Liver Longer

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I’m currently in my third week of a prohormone cycle and I went and had my liver values checked at the beginning of this week just to make sure everything was ok as I’m doing a total of 18ml/day of Finigenx(3X rec dose) and 75mg of the OLD Halodrol (1.5X rec dose). I figured I would be fine as I have researched the safety of these doses….but I was not expecting the results.

Besides taking Liver Longer the only other thing I did different was drop a low dose of creatine and double up on my normal 10X potency Milk thistle product.

My on cycle liver values came in about 35% LOWER than precycle liver values.

Just thought I would share that. Other than that cycle is going very well in regards to strength gains. If you want to check it out I have an ongoing Video log over in the Workout Log section.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean that your liver enzymes were lower during cycle than before cycle?

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
yep

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Interesting. Liver enzymes can get artificially elevated if you lift heavy before a test (the muscle damage releases the same enzymes) but barring that explanation for your first test results, it would appear that liverlonger actually does something.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
i always have my bloodwork taken on Monday morning for that reason. I don't lift on Saturday or Sunday. Like I said I was taking a product with some creatine in it pre cycle which tends to elevate my liver enzymes some, and i dropped that during the first week of the cycle.

But yes, it certainly does seem to be doing something, as I'm on a C17 compound with no elevated liver enzymes (actually lower) several weeks into the cycle.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Here are the actual values.
Day 0 - AST 99 ALT 78
Day 14 - AST 65 ALT 42

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
I’m currently in my third week of a prohormone cycle and I went and had my liver values checked at the beginning of this week just to make sure everything was ok as I’m doing a total of 18ml/day of Finigenx(3X rec dose) and 75mg of the OLD Halodrol (1.5X rec dose). I figured I would be fine as I have researched the safety of these doses….but I was not expecting the results.

Besides taking Liver Longer the only other thing I did different was drop a low dose of creatine and double up on my normal 10X potency Milk thistle product.

My on cycle liver values came in about 35% LOWER than precycle liver values.

Just thought I would share that. Other than that cycle is going very well in regards to strength gains. If you want to check it out I have an ongoing Video log over in the Workout Log section.
there are quite a few factors that can elevate enzyme levels for a test but it is a great to hear none the less. very surprising to see it that much lower. well congrats bro, stay focused on your cycle, growing, and be prepared for a good PCT.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Do you know why your pre-cycle enzymes would be elevated?

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Do you know why your pre-cycle enzymes would be elevated?
"fatty liver" is most common, alcohol consumption, large dosing from Tylenol-type products. High enzyme levels, i dont want to de-nature the seriousness of the situation, can be raised by quite a few things short-term but it is something you should also pay attention to. You may want to begin paying more attention to these numbers, watching that they dont continue going up, things like hepatitus can cause this as well. i would supplement for a while with a good liver protectant, stay away from alcohol, eat clean as possible, drink lots of water, stay away from methylated orals, and then get retested. im sure you are fine but i just wanted to give some incite to make you aware.