Dcp?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
We hope to have it back at NP by the end of next week.

biarwood

Awards
I'm starting a stack with venom, rpm and sesamin on monday- what would adding DCP into that stack do for me?

fibercarbon

fibercarbon

Banned
Awards
im currently running sesathin oil, green tea caps, CLA and DCP as soon as i get it... :)

biarwood

Awards
Since DCP's not a stim, would another thermo really matter even?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting a stack with venom, rpm and sesamin on monday- what would adding DCP into that stack do for me?
Choose one of venom or RPM.. both have caffeine in it and is not neccessary nor advised. Sesamin and DCP will be fine to stack with though.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Choose one of venom or RPM.. both have caffeine in it and is not neccessary nor advised. Sesamin and DCP will be fine to stack with though.
i agree with asianbabe on this. i have tried venom hyperdrive 3 and today was my first day on RPM. i would pick RPM over venom. Venom got me jittery and made me feel like bouncing off the walls and then i crash really hard. And RPM well it didnt made my hard rate go up alot. i dont have a bp meassure thing with me right now but you can tell if you know your body or even if you dont. check and compare so that you can make up your own oppinion this was just my opinon. best of luck and nice stack

biarwood

Awards
Well I plan to space out the venom and rpm doses 4-5 hours. Can I throw DCP in there somewhere or is that a bad idea?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Well I plan to space out the venom and rpm doses 4-5 hours. Can I throw DCP in there somewhere or is that a bad idea?
DCP stacks well with most stims, so you should be fine there. I still would not stack the two stims though. How are you finding it so far?

biarwood

Awards
The venom is milder on me then the RPM actually, stim wise. I took the RPM without the venom and crashed pretty hard too. Can't wait to throw the DCP in there- hope I don't burn alive from the inside from too much thermo!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1