Looking for PAID sales Reps!

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Omega Sports is looking for talented, dedicated, energetic sales reps!

This is a paid position with the company as a 1099 contractor. Salary is commission based and has literally unlimited income potential. We offer an extremely aggressive pay structure, support materials, products and knowledge sharing.

Applicants should be trustworthy, honest, extremely self-motivated, sales orientated, knowledgeable about the products and industry and willing to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Must possess strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills. Minimum experience in a sales related field is desirable.

Duties will include, but not limited to: increasing existing customer base, retain and further develop relations with existing customers, build strategic partnerships with key companies and provide technical information as requested.

Send resumes to info at omegasportssupplements.com.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Nice opportunity!
You're going to get flooded following this post.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know there are some people here that would love to do this. Ya'll jump on this as a great opportunity!

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just don't hire Jayhawkk. :D

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
As an independent contractor, you would make it as full or part as you want it to be. Of course I would like you working 24/7, though! :)

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Also to point out, for those of you who are um creative... having a 1099 on your tax form if you are not in a high risk audit bracket, will give you some nice liberties on your tax form.

Example: anything bobybuilding related could become "work" related and deductable...

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Can anyone elaborate further on this 1099 thing?

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically you can turn anything related to the job into a 'expense' each item has limits but of course this only applies to those who have enough deductions to override the standard deductions built into the system.

haroldjg

haroldjg

Awards
  • Established
Omega Sports is looking for talented, dedicated, energetic sales reps!

This is a paid position with the company as a 1099 contractor. Salary is commission based and has literally unlimited income potential. We offer an extremely aggressive pay structure, support materials, products and knowledge sharing.

Applicants should be trustworthy, honest, extremely self-motivated, sales orientated, knowledgeable about the products and industry and willing to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Must possess strong organizational, planning and follow-up skills. Minimum experience in a sales related field is desirable.

Duties will include, but not limited to: increasing existing customer base, retain and further develop relations with existing customers, build strategic partnerships with key companies and provide technical information as requested.

Send resumes to info at omegasportssupplements.com.
Hey, I take it Canadian citizens are out of the question?

warnerve

Awards
  • Established
Matt, if you needed some help, I can consider part time as I am still a student :)

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the applications so far. It will take me a few days to go through them all with the attention they deserve and get back to each individually.