottles and they auto-think ---> steroids.

I can't tell you how many people think I am on steroids, when its a bunch of multis/fish oils.:wtf:

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Its funny the perspective/stigma most people have. They see a bunch of "PILL" bottles and they auto-think ---> steroids.

I can't tell you how many people think I am on steroids, when its a bunch of multis/fish oils.:wtf:
It's not the pills. it's your big guns. :bb:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'd like a pic of nutra's new warehouse.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was that giant bottle of GXR how it used to be sold? I've never seen it in that big of a bottle before.
You got the Melting Point mixed up, I could've faked it and said,"Yeah, I get a special GXR 200caps 'cause I'm diabetic!" :D

:ntome:

Not gonna happen, unfortunately..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is not including the stuff in my closet.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You got the Melting Point mixed up, I could've faked it and said,"Yeah, I get a special GXR 200caps 'cause I'm diabetic!" :D

:ntome:

Not gonna happen, unfortunately..
Haha whoops, my bad.

Telix

Awards
Missing:
Small container Watermelon Xtend
Small container Primaforce CEE (both at the gym)
2 containers Ragnarok (on sale, should be waiting at home)

Some of the stuff isn't used at all, due to my following the Anabolic Diet, tasting bad, or being useless: Carbo Gain, Muscle Milk, Pineapple Whey, Green Tea Extract, and the Long-Term Adrenal. The two Nitrean containers now contain a Waxy Maize blend and WPI from True_Protein. The second container of VasoXplode was free from the company due to the horrible clumping the first one exhibited. I don't like the stuff very much so I'm not sure it will be gone anytime soon. ;)

Attachments

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Missing:
Small container Watermelon Xtend
Small container Primaforce CEE (both at the gym)
2 containers Ragnarok (on sale, should be waiting at home)

Some of the stuff isn't used at all, due to my following the Anabolic Diet, tasting bad, or being useless: Carbo Gain, Muscle Milk, Pineapple Whey, Green Tea Extract, and the Long-Term Adrenal. The two Nitrean containers now contain a Waxy Maize blend and WPI from True_Protein. The second container of VasoXplode was free from the company due to the horrible clumping the first one exhibited. I don't like the stuff very much so I'm not sure it will be gone anytime soon. ;)
The man who sticks to the basics...I love it

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
God...I just threw out like 20 bottles...started storing them in arts -n- crafts bead containers.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Sweet bastard!!! How much money do you guys spend on supps?!? With my stash of supps....creatine :) - I feel more inadequate than the fat kid picked last for dodgeball.

Telix

Awards
Sweet bastard!!! How much money do you guys spend on supps?!? With my stash of supps....creatine :) - I feel more inadequate than the fat kid picked last for dodgeball.
You are probably smarter than us all. :D

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heres some pics

Pictured
Carbo Gain
ActivaTe (origional)
Sesamin
Centrum Multi
HP Phenibut caps
NP Phenibut powder
Caffein Pills
3 Aspire
Bioprene
ActivaTe Xtreme
P Slin
Vitamin C
Optimum Protein-5 lbs
6 Max Milk (had 10 but shipped 4 to blackjack...damn im nice :D )
2 I Pro
2 WPI Pro
2 Kwick Carb (WMS)
Glycer Grow
Storm
Shock Therapy
2 Trader Joes Protein (Dunno where i got it, havnt used it yet, dont like it much)
ON Protein 2 lbs- All my samples are in there, atleast 100 :D
All the whey CEE
Designer Whey
3 Figh Oil
2 Incarnate
2 Spike
ON BCAA
Red Acid
Leviathan
Anabolic Pump
3 X Factors!!!
3 Bags of dextrose
UN Phenylethylamine
Box-**** load of samples in there, atleast 50
NP Leucine

Not Pictured
Carbo Gain (couldnt find my other one)
Phosphagen HP (couldnt find my other one)
3 Big ass powder gatorade (use for workout, didint feel like bringing em back to atke a pic)
Samples- I got probably about 50 other random samples in my house that i ddint feel like bringing back to take a pic

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Heres most of mine... think im missing an epi bottle(although empty) and an xdreams bottle.... 2 neurobalance bottles... and for certain reasos ive not added n my research chems and a few brown vials..... :D

n yes thats a trisorbagen bottle... eat ur hearts out... lol