View Poll Results: Which will you choose?

Voters
110. This poll is closed
  • Pro-Anabol

    17 15.45%
  • 3-AD

    73 66.36%
  • 11-0X0

    20 18.18%

11-0X0 , Pro-Anabol, 3-AD

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. Arrow 11-0X0 , Pro-Anabol, 3-AD


    Which one are you going to try?


  2. why not have an "all of the above" answer? or only a and B but not c and band c but not a?

  3. lol i dunno... im trying to see what people are going to buy first..
    •   
       


  4. Are they all the same thing?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
    Are they all the same thing?
    nope

  6. Quote Originally Posted by scrappydog View Post
    Are they all the same thing?
    haha

  7. Since the 11-OXO came in first, this is the first one I picked up. Very pleased so far. The circumference reduction in my waist so far has been pretty noticeable at 3 caps a day.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  8. I've been using the 11-OXO at 3 caps a day and I'm noticing a great cortisol blocking weight reduction in my waist. Clearly I've been stressed out..lol

  9. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since the 11-OXO came in first, this is the first one I picked up. Very pleased so far. The circumference reduction in my waist so far has been pretty noticeable at 3 caps a day.
    damn it.. ur gonna force me to buy a bottle...

  10. i saw pro-anabol and 11-0X0 is available at nurta but the 3-AD isnt yet.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    i saw pro-anabol and 11-0X0 is available at nurta but the 3-AD isnt yet.
    nope not till june 1

  12. Quote Originally Posted by fibercarbon View Post
    i saw pro-anabol and 11-0X0 is available at nurta but the 3-AD isnt yet.
    Word is June 1st.
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless

  13. 3ad

  14. I will be giving 3-AD a run.

  15. i picked 3-ad. i like all the other AX products i have used in the past.. this 11-0X0 will be second

  16. wow 3-ad is owning the lead big time

  17. 3AD for me please


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  18. can I have em all??...

  19. 3ad has somehow taken the lead in my book...

  20. 3ad here too.

  21. For all you 3-AD junkies...............

    "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

    SORRY!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    For all you 3-AD junkies...............

    "You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

    SORRY!
    Ditto

  23. Quote Originally Posted by dsade View Post
    Since the 11-OXO came in first, this is the first one I picked up. Very pleased so far. The circumference reduction in my waist so far has been pretty noticeable at 3 caps a day.
    The circumference is the distance around a closed curve. Circumference is a kind of perimeter.
    Just in case anybody was wondering what curvature you were referring to

  24. this is a poll basically asking about two totally different supplements. 3-ad and 11-oxo is the exact same thing and Pro-anabol is a Ecdy product with a confusing ingredient profile.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by rkretz View Post
    this is a poll basically asking about two totally different supplements. 3-ad and 11-oxo is the exact same thing and Pro-anabol is a Ecdy product with a confusing ingredient profile.



    they are all 3 innovative products that have just come out.........whats the big deal?

    don't like it, don't participate..........

  26. 11 oxo and 3AD hav the samehormonal properties. however 11 oxo has no method of absorbtion

  27. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post



    they are all 3 innovative products that have just come out.........whats the big deal?

    don't like it, don't participate..........
    thank you.. repped you

  28. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    11 oxo and 3AD hav the samehormonal properties. however 11 oxo has no method of absorbtion
    Do we HONESTLY know yet if there is a need for this sexy absorption method?

    I could blindly put an absorption complex in cell-tech and claim it gives me 3x more gains.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Do we HONESTLY know yet if there is a need for this sexy absorption method?

    I could blindly put an absorption complex in cell-tech and claim it gives me 3x more gains.
    yes you could and YES we do!

    i have done it BOTH ways........and with the trisorbagen it makes it nearly 3X as strong...........

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    I could blindly put an absorption complex in cell-tech and claim it gives me 3x more gains.
    I'd buy it

  31. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    yes you could and YES we do!

    i have done it BOTH ways........and with the trisorbagen it makes it nearly 3X as strong...........
    ouch, don't hurt 'em hammer

  32. testers hav tried it both ways and better results are seen with the absorbtion complex. will it work witout it? yes, but for me i prefer the best results for my dollar

  33. Quote Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
    Do we HONESTLY know yet if there is a need for this sexy absorption method?

    I could blindly put an absorption complex in cell-tech and claim it gives me 3x more gains.
    hahhahahahahah

  34. For some reason I felt compelled to pick 3-AD

  35. 3-AD for me please?????

  36. regardless of the innovation of the other 2 products and the likely hood that i will prob try at least one other then 3-AD id def have to say 3-AD takes the cake and is gonna stick at teh top of my list for quite a while with its lack of sides and never ending list of benifits and possibilities.... is it wrong to love a supplement?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. AMS Pro Anabolic RDE kit adding 1-ad?
    By fish41798 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-27-2013, 03:29 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2012, 11:12 AM
  3. Pro Anabolic Growth Kit + 1-andro (4-ad/DecaVol/1-Andro stack)
    By TwistedDrum5 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 09:13 PM
  4. pro-anabol
    By speedpastu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-07-2007, 02:42 PM
Log in
Log in