Help with Testostorone

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Hey people, was wanting to start taking some test. pills, what are some good ones or is the new Leviathan good enough??

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Please see this feature first > :gotsearch < then ask again perhaps with more details.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
what the hell??? dumbest question i have ever read

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
what the hell??? dumbest question i have ever read
Grow up. Lets help the guy, not beat him into the ground.

Twister, Leviathan has a litte trib in it, but its a fat burner. If your looking for just a natty test boost --- look at Controlled Labs Blue Up, or Axis:Hypertest

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest a stack of Applied Nutriceuticals IGF-2 and Leviathan for a decent lean bulk.
(Personally still not convinced of Trib's test boosting ability)

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
And reps to you BlackJack for being a good citizen here.

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
Grow up. Lets help the guy, not beat him into the ground.

Twister, Leviathan has a litte trib in it, but its a fat burner. If your looking for just a natty test boost --- look at Controlled Labs Blue Up, or Axis:Hypertest

you are right, i was in a terrible mood yesterday.

i apologize for being a dickhead. i think the advice here has been very good.

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
Thanks for the help guys, I didn't mean the question to sound stupid, when I first started talking on here, people were telling me that I needed a test booster or something, and I wasn't sure what that was I don't want steroids or anything, just something to help me muscle up a little more

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
you are right, i was in a terrible mood yesterday.

i apologize for being a dickhead. i think the advice here has been very good.
Actually you would think you would see this attitude more often in this place :lol:

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey what about the ax massxf stack that is hperdrol2,massxf,retain2 stack that what i am about to order it is safe and not a steroid or prohormone but raises you natural test. i also have heard good things about gaspri nolvdex xt i think that what it called had a brain fart maybe somebody good help me out here. what yall guys think of my advice as i am kind of new here to.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
1. Workout hard - no more than 5 sets of 5 exercises per body part / workout session - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. In / out of gym total = 1hr

3. Protein shake within 45minutes to 1hr after workout

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide ( with post workout shake ).

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - = ) - ok a) Whey protein b) creatine c) Multivitamin / B complex mins d)flax / omega 3 oils e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two :) if you can do 15 add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!

Twisterdad

Twisterdad

Awards
1. Workout hard - no more than 5 sets of 5 exercises per body part / workout session - Rep range warmup: 15 ( sets 1 & 2 ) Working: 10, 8, 6 last three sets add drop sets to failure )

2. In / out of gym total = 1hr

3. Protein shake within 45minutes to 1hr after workout

4. Creatine - Mono or CEE you decide ( with post workout shake ).

5. Daily meals - 5 - 6 day ( including shakes ) protein = 1g per pound of body weight. Meal 1 ( breakies ) is shake plus oatmeal or whatever else you want ( apple is good fibre / system crap mover ), Meal 6 is post workout shake with creatine etc.

6. Sleep 8 - 10 hrs a night ( very imp for all natural BB'ers )

7. Supps - Do you note the order in which these are and where supps come??? - = ) - ok a) Whey protein b) creatine c) Multivitamin / B complex mins d)flax / omega 3 oils e) Test boosters / stacks etc

Most importantly do you see the order of these things?

Exercises: Compound movements i.e. two arm two leg exercises.

1. Squats - Biggest muscle and boosts test like crazy, work em hard and see results big time.

2. Deadlifts / Chins / Bent over Rows / Pulldowns - 1st attempt either an palm up or palm down chin at the beginning of your back workout, if you can do one, try two :) if you can do 15 add weight. Most important for back is to make the mind / muscle connection. Concentrate ( start with low weight and excellent form ) on getting a good contraction and not swinging with the weight. Calm controlled up down with good squeeze of lats at bottom of rep. All about the connection / squeeze

3. Leg press

4. Flat Bench Dumbell / Barbell - Always swap it up, it takes more muscle etc to do dumbells ( stabilizing muscles etc ) but switch it up - Start with dips to hit lower chest then move to flat bench / incline.

