Pro-anabol... Mass FX ?

speedpastu

Awards
Any ideas on this stack for mass.... Pro-Anabol and Mass FX..? What do you guys think.. also any other ideas for some serious mass without pro-hormones... are there any supplements out there that just boost your natural testosterone instead of taking it away and replacing it that work with some success,tribulus i guess?

maybe tribulus+pro-anabol?
or tribulus+mass fx
or tribulus+mass fx+ pro-anabol --- or is that too much?

any ideas

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If your wanting a test boosting compound then FX is about as good as it gets, throw in a compound with AI qualities and you have exactly what your looking for. Look into RPM to stack with the FX, that would be an insane natural test boosting stack. It has everything you'll need.

speedpastu

Awards
If your wanting a test boosting compound then FX is about as good as it gets, throw in a compound with AI qualities and you have exactly what your looking for. Look into RPM to stack with the FX, that would be an insane natural test boosting stack. It has everything you'll need.
would that require any pct?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
i have been looking into stacking pro anabol with maybe a EBOL , seems a complementary stack , alri rep didnt have much to offer on it though

tgass

tgass

Awards

So u saying RPM is an AI as well? not only a Pre WO supplement?

Cuz im half way on my 8 weeks Mass Fx and HDx2 and Reatin 2 and i just got a bottle of RPM to take after cycle, so if RPM is an AI i shoul wait like 4 to 8 week before starting it???

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Cuz im half way on my 8 weeks Mass Fx and HDx2 and Reatin 2 and i just got a bottle of RPM to take after cycle, so if RPM is an AI i shoul wait like 4 to 8 week before starting it???
RPM is pre-workout and can be added in to your stack now!

i can't wait to get some RPM to stack with FX!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The OCP's from the grape fruit extract in RPM act as a natural AI. That being said I'm not sure of the exact strength of it's AI properties. If your looking into trying it out after the mass stack then a couple of weeks off would probably be warranted. But like mace said, adding to the stack now would be really effective.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have been looking into stacking pro anabol with maybe a EBOL , seems a complementary stack , alri rep didnt have much to offer on it though
Sounds like it could be interesting. A stack of two specific ecdy products hasn't really been seen that much. Don't know how complementary it would be since the active in both is centered around ecdy, but the ancillary ingredients could make the stack quit interesting.

I say log it and lets see if you grow a new face.:D

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM is pre-workout and can be added in to your stack now!

i can't wait to get some RPM to stack with FX!
I just started stacking MFX/HDX2/R2/RPM!

I'm gonna be such an Alpha Male, Ray Sausage will bow down to me.

:box: :bb3:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I just started stacking MFX/HDX2/R2/RPM!

I'm gonna be such an Alpha Male, Ray Sausage will bow down to me.

:box: :bb3:
raysausage! :toofunny:

good looking stack, ryan! can't wait till i get my RPM!

doluseb

Awards
pro anabol is supposed to be an improved derivative of ecdy. you're better off stacking it with something else.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to my Pro-Anabol/JW stack. Hoping for a nice recomp and strength gains.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to my Pro-Anabol/JW stack. Hoping for a nice recomp and strength gains.
Anagen=History for Mr Rodja:afro: .. I did JW/MassFX with great results and this one should be too I think..(please eat enough carbs with JW, When I ate too late ..the worst headache ever!!I could not believe it)