noshotgun2

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I saw the ad. Does any one know what is in it? It says pre and post work out supplements.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I think you are making stuff up...
No he isn't. They're going to have two versions. One is designed for pre and the other post. I believe they are calling them HX-1 and HX-2 or something like that.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
No he isn't. They're going to have two versions. One is designed for pre and the other post. I believe they are calling them HX-1 and HX-2 or something like that.
I was just kidding...:stick:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
However, I remember reading the NO Shotgun article.

HX-1 & HX-2 were referring to this

Hyperplasia X-1 (HX-1) occurs during muscle trauma such as heavy negative reps and high volume/high intensity training.
Hyperplasia X-2 or HX-2 is new muscle fiber that forms when muscle fiber precursor cells known as satellite cells are stimulated. This is where the NO-Shotgun™ matrix shines a potent biochemical light.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
However, I remember reading the NO Shotgun article.

HX-1 & HX-2 were referring to this
Correct. However my point still stands that the names of the two versions of No Shotgun will be HX-1 and HX-2.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Correct. However my point still stands that the names of the two versions of No Shotgun will be HX-1 and HX-2.
Could also be HZ-1 and HZ-2, but who knows. I have yet to see the add the OP is speaking of.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No it wont be nasty. I asked vpx when I was at expo west. There will be some flavor like there red line drink just came out with falvors. I can't wait to see what is in it.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I liked the product it's just having to choke it down at 5:30am when I workout sucked. I might go back to it if the taste improved.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
taste didn't bother me, but I have my RPM, no need for it now.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
I liked the product it's just having to choke it down at 5:30am when I workout sucked. I might go back to it if the taste improved.
I actualy liked the taste. It was the cinnamon flavour.