5. Core work - Abs / lower back - work the weaker harder.

This should give you a good idea....Best thing for test.....squats ....good form, warm up well, be careful and grow!
Thanks man I really appreciate it, I take everything on your list except the test boosters, so I'm going to continue not using them, everything else id what I do already,just going to add more weights, and less reps. Thanks again

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
Thanks man I really appreciate it, I take everything on your list except the test boosters, so I'm going to continue not using them, everything else id what I do already,just going to add more weights, and less reps. Thanks again
FWIW, I'm 50. I tried a bunch of different T boosters. Most didn't work. The ones that did were not all that great. Just a little shot to the libedo and that was it. I really suggest that you check out HyperTest. This stuff is awesome. I did a tester journal when this stuff came out.

go here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/62700-dogsoldiers-hypertest-log.html#post818102

Look at the entry of May 4th. It has the first blood work results. The increase in my serum T level was only about 80 points, but it took me from the lower third to the middle of "normal" what ever that is. I am planning on doing another blood work up with free T the next time. I started officially on April 1 and will have more blood work the middle of June, or just a tad shy of three months. Like I said, I have tried a few other products, HyperTest is the only that came on like a house on fire after about a month. I really can't believe the training gains I've made. The side bonus is it does help in keeping and the wife happy too. And as any married man will tell you, when the wife isn't happy, no one is happy.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Twister,
I noticed in another thread you received some RPM samples..... RPM will work wonders for you in this category as well. Have you had a chance to try them out yet?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend:

1. Get bloodwork done to see where the problem may be ( give us more details too )

2. Squats, heavy

3. If you want to do a stack then some highly recommended stacks are the A) NHA - Reactivate & Reloaded B) JW & BAM C) MassFX & HDX2

These should help kickstart your stuff! :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just be careful using test boosters, some will kill your libido. something that is safe and will help in the gym plus keep your woman happy is trib test/paravol. i was really surprised at how well trib test worked, and paravol-something guys our age have got to try. manufacturer is- get diesel, trib test.

Dogsoldier

Dogsoldier

Awards
just be careful using test boosters, some will kill your libido.
I agree with this statement. With one caveat. There is no one suppliment that will work for everyone. People are different and respond differently to the various formulations. What worked for Fred, turning him into a monster in the gym, and had him running around at home poking holes in the wall; does nothing for Ed except give him the burps. FWIW, I have never found a thermogencic product that does anything for me, except maybe a case of the jitters. AlphaMale by Biotest was supposed to be the be all, end all in T boosters. Didn't do anything for me. But it sent my buddy into 'roid rages from over production of Test. To find something effective, it takes a bunch research and a little experimentation. When you find something that works, stick with it. Just remember to cycle regularly to allow your body to level off. I tend to run a two month on one month off cycle on my supp's. So far it has been working...for me.

Also, people get into trouble by over dosing their suppliments. If it says on the bottle to take two, then 8 must be 4X's better. It is not. Take a look at the pro body builders with the big guts that we are seeing. That is not massive abs on those guys, it is their organs and intestines that grew huge due to the excessive use of HGH and steriods. That simply can't be good.

All drugs and suppliments have a point of diminising returns. In a good number of cases like too much creatine, you just pee out the excess. In other suppliments you can shut down your own natural processes. To say it plain, abusing suppliments can be down right dangerous. A few years back, it was a big thing to take T4 thyroid suppliments to help cut fat. It really helped some people. In others, especially those who over did it, their thryoid shut down entirely. My family doctor treats a guy who who over did it wth the T4 suppliments. The guy is a train wreck.

Lifting heavy is one of the best ways to boost T production. But some folks need a kick in the pants, and this is where the suppliments come into play. Think of the exact term "suppliment". It is defined as something in addition to or as an augmentation. Suppliments, be they T boosters or what ever, were never intended to be the primary source. That is your own body. If a guy is low on natural T production, then suppliments may help help. If your T production is tanked, and you are showing signs of Metabolic Syndrom X, you need HRT and that is what doctors are for. The upshot is use suppliments, do your home work first and do it smart.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey what about the ax massxf stack that is hperdrol2,massxf,retain2 stack that what i am about to order it is safe and not a steroid or prohormone but raises you natural test. i also have heard good things about gaspri nolvdex xt i think that what it called had a brain fart maybe somebody good help me out here. what yall guys think of my advice as i am kind of new here to.
:clap2: Good suggestion.........:clap2: