• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
why not have an "all of the above" answer? or only a and B but not c and band c but not a? :toofunny:

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
lol i dunno... im trying to see what people are going to buy first..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since the 11-OXO came in first, this is the first one I picked up. Very pleased so far. The circumference reduction in my waist so far has been pretty noticeable at 3 caps a day.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been using the 11-OXO at 3 caps a day and I'm noticing a great cortisol blocking weight reduction in my waist. Clearly I've been stressed out..lol

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
Since the 11-OXO came in first, this is the first one I picked up. Very pleased so far. The circumference reduction in my waist so far has been pretty noticeable at 3 caps a day.
damn it.. ur gonna force me to buy a bottle...:goodpost:

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i saw pro-anabol and 11-0X0 is available at nurta but the 3-AD isnt yet.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
i picked 3-ad. i like all the other AX products i have used in the past.. this 11-0X0 will be second

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
3AD for me please :D

DeerDeer

DeerDeer

Awards
  • Established
3ad has somehow taken the lead in my book...

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For all you 3-AD junkies...............

"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

SORRY! :(

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
The circumference is the distance around a closed curve. Circumference is a kind of perimeter.
Just in case anybody was wondering what curvature you were referring to:lol:

R

rkretz

Awards
this is a poll basically asking about two totally different supplements. 3-ad and 11-oxo is the exact same thing and Pro-anabol is a Ecdy product with a confusing ingredient profile.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
this is a poll basically asking about two totally different supplements. 3-ad and 11-oxo is the exact same thing and Pro-anabol is a Ecdy product with a confusing ingredient profile.
:whiner:

they are all 3 innovative products that have just come out.........whats the big deal?

don't like it, don't participate..........

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
11 oxo and 3AD hav the samehormonal properties. however 11 oxo has no method of absorbtion

C

Cerberus

Awards
11 oxo and 3AD hav the samehormonal properties. however 11 oxo has no method of absorbtion
Do we HONESTLY know yet if there is a need for this sexy absorption method?

I could blindly put an absorption complex in cell-tech and claim it gives me 3x more gains.

M

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I could blindly put an absorption complex in cell-tech and claim it gives me 3x more gains.
yes you could and YES we do!

:hammer: i have done it BOTH ways........and with the trisorbagen it makes it nearly 3X as strong...........:hammer:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
testers hav tried it both ways and better results are seen with the absorbtion complex. will it work witout it? yes, but for me i prefer the best results for my dollar

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards

hahhahahahahah
:box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box: :box:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
regardless of the innovation of the other 2 products and the likely hood that i will prob try at least one other then 3-AD id def have to say 3-AD takes the cake and is gonna stick at teh top of my list for quite a while with its lack of sides and never ending list of benifits and possibilities.... is it wrong to love a supplement?

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I voted for pro-anabol. Sounds the most interesting to me, perhaps b/c I have researched it the least and it stormed onto the market. It also did require a years worth of hype built into a couple months (which I'll admit I was a part of...) :frustrate

On top of that I gots mad respect for ALRI

B

bigpump23

Awards
From the looks of it 11-oxo might be better suited for maintaining muscle mass when really attempting to get lean. Look at the ads for it.

3-AD for me

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the looks of it 11-oxo might be better suited for maintaining muscle mass when really attempting to get lean. Look at the ads for it.

3-AD for me
ITS THE SAME THING jsut in a lower dose man, they jsut market it towards fat loss muscle retention, AX just puts enough active AND an absorbtion complex in there to make it BUILD mass as well, still tons of fat loss and strength gains if on a cut.... read the ads for 3-AD, lol.

M

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to wait and see how tester logs turn out before deciding which, if any, of these products that I will be using. I'm through with paying my own money to be a guinea pig for this kind of stuff.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll have to wait and see how tester logs turn out before deciding which, if any, of these products that I will be using. I'm through with paying my own money to be a guinea pig for this kind of stuff.
That is by far the best approach to all three imo.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it seems plenty of peeps bought some 11-oxo and plenty were GIVIN a bottle of 3-AD through a contest so we should be seeing results from both within the next month... hopefully sooner and from reliable logs.... now about pro-anabol, anyone know of tester oportunities that can take advantage of it to provide us with a valuable log and feedback???

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well it seems plenty of peeps bought some 11-oxo and plenty were GIVIN a bottle of 3-AD through a contest so we should be seeing results from both within the next month... hopefully sooner and from reliable logs.... now about pro-anabol, anyone know of tester oportunities that can take advantage of it to provide us with a valuable log and feedback???
Poopy, ALRI is lookin for testers here:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/l-r-i/66552-alr-industries-wants.html

Wish I could but stuck in PCT land....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
and i just started a sponsored log for propadrol, so im out as well, whos GONNA DO IT????

LeanBulk

LeanBulk

Awards
can you consume alcohol while on these products without harming your body more than alcohol already does by itself??

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can you consume alcohol while on these products without harming your body more than alcohol already does by itself??
None of them are methylated, if that's what you're getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.