DCP side effects/at night time?

biarwood

Awards
Has anyone reported any from it? What is the tangible feelings from it? I was thinking of adding DCP into my stack when it comes back into the NP store. This is waht I'm going to be taking:

RPM
Venom
Xtend
Sesamin
Cissus
Protein Shakes 4x/ a day.

I plan to take the Venom firs tthing in the morning with breakfast, then about 4 hours later, pre workout, take the RPM, then depending on how I feel, the venom about 4 hours after that. Here are my idea with DCP-

Take it preworkout with RPM and at night with Venom or
Take it in the morning with the venom then again at night with the venom or
Take it in the morning with venom and then preworkout with RPM or
Take it in the morning with venom and then skip the night dose of venom and just take DCP or(finally!)
Take it preworkout with RPM and then skip the night dose of Venom and just take DCP.

Suggestions/thoughts/backlashes?

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
When I had DCP, I dosed in the morning, pre-workout and with my last meal of the day/b4 bed.

DieselPump

DieselPump

Awards
how were your results with DCP?
They weren't bad, I would have liked to go for longer as I was using 9 caps/day, so the bottle ran out rather quickly.

I only had one bottle though, I'll use it again though, I like the fact that it's not a stim based fat loss supp.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
They weren't bad, I would have liked to go for longer as I was using 9 caps/day, so the bottle ran out rather quickly.

I only had one bottle though, I'll use it again though, I like the fact that it's not a stim based fat loss supp.
thanks for the feedback bro, i was looking into it for that reason, to try a non stim, since i use Leviathan which is a stim. Anyway I appreciate the feedback

john

biarwood

Awards
so because its not a stim its not a bad idea to throw it in my supp plan right? morning and night?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone reported any from it? What is the tangible feelings from it? I was thinking of adding DCP into my stack when it comes back into the NP store. This is waht I'm going to be taking:

RPM
Venom
Xtend
Sesamin
Cissus
Protein Shakes 4x/ a day.

I plan to take the Venom firs tthing in the morning with breakfast, then about 4 hours later, pre workout, take the RPM, then depending on how I feel, the venom about 4 hours after that. Here are my idea with DCP-

Take it preworkout with RPM and at night with Venom or
Take it in the morning with the venom then again at night with the venom or
Take it in the morning with venom and then preworkout with RPM or
Take it in the morning with venom and then skip the night dose of venom and just take DCP or(finally!)
Take it preworkout with RPM and then skip the night dose of Venom and just take DCP.

Suggestions/thoughts/backlashes?

i would avoid venom and more if you're going to use RPM

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I use the DCP in the morning and again in the afternoon as well as before bed. It has never disturbed my sleep patterns. I would dose it that way.

biarwood

Awards
why would you avoid venom- because of the rpm or something seperate?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
why would you avoid venom- because of the rpm or something seperate?
well i have expirience that it gets me all jittery and raises my bp, i feel like jumping off the wall and then i crash really hard :(

try searching the site for venom hyperdrive 3 reviews and you would see what im talking about

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
You might feel a little bit of warmth after taking DCP at night, but that is a very mild effect. Otherwise, there isn't a lot in terms of sides from DCP. :)

scrappydog

Awards
I got warm with dcp. No real sides. One positive side was a definite increase in endurance while grappling. I would get it again if it were available.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
Supplement Logs 7
Supplements 0