Ergopharm Mass Meal

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to get some feedback on anyone who has used the Banana Cream flavor.

Chocolate Fudge is off the hook but I am a huge fan of Banana Flavors providing they are tasty.

dingling

Awards
Funny you ask, just got some in the mail today. I tried it in cold water (Probably better in milk though), and it was decent, and I usually am not one to favor banana flavored drinks. It's not real sweet, which is a plus for me. I'd give it about a 7.5/10. I got a great deal on it, but probably wont buy it again.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
Funny you ask, just got some in the mail today. I tried it in cold water (Probably better in milk though), and it was decent, and I usually am not one to favor banana flavored drinks. It's not real sweet, which is a plus for me. I'd give it about a 7.5/10. I got a great deal on it, but probably wont buy it again.
Let me know if you like it with Milk. I usually add skim to Mass Meal and to me it was the best tasting shake I've ever had.

TheUnlikelyToad

TheUnlikelyToad

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Toad, if it does sell out I did see a comparable product from another great company with almost the same flavor...jee what a coincidence.
Ours is a little more milder in flavor, and a bit more creamy and milkshake-like due to tha additional / types of fat.