oratropin-1 worth it for hyperplasia? with anabolics?

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone. I just wanna say that IBB knows theyr stuff and Im sure that oratropin-1 is exactly what they say it is and is very legit. My questions is what are your opinions about using it for growth? Im not looking to heal tendons or any such thing. will the nearly $200 be worth its weight in gains (down the road of course). Is it really advisable to combine one of these 30 day kits wtih anabolics for big gains? if thats the case would a simulataneous run be best or would it be best to preceed a cycle of anaboics with Ora? Any tried and true experiences\knowledge would really help me out..

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt take it with orals considering basically all methylated steroids increase IGF-1 production. Due to the high price I would likely save it for my PCT or off-time. If you did have money to burn, I would take it from a couple of weeks preceeding my cycle to about one month in. But then again, you would likely kick off a cycle with a methylated oral..... so I would just save it for PCT or Off-time.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Or, take it for a month or 2 before your cycle and then use the orals to mature those new cells.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking. Im ON a 6 weeker phase in\out cycle of PP, finigenx and epistane. Approaching the end of week three and lovin the gains. I was gonna do another cycle of methyl orals..(well epi at least) and 3AD whenever the hell that hits the market. Id probably use the oratropin-1 between the end of my current upcomign PCT and the second cycle during which I will grow the new cells. Im just wondering if anyone has had experience with such a thing. does the cost of oratropin really pay itself off in future gains?? i think thats the main question...

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
does the cost of oratropin really pay itself off in future gains?? i think thats the main question...
I don't think anyone can really answer this question for you. YMMV.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Thats what I was thinking. Im ON a 6 weeker phase inout cycle of PP, finigenx and epistane. Approaching the end of week three and lovin the gains. I was gonna do another cycle of methyl orals..(well epi at least) and 3AD whenever the hell that hits the market. Id probably use the oratropin-1 between the end of my current upcomign post cycle therapy and the second cycle during which I will grow the new cells. Im just wondering if anyone has had experience with such a thing. does the cost of oratropin really pay itself off in future gains?? i think thats the main question...
I think if your tight on cash it wont be worth it. However, if you have a little extra dough, then yah it will deffinately be worth it. But seriousely, with $200 you can buy quite a bit of stuff to grow. As a college student I just cant justify spending $200 on something when I can get better results for half that price. But if you have the money it should be worth it. Just dont expect steroid like results.

pudzian2

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea man I agree im goin to college too. The sceince is there but I think i may just move on to something that is gonna make some more serious physique changes. It was either this oratropin-1 **miracle sounding stuff** and then a future steroid cycle, or just go right for the gear. Im starting to lean towards the gear.