RPM Sale At NutraPlanet! Get It While It Lasts!

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
oh freaking thanx....

i already bought two bottles!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hahahah i just got mine im going to test it out and give out samples at the gym to see if the guys like it and order more

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know how you feel, I just ordered 3 bottles when it first came out, maybe have to pick up a few more and stock up for the year!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
110% PRICEMATCH!!!

:rant: :rant: :rant:

LOL

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well it doesnt bother me since both companies arent the greedy tipe that want to make alot of profit out of their customers.

congrats to both companies for the big succes that allow them to give that discount :D

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
well it doesnt bother me since both companies arent the greedy tipe that want to make alot of profit out of their customers.

congrats to both companies for the big succes that allow them to give that discount :D
:goodpost:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Exactly! Ausome sale from an already low price! Didn't think it could get any lower!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
Darn you NP, my wallet hates you and your awesome prices!
Why am I seriously considering another purchase? Why oh why!
Please somebody has to stop this madness:)

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Darn you NP, my wallet hates you and your awesome prices!
Why am I seriously considering another purchase? Why oh why!
Please somebody has to stop this madness:)
*slap**slap*

Pull yourself together Jim...I'm a doctor not a magician!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wilman, you like StarTrek? I love that show! But I am not a treky and will not have vulcon love sex with you!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Wilman, you like StarTrek? I love that show! But I am not a treky and will not have vulcon love sex with you!
Are you out of your Vulcan mind??? You are Vulcan unbeleiveable!!!

I used to watch them all...except Voyager! LOL

In fact, I spell my name with one "L" because of Wil Ryker on Star Trek TNG!!!

LOL I am an old geek :(

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

wipe your nose, it is cover in sh1t now....

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
hopefully this is still on sale when 3-ad comes out cause i will buy them together..

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
damn it, I just paid the full price and got it yesterday

Mrskorpion

Awards
Just got done

Working out, wow RPM is real, I don't care hands down, you feel it as soon as you take it. I took 5, so I'm flying at the moment, but great pumps, I have never loaded the leg extension that much :woohoo: Props to Rpm and Props to Nutraplanet for getting my stuff 1 day before it was supposed to. Hands down best company i have ever dealt with. Don't bother going to retailers when you can get it from Nutra at a better price and at your door in a couple of days. I also got got my Carboxy amino, nifty package, nice little silver pouch :hammer:

MystikalSoul

Awards
damn im gonna be getting some i really liked the sample, but i started with 4 pills at like 7 pm and i can't seem to fall asleep! so i lowered it to 3 and still cant sleep!

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
damn im gonna be getting some i really liked the sample, but i started with 4 pills at like 7 pm and i can't seem to fall asleep! so i lowered it to 3 and still cant sleep!
Oh yeah! You'll need to take it much earlier. My first dose of the samples, I took 4 caps around 4PM. I got to bed at ~2:45AM, although it was a Friday night. On my 2nd dose of the samples (6 caps, I need the higher end), I took it around 2:30PM. I workout around 5PM. I still felt the pump effects, etc., and got to bed a little before midnight. I generally get to sleep ~11PM.

My bottle just came in yesterday. I took my dose today at ~1:20PM, but I only took 4 caps as today was an off-day. Just wanted to start the systemic build-up.