Man Vaporize vs. plain DHA/EPA fish oil supplement?

aerlyn02

Awards
Hi, I am a female ballet dancer trying to lose some fat and replace it w/ muscle! I just started taking Tonalin CLA (3g a day) and Man Vaporize (2 pills, 3x a day). Someone else recommended that I take 15g BCAAs pre-WO and whey prot/carb post and that sesathin would be better than CLA. Any1 have opinions on the Man Vaporize? It seems to give me some extra energy but whould I just be better off with a straight fish oil supplement and the sesathin? Any other suggestions on supplements? THANKS!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Hi, I am a female ballet dancer trying to lose some fat and replace it w/ muscle! I just started taking Tonalin CLA (3g a day) and Man Vaporize (2 pills, 3x a day). Someone else recommended that I take 15g BCAAs pre-WO and whey prot/carb post and that sesathin would be better than CLA. Any1 have opinions on the Man Vaporize? It seems to give me some extra energy but whould I just be better off with a straight fish oil supplement and the sesathin? Any other suggestions on supplements? THANKS!
Take some green tea extract (Lean Green or Tea-3) along with your nice 'fat' stack. You can also add some Forslean as well for a long-term recomp stack.

The thread's old, but oh well.