RPM and Venom?

biarwood

Awards
Is this just an insane stack if your spacing the two out 4-5 hours between?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this just an insane stack if your spacing the two out 4-5 hours between?
Def. space them out- please do not take RPM and Venom together- just trust me :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Personally biar, I'd start the RPM first and run it solo if your just looking for a really good energy boost. RPM/Venom would really be strong and probably a bit to much on the stim side of things(at least for me). Try it out first and if you still feel the need to add Venom then the spacing of 4-5hrs seems good. I've noticed that the effects of RPM seem to last around that long after being on it about a week and a half.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm actually using Hyperdrive 3.0 in the mornings during work and RPM at 4 caps for workouts/cardio at night and haven't keel'd over from it so I think it's ok. :D

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
I am taking Venom in the am and RPM (6 caps) in the pm

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
How many caps venom?

How does venom compare to leviathan?

Also, I wanna try stimx 2.0
I can't compare the two yet. I only tried Leviathan once (sample).

I will say this though, when I original planned my cutting stack, keeping my test levels up was part of my objective. If I knew of Leviathan then, I would have chosen it as my fat burner.

Other than that, Venom seems solid. Clean energy and I have some nice appetite suppression.

biarwood

Awards
what kind of weight loss are you seeing with venom so far? I'm torn between leviathan and venom as well.

biarwood

Awards
are you seeing any side effects? some people seem to say the side effects are killer on it.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Venom worked as an appetite suppressant for me, but not much else. Overall just didn't feel good while using it. A friend of mine reported a strong body odor after using it a couple weeks.
Then again, some people swear by it!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Venom worked as an appetite suppressant for me, but not much else. Overall just didn't feel good while using it. A friend of mine reported a strong body odor after using it a couple weeks.
Then again, some people swear by it!
Interesting...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure it came free of charge. lol. I'll see if I can get him to chime in... (It's Rafter).

My first thought was the foul BO that results when people use thyroid supps for too long (T3, Trimax)..... but I don't think anything in Venom works by the same pathway......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure it came free of charge. lol. I'll see if I can get him to chime in... (It's Rafter).

My first thought was the foul BO that results when people use thyroid supps for too long (T3, Trimax)..... but I don't think anything in Venom works by the same pathway......
So it exerts its effects through a special b.o. pathway- I think I just got an idea for a new supplement......

j/k:fool2:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Edit for politeness :)

biarwood

Awards
shrunken balls sounds no good to me! is it worrying you?

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

You know, I have noticed a different stank as of late. I just switched deodorants so I just figured the new one sucked...