Man Vaporize vs. plain DHA/EPA fish oil supplement?

1. Man Vaporize vs. plain DHA/EPA fish oil supplement?

Hi, I am a female ballet dancer trying to lose some fat and replace it w/ muscle! I just started taking Tonalin CLA (3g a day) and Man Vaporize (2 pills, 3x a day). Someone else recommended that I take 15g BCAAs pre-WO and whey prot/carb post and that sesathin would be better than CLA. Any1 have opinions on the Man Vaporize? It seems to give me some extra energy but whould I just be better off with a straight fish oil supplement and the sesathin? Any other suggestions on supplements? THANKS!

2. Quote Originally Posted by aerlyn02 View Post
    Hi, I am a female ballet dancer trying to lose some fat and replace it w/ muscle! I just started taking Tonalin CLA (3g a day) and Man Vaporize (2 pills, 3x a day). Someone else recommended that I take 15g BCAAs pre-WO and whey prot/carb post and that sesathin would be better than CLA. Any1 have opinions on the Man Vaporize? It seems to give me some extra energy but whould I just be better off with a straight fish oil supplement and the sesathin? Any other suggestions on supplements? THANKS!
    Take some green tea extract (Lean Green or Tea-3) along with your nice 'fat' stack. You can also add some Forslean as well for a long-term recomp stack.

The thread's old, but oh well.
    Freedom means nothing here.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-23-2010, 04:52 PM
  2. EPA Fish Oil What You Should Know
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-13-2009, 10:58 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:57 PM
  4. DHA vs. EPA - fish oil / EFA Q